i just got rejected for my personality again

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
i can't believe i listened to you autistic retards! i spent years looksmaxxing only to get humiliated when i asked out a foid i liked. i had been eyeing up her and then i finally had chance to approach her at some party. when she was alone i struck up a conversation and as soon as i opened my mouth she had a look of repugnance and disgust on her visage. i couldn't stop talking about how much i admired hitler and that operation barbossa was pretty stupid. then i said i could take her back to my place and show her my ww2 memorabilia. she said i was a loser incel and probably had a small dick and i should never contact her again.
you know what the worst thing about it was? i went back in the corner to cry like an abused dog and watch some short, hairy curry approach her. this guy was such a smooth talker and her eyes lit up like she was witnessing magic. then he took her by her hand and took her out the back to a private room. man i am so utterly destroyed right now i can't think properly. i think i might pop down to bunnings to get some rope and just end it.

btw, this pic is what i look like

Screenshot 2023 12 31 112750

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bloomercel, MaghrebGator and 3 others
i can't believe i listened to you autistic retards! i spent years looksmaxxing only to get humiliated when i asked out a foid i liked. i had been eyeing up her and then i finally had chance to approach her at some party. when she was alone i struck up a conversation and as soon as i opened my mouth she had a look of repugnance and disgust on her visage. i couldn't stop talking about how much i admired hitler and that operation barbossa was pretty stupid. then i said i could take her back to my place and show her my ww2 memorabilia. she said i was a loser incel and probably had a small dick and i should never contact her again.
you know what the worst thing about it was? i went back in the corner to cry like an abused dog and watch some short, hairy curry approach her. this guy was such a smooth talker and her eyes lit up like she was witnessing magic. then he took her by her hand and took her out the back to a private room. man i am so utterly destroyed right now i can't think properly. i think i might pop down to bunnings to get some rope and just end it.

btw, this pic is what i look like

Rope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme and Luffymaxxing
Cool story bro

• +1
Reactions: CoRe3
over never began

Dnr tales from hitler bunkers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 6′2 still over, shieldzz and 1 other person