I just have weird fat distribution?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Im only 93 kg at 6'2 but people here say I look 100 so i store fat mainly in hips and stomach which is masc trait right? my legs are decently lean so are arms

93kg at 6'2 is fat as fuck

You should at most be 80kg

• +1
Reactions: murdah, starvecell, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Klinefelters.org

I am 85 kg at 178 cm but I look skinnier. Facially at least. My brother is over 100 kg at 181 cm but he looks skinnier as well. Facially at least.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Im only 93 kg at 6'2 but people here say I look 100 so i store fat mainly in hips and stomach which is masc trait right? my legs are decently lean so are arms
And like my brother and I, you suffer from dogshit South Asian fat storing genetics. Most of my fat goes to my stomach, hips and pubic area.

And like my brother and I, you suffer from dogshit South Asian fat storing genetics. Most of my fat goes to my stomach, hips and pubic area.
But isn’t that ideal? My face legs and arms is relatively lean

93kg at 6'2 is fat as fuck

You should at most be 80kg
For the record, I'm 76 to 75kg at 6'3 and only now I actually feel lean
Still not done
I think I'll be satisfied at 73kg

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
For the record, I'm 76 to 75kg at 6'3 and only now I actually feel lean
Still not done
I think I'll be satisfied at 73kg
I have muscle bro and my bone density is sky high after co2 maxing

I have muscle bro and my bone density is sky high after co2 maxing
No amount of muscles is gonna compensate for being a bloated subhuman
93kg is still insane to have. It's overweight

You need to leanmaxx ASAP

• +1
No amount of muscles is gonna compensate for being a bloated subhuman
93kg is still insane to have. It's overweight

You need to leanmaxx ASAP
Ye ik but in r/ brogress I see leanmaxed guys at 5’8 weighing just 80 kg so 80 kg can be enough?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Ye ik but in r/ brogress I see leanmaxed guys at 5’8 weighing just 80 kg so 80 kg can be enough?
Shorter guys have better genetics for gymcelling
At your height you should strive for a lean physique

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
all my fat is in my ass and legs. idgaf abt legs and ass so thats a W for me, my total body fat would prob be like 17% (i have a huge ass, im not kidding, i prob got a bigger ass than ur girl) but since its ALL in my ass and legs im shredding on my upper body, im on a bulk and have been for many months and i def look 14< body fat on my upper body including face

• +1
all my fat is in my ass and legs. idgaf abt legs and ass so thats a W for me, my total body fat would prob be like 17% (i have a huge ass, im not kidding, i prob got a bigger ass than ur girl) but since its ALL in my ass and legs im shredding on my upper body, im on a bulk and have been for many months and i def look 14< body fat on my upper body including face
i have it all in stomach and hips

but models get so thin ?
modeling standards are diffrent, they also prob too lazy to workout and diet ig idk, but point is, being lean is required, being shredded is unhealthy and unnecessary, like if ur lean enough to show poping abs, onliques, forearm and shoulder muscles, thats enough, striations arent necessary