I Just Fumbled Hard. This is why God hates me, I’m about to end it all.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
It’s over man. It’s fucking over.

I got this girl messaging me since 2 days asking for more pics of me on insta so i send her 2 abs pic and a cute face pic.

She actually starts acting like my gf. MIND YOU, THIS IS ONE OF THE CUTEST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN. She’s easily stacy lites but autists here would caller HTB.

I talked to her non stop this morning since she’s sick at home with a fever (how cute).
I like her a lot, like A LOT. She said i’m hot and handsome and she started acting jealous asking me how many girls am i chatting up with her.

We talked for a bit and everything just flows so well and she understands my autistic jokes, so i told her i’ll be going to lithuania tomorrow and come back only 3 months from now and she went ghost.

She first said “damn…that’s a lot” and then started answering slower and slower at my messages to end it off at: come see me at “name of her city” when you come back!

It’s like 3 hours train ride but i would do it no joke for her so i told her it’s fine.

Now she stopped answering after i told her that i’ll need a guide to visit the city.

It’s fucking over. I’ll come back and she’ll forget who the fuck i am and some other chad will fuck her while i’m not here.

I won’t even be able to post pics for a couple of weeks until i figure out my shit haircut and my hair regrows a bit. So she won’t be seeing my face ever and she wouldn’t message me too since it’s useless.

I hate my life so fucking much man, i really thought i found a super cute girl who mogs me into my grave who liked me and i thought i could take her before chad.

I’m just so fucking unlucky, j would have went literally next week to her city and would atleast kissed her and claimed her as mine, and i would have fucked after a couple dates.

Now i’m just again a poor fucking incel who copes by planning his useless ascension again.

I hate my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fikki, bululu_87, iblamechico and 8 others
IMG 6444

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, fuxkdakikez, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
No reply pill is hitting harder than usual too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, PickleTheSlayer, aleksander and 1 other person
Chicks need constant attention
You fucked up bro

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and aleksander
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and aleksander
haha what a loser

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, aleksander and Deleted member 51465
Did read,you were a dumbass in this one boyo....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Unlucky

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Mogs me atleast a girl talked to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, try2beme and aleksander
unironically tho dont give up over one girl u still have a chance with others. my girlfriend might break up with me because some guy went around saying i was cheating. i poured my heart out into a text saying i love her an shit telling her i'll be with her forever and she jus replies saying "idk about forever but i appreciate the reassurement" and i was like wth isnt forever the goal? i walked home crying after that cried myself to sleep as well it was brutal

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
It’s killing me man, i could have went balls deep on this little angel.

It’s unlucky bro, what could i have done?

Nothing i decided months ago to go
I'd drop everything for a stacylite ngl...

• JFL
unironically tho dont give up over one girl u still have a chance with others. my girlfriend might break up with me because some guy went around saying i was cheating. i poured my heart out into a text saying i love her an shit telling her i'll be with her forever and she jus replies saying "idk about forever but i appreciate the reassurement" and i was like wth isnt forever the goal? i walked home crying after that cried myself to sleep as well it was brutal
brutal.

Yeah i’ll try, but this was actually the first girl that persued me and she’s gorgeous.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada
incel trait:

being sad on past fumbles
I won’t even be able to post pics for a couple of weeks until i figure out my shit haircut and my hair regrows a bit.
take picture in the dark if youre not bbc

• +1
Bro what else is she supposed to do since you're going to be gone for 3 months. Especially since you haven't even met her yet. She'd probably be willing to wait if you'd met her and fucked tbh.

• +1

I got this girl messaging me since 2 days asking for more pics of me on insta so i send her 2 abs pic and a cute face pic.

She actually starts acting like my gf. MIND YOU, THIS IS ONE OF THE CUTEST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN. She’s easily stacy lites but autists here would caller HTB.

I talked to her non stop this morning since she’s sick at home with a fever (how cute).
I like her a lot, like A LOT. She said i’m hot and handsome and she started acting jealous asking me how many girls am i chatting up with her.

We talked for a bit and everything just flows so well and she understands my autistic jokes, so i told her i’ll be going to lithuania tomorrow and come back only 3 months from now and she went ghost.

She first said “damn…that’s a lot” and then started answering slower and slower at my messages to end it off at: come see me at “name of her city” when you come back!

It’s like 3 hours train ride but i would do it no joke for her so i told her it’s fine.

Now she stopped answering after i told her that i’ll need a guide to visit the city.

It’s fucking over. I’ll come back and she’ll forget who the fuck i am and some other chad will fuck her while i’m not here.

I won’t even be able to post pics for a couple of weeks until i figure out my shit haircut and my hair regrows a bit. So she won’t be seeing my face ever and she wouldn’t message me too since it’s useless.

I hate my life so fucking much man, i really thought i found a super cute girl who mogs me into my grave who liked me and i thought i could take her before chad.

I’m just so fucking unlucky, j would have went literally next week to her city and would atleast kissed her and claimed her as mine, and i would have fucked after a couple dates.

Now i’m just again a poor fucking incel who copes by planning his useless ascension again.

I hate my life.
post on ur story ur coming back in like a week

• JFL
Bro what else is she supposed to do since you're going to be gone for 3 months. Especially since you haven't even met her yet. She'd probably be willing to wait if you'd met her and fucked tbh.
yeah i know.

Atp there’s nothing i can do, it’s probably over.

I’ll try hit her up when i get back if i remember

not really a fumble if you were going to be gone for 3 months the result would be the same regardless of what u said

• +1
Very unfortunate. So basically she ghosted u because you couldn’t see her for 3 months?

Also how did u meet? Do she just randomly contact u online?

• +1
If you were attractive enough she would stay in touch, or even still want you even after you come back unfortunate fr

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Very unfortunate. So basically she ghosted u because you couldn’t see her for 3 months?

Also how did u meet? Do she just randomly contact u online?
Dating app.

She after followed me on insta and asked for more pics of me since i have no pics on insta (incel trait)

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
If you were attractive enough she would stay in touch, or even still want you even after you come back unfortunate fr
idk man…

I’ll try to contact her when i get back, hopefully no chad will dick her down while i’m away

I hate my life.
Are you retarded? Why didn't you start manipulationmaxxing? Also no wonder she'd want to forget you. I would too. Your bitching on sum random forum. Man up.

But on the positive bro, There's 100000 other girls like her. You might think she rare but she common bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you retarded? Why didn't you start manipulationmaxxing? Also no wonder she'd want to forget you. I would too. Your bitching on sum random forum. Man up.

But on the positive bro, There's 100000 other girls like her. You might think she rare but she common bro.
thanks man, you are probably right.

Dont entirely let her go though, You can still get her back. What's the last message you sent?
nah it’s over, check my last thread about her.

I hate my life.
JFL women need chads dick 24/7 it’s over