I Just Got Groped at School By a Girl Lmao

D

dsheppa

Iron
I was at school, coming back from lunch and walking to my class and a girl came up behind me and just grabbed a handful of my ass lmao. At first I thought it was a joke or something, but when I looked around no one was looking or laughing and none of her friends were around- she did that completely on her own for herself. She was walking away and turned around and smiled at me bro. Normally if a girl seems to like me I start up a convo, but I genuinely had no idea what to say to that. My mind went blank bc that caught me so off guard.

She's one grade below me and a solid 6/10. She's usually quiet at school because basically all her friends were seniors last year, and they all graduated. And not to sound arrogant or anything, but I'm pretty decent looking. Im not by any means a model, but I do take care of my face and body.

Do girls like butts or something? I never really thought about it tbh. Im definitely gonna talk to her tomorrow tho. that was top five weirdest interactions ive had with a female tho ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, JohnBaza, artillerypro and 8 others
Tales from the sewers of Mumbai.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, JohnBaza, Theodosis and 16 others
i remeber in 8th grade a girl in my class would poke my booty all the time

Cope. A large hairy Arab man groped you and you were too high inhib to say anything about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, mid, Clark69 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnBaza, Theodosis, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
You just got hit on by an autistic girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, dsheppa and zipzam
I was at school, coming back from lunch and walking to my class and a girl came up behind me and just grabbed a handful of my ass lmao. At first I thought it was a joke or something, but when I looked around no one was looking or laughing and none of her friends were around- she did that completely on her own for herself. She was walking away and turned around and smiled at me bro. Normally if a girl seems to like me I start up a convo, but I genuinely had no idea what to say to that. My mind went blank bc that caught me so off guard.

She's one grade below me and a solid 6/10. She's usually quiet at school because basically all her friends were seniors last year, and they all graduated. And not to sound arrogant or anything, but I'm pretty decent looking. Im not by any means a model, but I do take care of my face and body.

Do girls like butts or something? I never really thought about it tbh. Im definitely gonna talk to her tomorrow tho. that was top five weirdest interactions ive had with a female tho ngl

I remember I used to grope girls in middle school like a psychopath especially in gym class (low-inhib asf)

I can still feel grabbing that squishy juicy 12yo ass from girls going through puberty

I was probably the first to touch em and everyone after me will only get sloppy seconds

Sex is cope

Rape is in our blood

Your ancestors who went in wars probably raped 100s if not 1000s of foids combined

Think about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, JohnBaza, It'snotover and 5 others
I remember I used to grope girls in middle school like a psychopath especially in gym class (low-inhib asf)

I can still feel grabbing that squishy juicy 12yo ass from girls going through puberty

I was probably the first to touch em and everyone after me will only get sloppy seconds

Sex is cope

Rape is in our blood

Your ancestors who went in wars probably raped 100s if not 1000s of foids combined

Think about it
This made me break my 2 month nofap

Need myself a private island with a temple

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover

Sex is cope

Rape is in our blood

Think about it
😟 nah that’s crazy

• WTF
Reactions: Theodosis
Tales from the slums of New Dehli.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GabachoCopium
She is flitirng with you, as long as you dont fuck up it you will hook up with her

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Jamaldickjavontus

And you didn't grab back? Why?

Because its fake.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jamaldickjavontus and Supreme
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Michael Myers
Not our hairy butts bhai

Whoever invented butt hair needs to khs
I meant the form. JFL. My blasian friend has a big ass and women like that. Obviously they don’t like our hairy asses.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Napoleon1800
I meant the form. JFL. My blasian friend has a big ass and women like that. Obviously they don’t like our hairy asses.
Idk what to do mane, shaving is too hard and painful. Trimming? Waxing?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Tales from the mumbai schoolyards

Happened to me aswell Lol she is probably an attention seeking whore