I just got heightmogged by a foid

ReinhardRacist

ReinhardRacist

Set in stone.
She was like 6 inches taller than me, since when are Muslim girls so fucking tall. I opened the door for her and her chest was my eye level what the fuck, she even looked at me after I sat down because she realized how short I am compared to her

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, yirma19, Napoleon1800 and 4 others
IMG 7012

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and yirma19
Every time i meet a woman who is taller than me and pretty i can't help but fantasize about her dominating me!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manana, sub5c3l, Mewton and 3 others
Time to become a cuck..

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ReinhardRacist
Every time i meet a woman who is taller than me and pretty i can't help but fantasize about her dominating me!
You think tall girls can like guys shorter than them?

• +1
Reactions: wsada
once there was a 2 meters and 10 cm lankletess in public transport, her head was rubbing againat the trains roof and she had to lean forward a bit too :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton and sportsmogger
Idk all i know is i want a tall woman to choke me while she milks my cock and makes me eat her pussy for 2 hours straight

• Ugh..
Reactions: moggathon
Height ?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Quite unusual for a muzzie foid to be tall they are usually nutritionally deprived

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
getting heightmogged by a guy is still worse

• +1
Reactions: skeet and Mewton
Most very tall girl (6-6'2+) I have seen have shorter or equal height boyfriend since tallfags go for goblinas a lot

All growth hormones in gen z food

What Muslims live in Iceland?

I got heightmogged by high school foids on a daily basis, nothing new.

She was like 6 inches taller than me, since when are Muslim girls so fucking tall. I opened the door for her and her chest was my eye level what the fuck, she even looked at me after I sat down because she realized how short I am compared to her
How tall r u?

i love tall women that are facially attractive.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
🫂

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
How tall?
anywhere from 5'7-5'10/5'11 at the most. Im 5'9 barefoot unlarped myself. Ive been with girls my height or slightly taller. Its super hot to me but when i get height mogged it feels terrible. so id say 5'11 at absolute most but I doubt id date someone taller then me. I doubt a girl would either unless shes mtb or below

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 47552
anywhere from 5'7-5'10/5'11 at the most. Im 5'9 barefoot unlarped myself. Ive been with girls my height or slightly taller.
Good on you brah.
Were do you even find unfrauded 5'10-5'11 girls jfl.
Its super hot to me but when i get height mogged it feels terrible. so id say 5'11 at absolute most but I doubt id date someone taller then me. I doubt a girl would either unless shes mtb or below
Whatever floats your boat brah.
I'm 180cm rn, and I think 5'9 is optimal height for a chick.
(I'm way too young for a gf anyway + I need to max out first)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Good on you brah.
Were do you even find unfrauded 5'10-5'11 girls jfl.

Whatever floats your boat brah.
I'm 180cm rn, and I think 5'9 is optimal height for a chick.
(I'm way too young for a gf anyway + I need to max out first)
College in texas bruv. Not saying theres a ton of 5'10-5'11 girls but they are out there and do exist. More common then u would think, especially here in the south in college. The interesting part about these girls is if they are facially attractive and that tall, they are either very tall guys and don't care about the face or they go after guys their height or even shorter then them if they have elite faces. Its interesting IMO. Good luck on ur journey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
College in texas bruv.
I wish I was in Texas, knife laws lenient af.
Not saying theres a ton of 5'10-5'11 girls but they are out there and do exist.
Yeah, but they tall enough for the WNBA
More common then u would think, especially here in the south in college. The interesting part about these girls is if they are facially attractive and that tall, they are either very tall guys and don't care about the face or they go after guys their height or even shorter then them if they have elite faces.
Aah, I see.
So that means that you have a chad face?
Its interesting IMO. Good luck on ur journey
Thank you man, I appreciate it.

• +1
I wish I was in Texas, knife laws lenient af.

Yeah, but they tall enough for the WNBA

Aah, I see.
So that means that you have a chad face?

Thank you man, I appreciate it.
nah i dont think i have a chad face even tho i joke about it a lot. I do think I'm good looking and ill tell u rn its super rare to be actually good looking facially. It gives u a serious advantage over ur competition and the rarity of it makes girls want it more, just like with girls lusting after super tall guys. The more rare and genetically advantageous a trait is, the more lusted after u will be. Just play to ur strengths and improve ur weaknesses and u will do fine at worst. Alot of guys don't even try from what I've experienced lol

Yes, if you dominate her in your basement, only giving food when she sucks your cock ect.

In first months she is gonna be super grumpy and fighting, but after she sees you domming other girls in there her cavemen slave instincts will awaken.

After that she would even stop the other new girls who would try to escape just so you can slap her butt after cumming in her mouth

nah i dont think i have a chad face even tho i joke about it a lot. I do think I'm good looking and ill tell u rn its super rare to be actually good looking facially. It gives u a serious advantage over ur competition and the rarity of it makes girls want it more, just like with girls lusting after super tall guys. The more rare and genetically advantageous a trait is, the more lusted after u will be. Just play to ur strengths and improve ur weaknesses and u will do fine at worst. Alot of guys don't even try from what I've experienced lol
Thanks for the words of wisdom dude.
Rn I'm just tryna max out for the future, #ProjectDavidLaid.

• +1
I'm 5ft 11 and can't remember the last time I saw a foid who was taller than me.

Even some of them I thought were insanely tall just to get up close and realise they're 5ft 8 and I'm 3 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist