I just removed my wisdom teeth

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
this shit hurts so much, cant speak or anything. constant suffering and my neck feels fucked too.
i see swelling, i got a feeling my face is becoming narrow

time will tell

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Blond3cel, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
itsover
horseface syndrome within 1 year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Agendum, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
this shit hurts so much, cant speak or anything. constant suffering and my neck feels fucked too.

time will tell
I had none of this and my face didn't become narrow yet

On the bright side at least you are getting a bimax, you got that to look forward to

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I had none of this and my face didn't become narrow yet
no shit sherlock you havent had wisdom teeth removal so you dont have any consequences. literally 0 iq comment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, MagaPutinism, Blond3cel and 1 other person
rest in pizz boso

no shit sherlock you havent had wisdom teeth removal so you dont have any consequences. literally 0 iq comment
I had removed 2 at once, one was impacted. I felt kind of nothing and after 3-4 days I had no symptoms od it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Lol if you wouldn't crawl across glass naked 10km for looks
after you actually go through recovery, it changes ur mind and bluepills you, like im under so much pain rn

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel, Deleted member 30679 and normie_joe
after you actually go through recovery, it changes ur mind and bluepills you, like im under so much pain rn
Maybe you had shit surgeon, mine removed both in 1 hour and it felt okayish, but soon I will need to have another side removed, wonder if it will be the same actually. He prescribed me antibiotic before the removal and told to take it night before and next evening.

No straws, liquid food only. Soup is ideal.

Take the anti biotics + anti pain meds as prescribed.

Get a child's toothbrush and brush to the best of your ability. Don't spit out the toothpaste, let it fall out via gravity.

Salt water rinse after eating, don't gurgle, gently tilt your head from side to side.

Worse case scenario is dry socket if a clot falls out early.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, ccwarrior and depressionmaxxing

time will tell
Just had my two babies taken out today.

Your overreacting. Then again I've ex[erienced so much pain and suffering and am older than the average user. And still have hell to look forward to. :feelsez:

• +1
"love it" reacting to counter the autist copers who think wisdom teeth do anything

• Love it
Just had my two babies taken out today.

Your overreacting. Then again I've ex[erienced so much pain and suffering and am older than the average user. And still have hell to look forward to. :feelsez:
im weak ig, never had anything like this before
No straws, liquid food only. Soup is ideal.

Take the anti biotics + anti pain meds as prescribed.

Get a child's toothbrush and brush to the best of your ability. Don't spit out the toothpaste, let it fall out via gravity.

Salt water rinse after eating, don't gurgle, gently tilt your head from side to side.

Worse case scenario is dry socket if a clot falls out early.
i was told i shouldnt eat hot or cold foods, doesnt have to be liquids neither, i didnt get the meds he described me bc i had some anti pain pills at home but still i feel allot

is pain while swallowing and the lung and tongue feeling weird and painful a normal thing or should i be worried?

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and infini
Are you going to get bone grafts ?

• +1
explain thought process? i dont wanna be rude but this is 0iq
EBC39B8A D67D 4E92 9F12 1ABFF3E87E0F

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
send full source + im having jaw surgery after probably with bone grafts. not sure if the grafts are gonna be used in the wisdom area.
Ahh, you’ll probably not going to need it if you’re doing jaw surgery. It just helps with jaw bone density. Were the teeth impacted ?

Did you have local anesthesia? If I had to remove all 4 from inside my gums, I'd rather be sleeping.

Did you have local anesthesia? If I had to remove all 4 from inside my gums, I'd rather be sleeping.
yeah it was local and i was shitting my pants. when he was about to inject anesthesia i accidently closed my mouth before he could and nearly bit his hand off

they remove always two on each side and when asked why he answerd with something about the tongue and nerves.

i thought i would be sleeping but i was much awake, he was quite fast too only 30mins

• +1
Why bro if ur gonna cope and say it’s for bimax at least have enough money to get bimax and have the surgery scheduled ahead of time

Ahh, you’ll probably not going to need it if you’re doing jaw surgery. It just helps with jaw bone density. Were the teeth impacted ?
im not sure if all of them were impacted. but here is a before and after maybe you can tell. they removed the teeth from the right side, and next month on the left

Attachments

• 3F29AC38-3CC6-4A21-A990-A780BC3AFFA8.jpeg
    3F29AC38-3CC6-4A21-A990-A780BC3AFFA8.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 305741CB-581F-4492-BA1F-A1EFC4969D6B.jpeg
    305741CB-581F-4492-BA1F-A1EFC4969D6B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Why bro if ur gonna cope and say it’s for bimax at least have enough money to get bimax and have the surgery scheduled ahead of time
im not coping, surgery is scheduled in about 8 months and i was asked to remove them only bc for the surgery

• +1
took me one week to recover and lost weight. I had 4 times this procedure and each time the recovery was so bad.

• +1
took me one week to recover and lost weight. I had 4 times this procedure and each time the recovery was so bad.
did you had any issues swallowing or nerve issues? like the operated side (right) doesnt even allow me to move at all it hurts and feels weird. and when i swallow the right side of my lungs gums and tongue pains like shit

did you had this too?

what did you eat?

• +1
im not coping, surgery is scheduled in about 8 months and i was asked to remove them only bc for the surgery
Didn’t realize u had surgery schedule have fun ascneding yaki 🤙

• Love it
Good, wisdom teeth removal during jaw surgery is associated with a 73% risk of infection so it’s extremely smart to remove them prior.

• +1
Good, wisdom teeth removal during jaw surgery is associated with a 73% risk of infection so it’s extremely smart to remove them prior.
gigachad answer

• +1
Brutal I hope it gets better shortly bro.

Looking forward to your Jaw surgery. (y)

• Love it
did you had any issues swallowing or nerve issues? like the operated side (right) doesnt even allow me to move at all it hurts and feels weird. and when i swallow the right side of my lungs gums and tongue pains like shit

did you had this too?

what did you eat?
ate like nothing. I had nerve problems with tongue but all recovered

• +1

time will tell
kekkkkkkk fucking lies. i removed my top 2 and my well developed jaw started popping off more (well maybe cuz I also lost bodyfat). not only, Im getting the chad curvature now. molars fuck you up, wisdoms dont.

• +1
kekkkkkkk fucking lies. i removed my top 2 and my well developed jaw started popping off more (well maybe cuz I also lost bodyfat). not only, Im getting the chad curvature now. molars fuck you up, wisdoms dont.
im still swollen so im waiting till next week before making any judgements,

I have the same opinion on that

im still swollen so im waiting till next week before making any judgements,

I have the same opinion on that
bro it doesnt happen that fast. it takes years for the bone to adjust after molars are taken out