I JUST FOUND MY OLD PIC JFL I ATLEAST USED TO LOOK AVERAGE BACK THEN

Maybe but I have those but in Vegan Capsules and they taste like shit

I just pushed the parts of my face that felt malleable until they became solid
Yeah saw a thread on that too pushing ur skin back to give u good zygo projection. Can u rate me tho? And my potential.

nah ur certainly not even close to trucel. ur just an average guy tho i wouldn't call u handsome, maybe after roids and surgeries. maybe older women would call u handsome lol cuz they think cute=handsome.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
nah ur certainly not even close to trucel. ur just an average guy tho i wouldn't call u handsome, maybe after roids and surgeries. maybe older women would call u handsome lol cuz they think cute=handsome.
Over tbf tho this is such a shitty angle i took a pic from my lower third don't even look this sub5 from other angle and also im fat. What do u think my final rating would be once I gymax and softmax the fuck out?

Over tbf tho this is such a shitty angle i took a pic from my lower third don't even look this sub5 from other angle and also im fat. What do u think my final rating would be once I gymax and softmax the fuck out?
hard to predict it is indeed a bad angle tho.

i would say potential for strong MTN / weak HTN

• Love it
brutal

you're invisible to women with that face imo, sorry

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • JFL
Can I ascend to htn/cl if i softmax the fuck out of me? Also what failos do u see
No.

Failos: bad chin to philtrum, ipd ig not sure you're in a wierd pose, big nose, too big lips for face, shit eyebrows, shit jaw, mouth protrusion and chin recession

• WTF
i’m sorry bro but you’re ugly no hate tho <3

• JFL
I'm like 25bf in that pic. What do u rate me?
I’m an image consultant. I don’t do ratings. Because it helps no one. I make ppl look more attractive by working with them. Have you started going to a gym?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and FBl
I’m an image consultant. I don’t do ratings. Because it helps no one. I make ppl look more attractive by working with them. Have you started going to a gym?
No but I'll soon.

No.

Failos: bad chin to philtrum, ipd ig not sure you're in a wierd pose, big nose, too big lips for face, shit eyebrows, shit jaw, mouth protrusion and chin recession
Over

Sir I have watched your videos on YouTube