I just cant leanmax

A

Albanero

Bronze
I tried to leanmax for over a month now with 0 fucking result..i really wanted to see my face definition under 18% but quitting alcohol fast food going out not sleeping etc in the summer its almost impossible..i will just stay like this and maybe grow a beard and fuck it.. gymcel isvl the only looksmax i find enjoyable

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1565454851768.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1565454851768.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 312
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, sifr, jefferson and 1 other person
If you are not slaying , it never began for my lineage

Ur already good looking just get a haircut that isn't completely autistic and quit bitching.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Nosecel9000
If you are not slaying , it never began for my lineage
Not slaying since i am not low inhib but doing fairly good.. slaying is not my only purpose though i really enjoy drinking and partying
Ur already good looking just get a haircut that isn't completely autistic and quit bitching.
Trying to figure out which one though not sure if short or longer hair suits me

I tried to leanmax for over a month now with 0 fucking result..i really wanted to see my face definition under 18% but quitting alcohol fast food going out not sleeping etc in the summer its almost impossible..i will just stay like this and maybe grow a beard and fuck it.. gymcel isvl the only looksmax i find enjoyable
I HAZE YOU , YOU FUCKING CHAD. KILL YOURSELF AND GTFO OF THIS FORUM
@knajjd @Sergeant please ban him

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2756, FaceandHFD and 1 other person
I HAZE YOU , YOU FUCKING CHAD. KILL YOURSELF AND GTFO OF THIS FORUM
OP is an interesting character. He fishes for compliments and thinks he looks like Chad. But if you say otherwise he gets mad and says you're coping and talks about how he mogs you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimcel, middayshowers, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
@Albanero
arab chad? if so, Lebanese?

tbh you already look really lean. your face doesnt look bloated. its just your nose tbh

Well get lean you fucker. You look good, try to fort hollow cheeks