I lashed out at a post-wall pajeeta cashier once

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I lashed out once at a post-wall middle-aged brown bitch once (you know, one of those dotheads that bobble their heads as they speak) because I was putting an item in my bag after she scanned it and she had the nerve to say "You have to pay for that first," like bitch I'm only putting this in my bag. Wasn't planning on just taking off. I got pissed off because of that unnecessary comment and looked at her and said "Use your eyes first before you speak," and then I proceeded to put in my bank card in the machine and she says "You should not talk to me like that!" I said "No, you should just shut the fuck up." Then she started screeching while I calmly walked away, muttering the words "fucking bitch" under my breath. Everyone else was staring at me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, TheRagingBull, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
If u truly lashed out u would’ve punched someone for disrespecting u

If u truly lashed out u would’ve punched someone for disrespecting u
Are you retarded? Punching someone means instant jail sometimes. Plus I wouldn't physically assault someone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotCarv, CarrotMaxxer and Ricky212
violence is based

make people mad

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde
I lashed out once at a post-wall middle-aged brown bitch once (you know, one of those dotheads that bobble their heads as they speak) because I was putting an item in my bag after she scanned it and she had the nerve to say "You have to pay for that first," like bitch I'm only putting this in my bag. Wasn't planning on just taking off. I got pissed off because of that unnecessary comment and looked at her and said "Use your eyes first before you speak," and then I proceeded to put in my bank card in the machine and she says "You should not talk to me like that!" I said "No, you should just shut the fuck up." Then she started screeching while I calmly walked away, muttering the words "fucking bitch" under my breath. Everyone else was staring at me.
Bas van der heijden?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
In Germany they would get pissed for not immediatly putting that shit in your bag you have to be fast as fack here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers and MoggerGaston
violence is based

make people mad
Come on don't be retarded, you know damn well punching someone will get you 6 months in jail. You'd be easily identified, especially if it's a supermarket you frequent often and overall it's just retarded and not based.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
And then everybody got up and clapped

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Come on don't be retarded, you know damn well punching someone will get you 6 months in jail. You'd be easily identified, especially if it's a supermarket you frequent often and overall it's just retarded and not based.
Violence with words. Make them seethe.

• +1
In Germany they would get pissed for not immediatly putting that shit in your bag you have to be fast as fack here
Based Germans.
And then everybody got up and clapped
They probably thought "ugh rude brown dude" (even though almost everyone there was ethnic).

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
Violence with words. Make them seethe.
Oh right my bad. Yeah she was beyond seething. I wonder what the little girl behind me thought because I asked her seconds earlier if she wanted to go in front of me as she only had one item but she said no. She probably thought "how can a nice person be so rude?"

• +1
Based.

• +1
Are you retarded? Punching someone means instant jail sometimes. Plus I wouldn't physically assault someone.
Ok well u would instigate the fight then punch him for self defense. Also u just sound like a cuck man normgroids well idk how it is where u live but im positive if u pissed ur paki friends off they’d punch u in the face

• Hmm...
I love threads like this

• Woah
Ok well u would instigate the fight then punch him for self defense. Also u just sound like a cuck man normgroids well idk how it is where u live but im positive if u pissed ur paki friends off they’d punch u in the face
difference between friends and a random working at a store. Especially a woman.

How the fuck did you know hahahaha. Were you there?
It's the only place where I've had issues with female cashiers, so that was my initial assumption.

Or I must have really been there. 🤫

• Woah
I bet she smelled too

You're seriously a weird little cumskin kid. Go be a retard somewhere else.

Ugh why are Germans such cunts?

It's the only place where I've had issues with female cashiers, so that was my initial assumption.

Or I must have really been there. 🤫
Me too! I remember there was an ethnic teen foid working as a cashier once and in front of me there was a tall white MTN and a black normie guy and she was so friendly to them, smiling, having conversation and when it was my turn (I was literally behind them, so no one else besides those two were in front of me) and she was completely quiet, didn't even say "Good evening" or "Do you want a receipt?" Smh it's always deathniks.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Oh right my bad. Yeah she was beyond seething. I wonder what the little girl behind me thought because I asked her seconds earlier if she wanted to go in front of me as she only had one item but she said no. She probably thought "how can a nice person be so rude?"
as a man, you always have public opinion against you, even when you do the right thing.

dont concern yourself with the opinion of sheep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Michael Myers
Curry on curry Crime 😔😔

as a man, you always have public opinion against you, even when you do the right thing.

dont concern yourself with the opinion of sheep
Haha this reminds me of a guy I know, he's a middle-aged white guy with a beard and he's always sharing his own opinions, like he publicly says anti-LGBT stuff and the people around him then just shake their heads. Always makes me chuckle.

• +1
Haha this reminds me of a guy I know, he's a middle-aged white guy with a beard and he's always sharing his own opinions, like he publicly says anti-LGBT stuff and the people around him then just shake their heads. Always makes me chuckle.
based man, loser people around him.

I have the same issue

• +1
based man, loser people around him.

I have the same issue
I admire you two, but honestly I can't do it. I'm literally the only brown guy so I carry an entire community on my back, if I say something they hate then they will not only hate me but all brown people. The other guy is lucky he's white because he only gets "HE is so weird" rather than "all brown people are bigots."

• +1
Me too! I remember there was an ethnic teen foid working as a cashier once and in front of me there was a tall white MTN and a black normie guy and she was so friendly to them, smiling, having conversation and when it was my turn (I was literally behind them, so no one else besides those two were in front of me) and she was completely quiet, didn't even say "Good evening" or "Do you want a receipt?" Smh it's always deathniks.
Ethnics against ethnics is the biggest cringe ever, especially when they seek validation from whites. I've lost count of how many times I've seen ethnic women change their perspective on something just to please a white person, instantly losing respect from me.

You're seriously a weird little cumskin kid. Go be a retard somewhere else.
Hey man if u wanna be a little jester bitch for people who don’t respect u I mean that’s ur deal.
difference between friends and a random working at a store. Especially a woman.
Yea obviously getting into street fights is just retarded. I’m talking about in a work or school environment where if u get disrespected u probably actually have to do something.

Being too nice is a bad thing in life because you’ll be walked all over in this world simple as that

None of this would have happened to Chad, tbh.

• +1
I admire you two, but honestly I can't do it. I'm literally the only brown guy so I carry an entire community on my back, if I say something they hate then they will not only hate me but all brown people. The other guy is lucky he's white because he only gets "HE is so weird" rather than "all brown people are bigots."
I understand, and honestly it's not worth it. You reduce your own life quality for what?

It's retarded in the end. But at the same time it makes it impossible to socialize and vibe with people when I have to hide my real opinions.

• +1
None of this would have happened to Chad, tbh.
for real tbh.

it's this kind of treatment from employees in supermarkets, in a restaurant, at the cinema, these small things and favors, that are EXTREMELY influenced by looks.

I went from LTN to HTN myself and that's probably one of the biggest changes for me. How standard employees treat you and how much they are willing to bend 'strict rules' to suit your needs.

When it's chad asking for an exception, 'oke for this one time it's fine'.
when it's an ugly man asking for an exception, 'nope, rules are rules.'

its disgusting discrimination

Now if you were a Chad, she would have gotten down on both knees and started sucking.

But alas, you are an incel so the "personality detectors" in her brain went off. The roastie finds it hard to process a subhuman insulting them, so they instinctively start acting schizo when it happens.

• +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Mogs me for saying “fucking bitch”

• JFL
Mirin id prob just suck it up and stare with a blank face innit

• So Sad
Based, I'd would've probably just called her a whore and run away or sum tho.. :feelshah:

• JFL