I know it sounds cope but hear me out

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
A lot of you niggas are ugly as sin, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll never find a partner.
Your face is a living proof that someone always found your looks attractive throughout history, and they had kids to pass down the genes.
If literally all of your ancestors before you have managed to charm someone with a face very similar to yours, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t.
Digest this for a while.
IMG 5725

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
no reply pill when I want to help you fags state of mind, proves you don’t want to be helped
IMG 5673

• So Sad
Reactions: Weed
Just ignore how much things changed in the last 30 years theory

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Just ignore how much things changed in the last 30 years theory
It’s not a theory, it’s why you’re alive right at this moment, why you were born in the first place.

Your face is a living proof that someone always found your looks attractive throughout history, and they had kids to pass down the genes.
No it’s not, people were less recessed in the past, being ugly means unhealthy development. Plus, in the past rape was more appropriate.

hundreds of million of people who died without ever finding a partner in the last generation also had millions of years of ancestors successfully reproducing

Your theory is bland shit