I just smashed a 48 year old ciswoman (I'm 38). I swear transwomen are not really interested in men. They are just coping.

alien

alien

Kraken
My Asian trans ex-FWB (26) was way, way less horny and eager for me than the 48 year old cis woman I'm seeing now. Even though she had menopause already, she is horny af. And I can fuck her raw, cum inside her, don't have to worry about pregnancy or AIDS. And she has high-E big tits and a big ass. My Asian trans ex-FWB had lots of foid friends. I low-key think she wants to fuck her foid friends more than be fucked by men.

This was the most attractive ciswoman I had sex with in a very long time. This whole event confirmed to me that I am straight as an arrow and that I was really just settling going for transwomen I guess. My cock was rock hard. Transwomen on HRT can't have breasts and ass like that without cosmetic surgery.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Subhra26, Kamui and 9 others
My Asian trans ex-FWB (26) was way, way less horny and eager for me than the 48 year old cis woman I'm seeing now. Even though she had menopause already, she is horny af. And I can fuck her raw, cum inside her, don't have to worry about pregnancy or AIDS. And she has high-E big tits and a big ass. My Asian trans ex-FWB had lots of foid friends. I low-key think she wants to fuck her foid friends more than be fucked by men.
He. He wants to fuck his food friends more than you. And you, you are gay gay gay.

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Mr. President, kebab and 2 others
tf

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51465, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Saggitarian, bugeater23 and 4 others
Tranny discussion is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: kebab, LooksThinker and Lefty Rankin
My Asian trans ex-FWB (26) was way, way less horny and eager for me than the 48 year old cis woman
LOLLL
Imagine 3+ years of looksmaxxing and growing your stats just to fucking some ugly tranny or some aging bag who chad already threw out decades ago
Hahahahaha. Sloppy 1000ths brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, IAMNOTANINCEL, bugeater23 and 6 others
He. He wants to fuck his food friends more than you. And you, you are gay gay gay.
Was I gay when I was super rock hard fucking the cis woman I saw tonight? I haven't had an erection that good since my ex Yogapants in 2016 (also a ciswoman).

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Was I gay when I was super rock hard fucking the cis woman I saw tonight? I haven't had an erection that good since my ex Yogapants in 2016 (also a ciswoman).
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian
This is what happens when you don't lose your virginity before age 30, the lack of sex does something to your brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Deleted member 48681, Saggitarian and 5 others
This is what happens when you don't lose your virginity before age 30, the lack of sex does something to your brain
I lost my virginity at age 26. But I think the damage was already done by that age.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, LooksThinker and Alexanderr

This was the most attractive ciswoman I had sex with in a very long time. This whole event confirmed to me that I am straight as an arrow and that I was really just settling going for transwomen I guess. My cock was rock hard. Transwomen on HRT can't have breasts and ass like that without cosmetic surgery.
Nigga whatt?:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26
Not even a faggot post

@0hMan @TRUE_CEL ts gotta be against forum rules

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
@0hMan @TRUE_CEL ts gotta be against forum rules
I am not sure, an admin responded ITT and didn’t remove it, so I assume it’s not against the rules.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and kebab

"ciswoman" wtf is this shit man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and Lefty Rankin
Trannies are men in makeup

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhra26, Lefty Rankin and TheBrownOne
This is what years of inceldom can do to a man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26, Saggitarian, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
This is what years of inceldom can do to a man.
I would give you a cage react if I could

200.gif

Receiving companionship, sex and affection from an attractive real woman with big tits and ass made me realize that my whole trans phase was just a cope having dealt with years of loneliness.

• So Sad
I would give you a cage react if I could

200.gif

Receiving companionship, sex and affection from an attractive real woman with big tits and ass made me realize that my whole trans phase was just a cope having dealt with years of loneliness.
You should be geomaxxing somewhere in South Korea or Philippines, but you continue to associate yourself with trannies and cis “women”. It’s over for u my boi

• JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian
You should be geomaxxing somewhere in South Korea or Philippines, but you continue to associate yourself with trannies and cis “women”. It’s over for u my boi
ciswomen just means biological woman.
I gave thought to geomaxxing in the Philippines. But now I have a sexy white Portuguese girlfriend here with big tits, big ass and a tight pussy. So no need to geomaxx anymore.

• +1
ciswomen just means biological woman.
I gave thought to geomaxxing in the Philippines. But now I have a sexy white Portuguese girlfriend here with big tits, big ass and a tight pussy. So no need to geomaxx anymore.
Oh is that what that meant I had no clue. Damn bro I’m miring. How did you meet this Portuguese girl ?

Oh is that what that meant I had no clue. Damn bro I’m miring. How did you meet this Portuguese girl ?
We met at a meetup group IRL 4 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago was the second time we met IRL. She messaged me the day after asking me out on a date. We went on four dates and had sex on the fourth date.

• +1
Reactions: Bojack
We met at a meetup group IRL 4 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago was the second time we met IRL. She messaged me the day after asking me out on a date. We went on four dates and had sex on the fourth date.
Fuark alien ascension ! I cant help but do something of my own now !

• +1
Reactions: alien
I'd congratulate you, but I don't know how credible your story is given that you LARPed as a girl who never existed and said you had sex with her. Also, respond to my private message. You're one of the few people left from the old days, might as well try to catch up.

I'd congratulate you, but I don't know how credible your story is given that you LARPed as a girl who never existed and said you had sex with her. Also, respond to my private message. You're one of the few people left from the old days, might as well try to catch up.
I never LARPED as Yogapants. If that's what you are referring to. She lived less than 4 km away from me.
I did have a couple female alts on PSL that have nothing to do with Yogapants. And these alts of mine were promoting BBC theory.

I never LARPED as Yogapants. If that's what you are referring to. She lived less than 4 km away from me.
I did have a couple female alts on PSL that have nothing to do with Yogapants. And these alts of mine were promoting BBC theory.
You can tell who this is, right? lol, just give a yes or no answer.

Ew disgusting faggot. What man refers to acutal women as "cis women"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and Lefty Rankin

Why are you geh

I lost my virginity at age 26. But I think the damage was already done by that age.
i lost mine at 23 but with the ugliest 39 year old pajeeta you can imagine:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Till now no pussy and i am going to turn 30 the next year:feelswhy::feelswhy: