I just noticed something

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
All the male subhumans in my class are sitting alone while other niggas are sitting in a group or sitting with 1 or 2 female around. Brutual subhuman pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Deleted member 61895, Clavicular and 2 others
All the male subhumans in my class are sitting alone while other niggas are sitting in a group or sitting with 1 or 2 female around. Brutual subhuman pill
Ong there was a short ass kid (wont be mentioning names or anything, allah helps him inshallah) was like 5'2-5'3 in my school

He was a low LTN + had very bad teeth and visible cavities on his frontal

Yet that nigga (hes not black, and I'm half black btw) knew half of the school while my dumbass was a loner 80% of the time

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, FBl and sub5c3l
Ong there was a short ass kid (wont be mentioning names or anything, allah helps him inshallah) was like 5'2-5'3 in my school

Yet that nigga (hes not black, and I'm half black btw) knew half of the school while my dumbass was a loner 80% of the time
Brutual nt pill

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Brutual nt pill
But he prob won't find love forever ngl

Unless some genetic miracle happens to him or he hardmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: FBl

I used to change schools every 6 monfhs and everytime, on the first day I would try to be as NT and friendly as I can be.
I mean it did work but this only led me to becoming the Clas clown. No matter what precautions I took.
And I got tired of this new semester new life shit.

That's why I haven't even bothered asking names of my classmates in college. Life has been going smooth

• +1
Reactions: FBl, sub5c3l and Autismcel
I used to change schools every 6 monfhs and everytime, on the first day I would try to be as NT and friendly as I can be.
I mean it did work but this only led me to becoming the Clas clown. No matter what precautions I took.

That's why I haven't even bothered asking names of my classmates in college. Life has been going smooth
Mogs me.

I can't even order food from a SMALL RESTAURANT these days, BP has cursed me FOREVER

• +1
Reactions: FBl and sub5c3l

I was quite but I was still able to make decent amount of friends so I never struggled in school

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FBl and Autismcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78, Autismcel, FBl and 1 other person
Ascend or death tbh my number 1 autistic fixation now is looks theory this may or may not be a curse for me let's see how it goes

I would rather be non NT and a celeb on .org tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, FBl and PseduoAryan
Making friends depends on your NTness not looks jfl
One of the reason why I got tired was because of not wanting to show my truecel face to ppl everyday.

Ngl if I looked even slightly better I would have continued being NT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, Autismcel and FBl
One of the reason why I got tired was because of not wanting to show my truecel face to ppl everyday.

Ngl if I looked even slightly better I would have continued being NT
You're just probably being too harsh on yourself

Nobody can claim anything over ltn if they haven't been approached by foids and asked out

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular, sub5c3l and brucewayne78
Nobody can claim anything over ltn if they haven't been approached by foids and asked out
Then LTN it is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and FBl
he is low inhib and NT
He was autistically explaining bonesmashing to a doctor jfl

He also uses psl phrases in public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and FBl
Just blast drugs for low inhib and nt brossss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
Then LTN it is.
Have you tried asking a girl out before? Or did you EVER have any bad experiences with women?

If not then you're probably a low MTN minimum (like my ass :feelswah:)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan, FBl and sub5c3l
Have you tried asking a girl out before? Or did you EVER have any bad experiences with women?

If not then you're probably a low MTN minimum (like my ass :feelswah:)
In my life I have asked out 5 girls.

#1 - 6th grade, middle school. She started crying and wanted to sit as far as possible form me.
This was the year severe bullying started as well

#2 - told me I am too short and look like a goblin

#3 - hs 1st year, larped about being lesbian so she could indirectly reject me

#4 - said she will think about and then started dating my friend an hour later

#5 - 3rd yr of hs, says she only sees me as a Lil bro to whom she can trauma dump and I don't have that "mature" look.

Countless other girls tried to approach me, not because they wanna talk to me but they wanted my younger brother's snap and insta.

My mom doesn't like to be in casual clothes, which shows her arms and neck, near me.
Even thoigh she is too open with my siblings.

Many of my relatives make their young daughters either move to a different room or make them wear hijab whenever I enter the room.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel

#1 - 6th grade, middle school. She started crying and wanted to sit as far as possible form me.

#5 - 3rd yr of hs, says she only sees me as a Lil bro to whom she can trauma dump and I don't have that "mature" look.

Countless other girls tried to approach me, not because they wanna talk to me but they wanted my younger brother's snap and insta.

My mom doesn't like to be in casual clothes, which shows her arms and neck, near me.

Many of my relatives make their young daughters either move to a different room or make them wear hijab whenever I enter the room.
First of all people age and change.

Lets say you were a truecel in 6th grade, you won't look like it forever.

Look at Jon Erik fucking Hexum, he was a TRUECEL in HS but then became a giga chad by some genetic miracle in his 20s

You're just prob being too harsh on yourself

And your brother prob mogs you (doesnt mean you're ugly) thats why they ask for his snap. Foids NEVER go for their looksmatches, they always want someone above them by like 1-3 PSL points

• +1
Reactions: F36 and PseduoAryan

After you edited:

So you're a muslimcel/arabcel like me?

One of your relatives making her young daughters wear a hijab is normal imo (teaching them from a young age)

You getting told that you don't have that "mature" look means that you're most likely not done with puberty like me, so u gotta wait tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
I would rather be non NT and a celeb on .org tbh
Just write something incels will like theory to get dopamine boost from notifications that you can’t get from foids. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Autismcel

Didn’t you made a post about getting caught while kissing your oneitis??

Lets say you were a truecel in 6th grade, you won't look like it forever.
I look even worse now jfl
Look at Jon Erik fucking Hexum, he was a TRUECEL in HS but then became a giga chad by some genetic miracle in his 20s
One in a million. I am not.
You're just prob being too harsh on yourself
Rather I was too soft on myself when I was Bluepilled. I am just facing the reality rn.

And your brother prob mogs you (doesnt mean you're ugly)
He does actually. I am mixed. Half indian, half turk-Irani.
I look like a complete Indian with lighter skin and a manlet.

My brother takes from father's side. Pale white, light brown hair, hazel green eyes, 6'3, frame mogs me, NT, has been on the top since beginning. Loved by both sides of the family.

I am hated for being an ugly mixed mutt.
So you're a muslimcel/arabcel like me?
Yea i am, but rather progressive yet conservative
One of your relatives making her young daughters wear a hijab is normal imo (teaching them from a young age)
It's understandable if they are above 5-6
But in my case it has been 8 months old toddler. Idk how tf will they learn it at that age.

They don't do this shit when it comes to my brother. Rather make him sit in the same room as all the female cousins while I gotta sit with the grandpas

You getting told that you don't have that "mature" look means that you're most likely not done with puberty like me
I am 18, I am done growing. I am just a cutecel.

• +1
I look even worse now jfl
Start looksmaxxing rn until your early 20s to get the most benefits
One in a million. I am not.
You never know. Sure saying you will become a chad might've been exaggerated but you might become a high MTN-Low HTN you never know
Rather I was too soft on myself when I was Bluepilled. I am just facing the reality rn.
I see..
He does actually. I am mixed. Half indian, half turk-Irani.
I look like a complete Indian with lighter skin and a manlet.

My brother takes from father's side. Pale white, light brown hair, hazel green eyes, 6'3, frame mogs me, NT, has been on the top since beginning. Loved by both sides of the family.

I am hated for being an ugly mixed mutt.
Thats fucking brutal holy shit
Yea i am, but rather progressive yet conservative

It's understandable if they are above 5-6
But in my case it has been 8 months old toddler. Idk how tf will they learn it at that age.

They don't do this shit when it comes to my brother. Rather make him sit in the same room as all the female cousins while I gotta sit with the grandpas
Then the issue is from her not you jfl, shes probably overprotective because of some sort of a trauma before
I am 18, I am done growing. I am just a cutecel.
Do you have body hair everywhere? (Unless if you're father and/or relatives weren't pretty hairy) + did your voice drop, and did all of the stuff thats expected to happen from puberty finish?

I'm a "cute"cel as well sadly

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Do you have body hair everywhere? (Unless if you're father and/or relatives weren't pretty hairy) + did your voice drop, and did all of the stuff thats expected to happen from puberty finish?

I'm a "cute"cel as well sadly
I only have body hairs on my armpits and pubes.
I have had arm and leg hairs before puberty so I don't count them.
Also rather scarce but on my lower abdominal as well.

It did drop but instead of a permanent voice. I acquired high vocal range.
I mean i can sound like I used to at 12 and also sound like I am 18. Heck I can even sound like a girl or some anime loli jfl

What hasn't happened would
- full beard
- more face masculinity
- sexual development other than pubes
- no cheats hairs, my dad has a lot of them
- and maybe a few more.

I had stunted growth, due to early intake of steroidal medicines due to asthma and also drug abuse at an early age.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
I only have body hairs on my armpits and pubes.
I have had arm and leg hairs before puberty so I don't count them.
Also rather scarce but on my lower abdominal as well.

It did drop but instead of a permanent voice. I acquired high vocal range.
I mean i can sound like I used to at 12 and also sound like I am 18. Heck I can even sound like a girl or some anime loli jfl

What hasn't happened would
- full beard
- more face masculinity
- sexual development other than pubes
- no cheats hairs, my dad has a lot of them
- and maybe a few more.

I had stunted growth, due to early intake of steroidal medicines due to asthma and also drug abuse at an early age.
Bro i swear I'm in the same situation as you rn (except that my voice NEVER dropped)

And no, stunting your growth is NEAR-IMPOSSIBLE

You'd literally have to INTENTIONALLY try to stunt it yourself (like starving yourself for DAYS)

I just got armpit hair and stomach and chest hair at LATE 17 and my balls be kinda small ngl :feelswhy: Inb4 klinefelters I'm 5'5

But ngl I'm starting to grow **some** more little beard hairs (still cant grow a proper mustache let alone a proper beard jfl) and i kinda noticed my clavicles slightly growing wider (might be delulu)

I've seen cases of people having their voices drop at 18-19 btw. Yeah it's rare but not impossible, it might happen to you and me too

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
join us and take sarms, you won’t regret the year of change to make you a man forever

• +1
Reactions: FBl