Life is fucking unfair.

Aesthetic.pilled

Aesthetic.pilled

Jews, the supreme overlords, have Won.
Today I went to make my driving licence. Good thing for me was that my aunt is an officer working in that department so when I went I was sitting in the cabin room in ac beside her as my licence was being approved.

Otoh I saw normal folks approving/renewing their stuff and all I am seeing is clerks shouting on people like fucking dogs as if they don't matter.

It's fucking insane how if my aunt wasn't an officer here, i would've had to beg and run around just to get my licence getting treated like a slave by fatcels.

And this is life in almost every other offices/positions where no matter how sorted out your application is, some faggot mf with connection is gonna get his work done smoothly while you rot and beg to get it done.

It's unfair man, Fucking unfair:feelsree:.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Mister Fuwy
it really is. I could have been born as a 6’4 white blonde blue eyed Chad with upper class rich family, living in 5 mil mansion driving Porsche.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Kys or get over it

it really is. I could have been born as a 6’4 white blonde blue eyed Chad with upper class rich family, living in 5 mil mansion driving Porsche.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You are here for a purpose

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Im a chad so driving instructor said he will lemme pass if i fuck his daughter

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Im a chad so driving instructor said he will lemme pass if i fuck his daughter
I just gave my driving inspector some cash. And he legit passed me. I can't even start a car, lol💀☠️☠️☠️

Fucking rotting system :feelspepo::feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV