I just realised what a slave I am

Zygosmogger

Zygosmogger

Iron
I decided to join the school rugby team for whatever reason last year and I am fucking breaking down my body 10 hours every week so that all the normies at my school can have fun for 1 day of the year. I get nothing. I am simply a slave to the happiness of others. I will quit after this years match which is in 2 weeks. Soon i will be free

Athletes are losers

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Ricky212, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Don't forget the brain injuries you're sustaining by constantly bashing your brain against your skull from all the tackles you're getting and the tackles you're doing. Contact sports is extremely low IQ. Quit asap!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and fuxkdakikez
Don't forget the brain injuries you're sustaining by constantly bashing your brain against your skull from all the tackles you're getting and the tackles you're doing. Contact sports is extremely low IQ. Quit asap!
Yes, I suspect I have become slightly more retarded, as my grades have gone down since I joined.
I thought I was so alpha. I thought everyone cared, and yeah people did... for like 3 days. Now it's just normal and I can't quit without being a loser and frowned upon.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Yes, I suspect I have become slightly more retarded, as my grades have gone down since I joined.
I thought I was so alpha. I thought everyone cared, and yeah people did... for like 3 days. Now it's just normal and I can't quit without being a loser and frowned upon.
Yep that's what they wanna make you believe. NFL players have been suffering from brain diseases due to their sport. It cuts their lifespans shorter as well. I'm glad you realized sooner than later.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygosmogger
You’re literally growing your bones via micro fractures which which make you a bone mogger. However all this stress your feeling now will cause balding and receding which balances out, lol

You’re literally growing your bones via micro fractures which which make you a bone mogger. However all this stress your feeling now will cause balding and receding which balances out, lol
My bones have litereally grown lmao, but idk if it is due to puberty (18 yo). My dad is 48 and still norwood 0 so i think im fine. The worst part is my iq is rapidly decreasing

My bones have litereally grown lmao, but idk if it is due to puberty (18 yo). My dad is 48 and still norwood 0 so i think im fine. The worst part is my iq is rapidly decreasing
iq is not important. It’s just a cope for people who didn’t even go to a real school

• Love it
Nigga my dad is 50 with a good hairline and I’m receding at 16 man trust me that doesn’t mean shit

Nigga my dad is 50 with a good hairline and I’m receding at 16 man trust me that doesn’t mean shit
16??? damn like flights to Turkey are pretty cheap. The transplant is not tho

Or minox ig

16??? damn like flights to Turkey are pretty cheap. The transplant is not tho

Or minox ig
I’m just telling you just because your dad didn’t Norwood doesn’t mean you won’t

• So Sad
I’m just telling you just because your dad didn’t Norwood doesn’t mean you won’t
Its based on your maternal grandfather

Its based on your maternal grandfather
Too good that my grandfather has a hairline and black hair at age FUCKING 70. He and I have the same hair type and density, so I think I'm set