i just washed my face with cerave hydrating cleanser and i look greasy af

A

agoostis

Master
what r u guys using to wash face

didn’t even applied product just washed it and 30 min later my face still look ans feel greasy

cerave is shit despite what tiktok will have you believe...
if your problem is acne i highly recommend just getting a prescription drug for it. If your problem is general face greasiness change your diet and lifestyle. skincare routine can only work to ascend already good skin. in my personal experience anyway having used lots of different products, lots of different routines, made every lifestyle change and nothing worked until i just went to the GP.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, becomingnearperfect, lightskinbengali and 1 other person

didn’t even applied product just washed it and 30 min later my face still look ans feel greasy
What’s your skin type?

all you need is water and good diet, fuck all the jew chemicals they brainwash you into thinking you need to rub on your face

cerave is shit despite what tiktok will have you believe...
if your problem is acne i highly recommend just getting a prescription drug for it. If your problem is general face greasiness change your diet and lifestyle. skincare routine can only work to ascend already good skin. in my personal experience anyway having used lots of different products, lots of different routines, made every lifestyle change and nothing worked until i just went to the GP.
yea just get a pill that will damage your liver and gut to clear acne that will come back in a few years. just another jew bandaid, not fixing the actual problem itself

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
all you need is water and good diet, fuck all the jew chemicals they brainwash you into thinking you need to rub on your face

yea just get a pill that will damage your liver and gut to clear acne that will come back in a few years. just another jew bandaid, not fixing the actual problem itself
accutane elimates acne forever not just a couple years in like 95% of cases. There are of course side effects, but, water and diet alone cannot fix acne if its bad. This forum is for how to look better, not how to break free from muh jews or whatever the fuck you're rambling about.

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
Cope shitskin. Water does nothing. You need high level acids and chemicals to make your skin good.

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer

neutragena is WAY FUCKING BETTEr. Cerave is dogshit. i know from experince

• JFL
Reactions: alexmason90
Doesn't Cerave have Propylparaben and Methylparaben? Two shitty preservative endocrine disruptors that lower your T.

get someone from gp don't use tablet form if its not that bad cos the side affects are fucked if you get them

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell