I just slapped my mother 5x today

I would actually say that OP is clearly more in the wrong, because the one person you should never beat is your mother (and father, of course).
Yeah but op sounds like an abused dog and he loves his father so his mother could be responsible. Anyways he’s an ungrateful brat lol not respecting his mother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Yeah but op sounds like an abused dog and he loves his father so his mother could be responsible. Anyways he’s an ungrateful brat lol not respecting his mother
I mean, even if OP loves his father (which he does, clearly), that is no justification to beat his mother. Violence was not necessary in this case, therefore it weighs worse. Especially if you keep in mind who he aimed it at (his mother).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
Thanks to the dumb fucking bitch only wiring me the equivalent of 400 EUR a month for food deliveries *Tesco home delivery, not restaurants*, I have a couple of months till I run out of all my savings LOL. Thanks to her failed math skills, I run about -50 EUR every month no matter how much I try to save on food. Cheap healthy carbs such as brown rice, steamed vegetable mix, healthy cheap protein such as chicken breast filets, etc... JFL
400 euro is more than enough to survive on food lol. I do my groceries under 200 dollars a month comfortably leaving around 50 dollars for eating out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
I mean, even if OP loves his father (which he does, clearly), that is no justification to beat his mother. Violence was not necessary in this case, therefore it weighs worse. Especially if you keep in mind who he aimed it at (his mother).
Yeah and he went with the taxi anyways. And no user seemed to bat an eye that he literally slapped his mother 5 times. Makes me wonder what the thought process of average user here is

• +1
  • Woah
Yeah and he went with the taxi anyways. And no user seemed to bat an eye that he literally slapped his mother 5 times. Makes me wonder what the thought process of average user here is
Well, you have to keep in mind that many people here are white dudes, and white dudes don't bat an eye when one raises their voice at their parents, "Get the fuck out of my room, mom!" Imagine, do you think a non-white dude would say this to his parents? It's unacceptable, not only from a moral standpoint but also because of the inevitable ass whooping that non-white parents give their kids but white parents don't give theirs. I am on another forum as well, and there was a white dude who punched his mother in the face because she drank his coffee. Yeah, I'm not joking. He landed in jail after for assault, deserved it.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
Well, you have to keep in mind that many people here are white dudes, and white dudes don't bat an eye when one raises their voice at their parents, "Get the fuck out of my room, mom!" Imagine, do you think a non-white dude would say this to his parents? It's unacceptable, not only from a moral standpoint but also because of the inevitable ass whooping that non-white parents give their kids but white parents don't give theirs. I am on another forum as well, and there was a white dude who punched his mother in the face because she drank his coffee. Yeah, I'm not joking. He landed in jail after for assault, deserved it.
Tbh that’s why most of the whore culture comes from their country. That’s why ethnics can take over their country because they stay united and shit lol. While white guy leaves his house after 18,the ethnic invites his whole family to his house after 18 LOL.

What I’ve noticed is that the older white people definitely respected their parents more I’m talking boomers and all that

• +1
  • Woah
Tbh that’s why most of the whore culture comes from their country. That’s why ethnics can take over their country because they stay united and shit lol. While white guy leaves his house after 18,the ethnic invites his whole family to his house after 18 LOL.

What I’ve noticed is that the older white people definitely respected their parents more I’m talking boomers and all that
I personally don't believe ethnics are taking over anywhere, it's really just alt-right propaganda to say the least. But yes, the family fabric of the western world is incredibly thin and messed up to say the least. Parents think after 18, they have no responsibilities and kick their kids out of the house. At the same time, age cucks find it problematic if an 18 year old dates a 25 year old, citing their brains haven't fully developed yet but are perfectly fine with the idea of kicking out 18 year olds out of their families' houses. And yes, boomers respected their parents more but still not as much as even ethnic zoomers do today.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy

I mean it's not really that. It's just that pinkoids make up 2% of the world's population. Rest are browns.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
I personally don't believe ethnics are taking over anywhere, it's really just alt-right propaganda to say the least. But yes, the family fabric of the western world is incredibly thin and messed up to say the least. Parents think after 18, they have no responsibilities and kick their kids out of the house. At the same time, age cucks find it problematic if an 18 year old dates a 25 year old, citing their brains haven't fully developed yet but are perfectly fine with the idea of kicking out 18 year olds out of their families' houses. And yes, boomers respected their parents more but still not as much as even ethnic zoomers do today.

Attachments

• e87a0e3682ff473194ba20a9440e0222.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
I mean it's not really that. It's just that pinkoids make up 2% of the world's population. Rest are browns.
Ethnic take over is good it just means more girls for yt boys since ethnics are racists

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Ethnic take over is good it just means more girls for yt boys since ethnics are racists
If they are 5 PSL then sure but idk if white HTN would be content with a 2 PSL brown ape.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Smack her ass rn

Ungrateful mf

Niggas like this get to spend their money as they please meanwhile there are starving niglets in Somalia who are dying of hunger and thirst right as we speak :lul:
Survivorship bias at it again

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
if I even slightly pushed my mother I would get kicked out of my house and jumped by the males in my family

400 euro is more than enough to survive on food lol. I do my groceries under 200 dollars a month comfortably leaving around 50 dollars for eating out
It's not.

I eat chicken breast filets, steamed vegetables, brown rice, frozen berries, mineral water, some fruits and other veggies here and there and I can't survive on 400 EUR a month just for food.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and NoseProphecy
Assert dominance, proceed to RKO her next time

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
It's not.

I eat chicken breast filets, steamed vegetables, brown rice, frozen berries, mineral water, some fruits and other veggies here and there and I can't survive on 400 EUR a month just for food.
Gotta be larp or you’re naive and don’t know how to save. Or you’re not cooking it yourself. The most nutrient dense foods (eggs milk chicken thighs beef,organ meats,fruit) and some bread are not that expensive. Just buy them

Gotta be larp or you’re naive and don’t know how to save. Or you’re not cooking it yourself. The most nutrient dense foods (eggs milk chicken thighs beef,organ meats,fruit) and some bread are not that expensive. Just buy them
Dnr.

• JFL
That's the point... I AM cooking it myself. I do everything, I prep for 3 days ahead coz I can't be arsed cooking and steaming every fucking day.

u should've stayed in the sack

• +1
Fuck man. You shouldn’t have hit your mother but yea I get it life’s a bitch bro fuck. You had reasonable anger but I don’t think you should’ve used that anger to hit ur mom like that

• +1
Happaned 1 hour ago. Dumb bitch got mad at me, told me she wouldn't take me to my father's grave at the city cemetery. I ran after her, I asked her if she was being serious, she said yes, then I proceeded to bitch slap her 5 consecutive times.

Had to spend 30 EUR in total on a round trip by taxi + 1 beautiful fresh white rose laid upon my father's grave. At least I spent about 30 minutes by my father's grave. He deserved this at the very least (me taking care of his grave)

Man, I'm so angry. I cannot count upon my mother. What a dumb fucking bitch to think it's a privilege for me to be taken to my father's resting place. Tf was she thinking... Ridiculous
Thats fucked up bhai

• So Sad
she just wants some bwc

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and NoseProphecy
Nigga

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Happaned 1 hour ago. Dumb bitch got mad at me, told me she wouldn't take me to my father's grave at the city cemetery. I ran after her, I asked her if she was being serious, she said yes, then I proceeded to bitch slap her 5 consecutive times.

Had to spend 30 EUR in total on a round trip by taxi + 1 beautiful fresh white rose laid upon my father's grave. At least I spent about 30 minutes by my father's grave. He deserved this at the very least (me taking care of his grave)

Man, I'm so angry. I cannot count upon my mother. What a dumb fucking bitch to think it's a privilege for me to be taken to my father's resting place. Tf was she thinking... Ridiculous
now become a pimp and do that to random hoes for money