I left this foid when i had the chance to get laid because i have retarded standards

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

Stacy only
As im sitting there eating after my summer job a girl comes up to me (mtb face acceptable body) and asks for my ig, i gave it to her and she wanted to hang out with me, so we walked a little and sat down and talked,after 10 mins i realize that this bitch is FUCKING RETARDED, literally the biggest turnoff imaginable and she didnt have the attractiveness to compensate, so as she asks me if i play basketball because im tall, i told her yeah i do,and that i hooped for 3 hours that day so i was very tired(it was like 12 at night) and i used that as an excuse to tell her that im gonna leave and we should meet again another time(i never messaged her again LMAO) i saw her walking away pissed as fuck🤣🤣🤣.
My friends said i should've got laid but tbh i dont think i found her attractive enough IS THIS A CHAD OR CUCK MOVE(reposted this story because i need to hear you niggas opinions)

depends on how much u wanted to get laid in the first place

like u said ur tall so theres gonna be tons of beckys that would fuck u anyway

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
my honest opinion is: do what the fuck you want man, your friends are not in your skin

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
im a very demanding guy, i only accept having sex with minimally pretty girls, and I literally don't give a damn about negative comments about it. Other guys prefer to have sex with any normal girl. You decide

As im sitting there eating after my summer job a girl comes up to me (mtb face acceptable body) and asks for my ig,

Giphy

are you guys here really this starved for dopamine you need to fabricate these stories for validation....

As im sitting there eating after my summer job a girl comes up to me (mtb face acceptable body) and asks for my ig, i gave it to her and she wanted to hang out with me, so we walked a little and sat down and talked,after 10 mins i realize that this bitch is FUCKING RETARDED, literally the biggest turnoff imaginable and she didnt have the attractiveness to compensate, so as she asks me if i play basketball because im tall, i told her yeah i do,and that i hooped for 3 hours that day so i was very tired(it was like 12 at night) and i used that as an excuse to tell her that im gonna leave and we should meet again another time(i never messaged her again LMAO) i saw her walking away pissed as fuck🤣🤣🤣.
My friends said i should've got laid but tbh i dont think i found her attractive enough IS THIS A CHAD OR CUCK MOVE(reposted this story because i need to hear you niggas opinions)
Was she fat? If she was then chad move

Not fat ok body

chad only cuz ur tall