The true story of how I cuckolded a guy and took his future wife.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
So a few months back I came across this girl on Tinder. Her Tinder profile was just a couple of photos that obscured her face, but I could tell she was a 23 year old and tight. Shortly after talking to her she told me that she was looking to have a threesome with her partner. It was mostly his idea, but she hadn't been with many people so it seemed interesting. So I played along for a while.

To be honest, I had no intention of having a threesome at all. I don't share. I was going to own this bitch. So I floated the idea of playing with her alone at first to get to know her, and then incorporating her fiance into it.

The first night was predictable. I'm a big guy, and most guys don't know how to own a woman properly. She was supposed to make me wear a condom, but she didn't. She was supposed to take photos, but she didn't. And of course I filled her pussy with cum when I was done. She told me she'd never been fucked like that before. With her fiance she normally takes control, so she had never been submissive before. I fucked her like a bitch on heat.

The next day, I get a message from her again, wanting to organize that threesome. It was obvious to me that she was hooked. Apparently he was really keen to make it happen too. I told her I wasn't interested in a threesome, but I would fuck her again solo. She didn't message back for days, and I ignored her, knowing I would get a message again soon.

A few days later, she texts me from another number. She wanted to see me again, but her fiance couldn't know about it. I told her when to be here and what to wear. I repeated the act of fucking the living hell out of her, but this time I kept up a constant stream of suggestions in her ear as I fucked her about how much of a slut she is, going over to some random guy's house behind her fiance's back just because she's addicted to his cock. I fucked her way harder this time, and made her beg for my cum. She did it obviously, because she's a good little slut.

This went on for a while, and the submission of her fiance back kept sinking further. She would occasionally tell him she was going to fuck me, but mostly we just did it in secret. He sometimes got pictures, and I made sure it always showed my bare cock spreading her way more than he could ever hope to.

Eventually, she suggested the idea of a chastity cage for him. Said it would be a fun thing for him to "get frustrated" so that they could have awesome sex (lol). He now wears that almost all the time. And she doesn't fuck him anymore.

It makes me laugh that this guy wanted to have some more sexual experiences and now I just own his fiance almost every night. To be honest though, he could never really handle her. She could never be satisfied by his submissive, girly nature and average penis, and now he's the bitch. I know it won't be long before he's dressing up in panties.

ok

• JFL
Reactions: wayme