I just met my cousin after year and a half and he seems to be around 2 inches taller, but he is 26

WhoAmIReally

WhoAmIReally

Gold
I just ran into my cousin who is currently 26, last time when I saw him he was around my height 6'2, we pretty much looked each other in the eye.
Now when I saw him I was shocked, he seemed to be a legit 6'4 or 193-194cm, It's insane that someone could grow from age 25 to 26, this is the first case I've seen like this, he also is severely balding compared to the last time, bloated as fuck, his teeth started to rot and hurt him since he is a weirdo who had barely been eating throughout his life and what he ate most is sugars like Nutella lmao.
I'm thinking that he could be having some kind of tumor disease since I don't believe in someone naturally growing this late.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, chosen-one, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
He was wearing shoe lifts

He was wearing shoe lifts
Unlikely, he is the type of a low iq guy who doesn't even know about that, he lives his life like an animal without conciousness.
Also don't think they would fit into shoes he was wearing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, kingpiin, TB1997 and 3 others
No BWC no care

• Hmm...
Reactions: 7zyzz7
I just ran into my cousin who is currently 26, last time when I saw him he was around my height 6'2, we pretty much looked each other in the eye.
Now when I saw him I was shocked, he seemed to be a legit 6'4 or 193-194cm, It's insane that someone could grow from age 25 to 26, this is the first case I've seen like this, he also is severely balding compared to the last time, bloated as fuck, his teeth started to rot and hurt him since he is a weirdo who had barely been eating throughout his life and what he ate most is sugars like Nutella lmao.
I'm thinking that he could be having some kind of tumor disease since I don't believe in someone naturally growing this late.
He is blasting hgh on the side.
His unkept hygiene is a result of him constantly reading all the threads on this site.

He is blasting hgh on the side.
His unkept hygiene is a result of him constantly reading all the threads on this site.
He can't even speak or read any english at all.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
posture improvement?

posture improvement?
No posture improvement can get you from 187-188 to 193-194 cm unless you have a camel like humpback and nerd neck.
He clearly grew after age 25, even my father was weirded out when he saw it.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back