I just discovered i had more than 10 antibiotics as a baby

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Its truly over. My mother breastfeeded, natural birth. All to nothing. All to fuck my gut microbiome later on. truly sad how your body is abused as a child and it will affect your entire life, without u being able to do anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Lawton88 and mug
i had meningitis at birth and was pumped full of vanomycin while the disease raped my iq reducing it by up to possibly 15-20 points.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl and 2 others
Nothing's over. You can take your health into your own hands at any time and age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Wallenberg
Nothing's over. You can take your health into your own hands at any time and age
I wish it was true man. Antibiotics at such an early age cause your brain to not develop properly, giving you adhd. I have severe adhd. My life was destroyed even before i could possible defend myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noprogressno, LastHopeForNorman, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Is that really true fuck man

I wish it was true man. Antibiotics at such an early age cause your brain to not develop properly, giving you adhd. I have severe adhd. My life was destroyed even before i could possible defend myself.
Given you had to be on antibiotics I assume the alternative was death.

Keep dwelling on the past and relish in your self pity or just move forward.

If you feel the need to vent then do so (perhaps therapy if you feel it’s that bad), just don’t let it rot and make you who you are.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Of course. Always blame it on someone or something else that's out of your control. Just don't take any responsibility for yourself. That's called a defeatist attitude, and I know more about it than I'd like to

Of course. Always blame it on someone or something else that's out of your control. Just don't take any responsibility for yourself. That's called a defeatist attitude, and I know more about it than I'd like to
it's hyper-rationality though dont you think? why would you take responsibility for negligent shit healthcare staff after they let a disease ravage your brain permanently lowering your IQ, developing ADHD/autism like symptoms while also pumping your newborn body full of anti biotics?

i think its top kekington when people with normal births, healthy bodies and minds tell people like myself to just pull up the bootstraps brah jfl. i will always be disadvantaged in almost every single situation compared to everyone else in the room so theres no point in trying

it's hyper-rationality though dont you think? why would you take responsibility for negligent shit healthcare staff after they let a disease ravage your brain permanently lowering your IQ, developing ADHD/autism like symptoms while also pumping your newborn body full of anti biotics?

i think its top kekington when people with normal births, healthy bodies and minds tell people like myself to just pull up the bootstraps brah jfl. i will always be disadvantaged in almost every single situation compared to everyone else in the room so theres no point in trying
Okay, so what's the alternative? Suicide? You can't change your past, we don't get to choose our parents or the decisions they made for us, but we can decide whether or not we want to make something with the tools we got. What does complaining change about anything? Unless you're just trying to vent without expecting a change or constructive advice (in that case, use a prefix next time and post in the off-topic section, so we know your intentions)

Given you had to be on antibiotics I assume the alternative was death.

Keep dwelling on the past and relish in your self pity or just move forward.

If you feel the need to vent then do so (perhaps therapy if you feel it’s that bad), just don’t let it rot and make you who you are.
the worst is no. I used because of a fever, more than 10 times. Its a known problem in medicine, 2/3 of the antibiotics are not necessary. Its easy to say to move forward and i would very easily if the consequence wasnt literally blocking me from doing so. Adhd dont let me finish anything, i try my hardest for the last years but my brain just cant. My brain just forgets about stuff randomly.

Okay, so what's the alternative? Suicide? You can't change your past, we don't get to choose our parents or the decisions they made for us, but we can decide whether or not we want to make something with the tools we got. What does complaining change about anything? Unless you're just trying to vent without expecting a change or constructive advice (in that case, use a prefix next time and post in the off-topic section, so we know your intentions)
suicide is the most logical solution rn tbh. But im too pussy for it, years trying but i dont have the balls.

What a shame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453