I keep having nightmares of Tyler Maher, he lives in my head rent free....

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I struggle to sleep at night knowing that terrifying creatures like him exist out there, a 6'6 white muscular Chad he's got to be a myth, a legend, a Boogeyman to scare incels.
But no, he's alive and breathing and probably fucking some guy's onetis like it's a Tuesday night.
I would kill myself if saw him in real life, I feel like an inferior creature every time I try to make a comparison, and not just me but every other male would be an insect next him, I simply can't think of anyone who might be a match for him, not chico not delon not Drago not even Ramirez and definitely not @the BULL .

Tyler Maher is so perfect it's disturbing, the only way I can cope is that I imagine him having a 2 inch penis, but deep down I know that he probably even mogs me in penis size.

3840262 3219440 A49F5087 11A4 4F1D AF6B D82E6C5EA871

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578, Tenshi, IMOGYOU and 4 others
@forevergymcelling @forevermirin @ConfusedBolivian @Kamui

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
That is scary honestly, imagine you and Maher walking into a club setting at the same time :forcedsmile:. 6’6 PSL god with a top tier frame, over for anyone in a 20 mile radius.

@BrahminBoss @Gonthar

That is scary honestly, imagine you and Maher walking into a club setting at the same time :forcedsmile:. 6’6 PSL god with a top tier frame, over for anyone in a 20 mile radius.
True I would mog everyone around me and would get 90% of the girls cause I'd leave 10% for Tyler.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, aesthetic beauty and murdah
@try2beme @tombradylover

@WishIwasChico this is the man stopping you from slaying highclass wasp stacies instead of nasty whore chavs

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@flippasav

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Narcissus🥀