I know for a fact that women are looksmaxing in secret

DestroyLonely#1

DestroyLonely#1

Iron
There are discord servers dedicated to Venusphosis, the female ripoff of looksmaxxing.
Theyve gone from trying to look like ricecels to just being prettier, its all over tik tok.

I thought this was given, like girls care a lot about their appearance, so it's expected

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, falcon1 and Lethbridge
giga water tier thread

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, marek937, falcon1 and 6 others
Make up is looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 31942
They have legit secrets passed down from their mothers and its not just found on a forum
its so unfair

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, falcon1 and zura
they born to looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and falcon1
There are discord servers dedicated to Venusphosis, the female ripoff of looksmaxxing.
Theyve gone from trying to look like ricecels to just being prettier, its all over tik tok.
They don’t need that jfl

Girls been looksmaxxing since the stone age

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
you retard who do you think has supported the beauty and surgery industry for the last 1000 years :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, falcon1 and Deleted member 33275
mirin knowledge

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Only autistic girls dont looksmax

90% of plastic surgery is women, cosmetics is a big ass industry, average woman has more balls than anyone on this forum lmao. every girl in miami got a bbl which can basically kill you mid procedure and every other girl in LA/NYC got a rhino. Women are literally the real BDDcels but thanks to post covid social media boom now we got male BDD outside the body building world

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and humanoidsub7
Women are the most frauded beings ever, that's why if Chad fucks a beckie his son will be fucked