I had the funniest conversation with a guy the other day

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
He was new in the volunteering group and he asked me if i knew a girl. i told him i had gone out with her but i stopped trying with her.

And he repsonded: "Are you fucking retarded? this girl is so hot, why did you not make a move on her???"

I told him she just wasnt my type. Because that guy was kinda blinded by the fact that she was wearing a short dress and makeup when he saw her cus she was gonna go out afterwards.

But, when i met her, i saw her as she is in her every day life and psl 3 face+braindead is definately not something i could personally simp for. meanwhile my oneitis looked like a dream without doing anything. now, that was a girl worth chasing sadly she wasnt into that.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Manletmachine and sub5c3l
your oneitis is ugly as shit , Im nuking Greece fuck u nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, med, melon6329 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and sub5c3l
Little did he know you’re a 30 year old virgin

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and InnerVoid
im still 14 mentally
The only oneitis I had was 16 and I don't know a girl who stands out more than her, is not just good looks but also personality that makes her unique. At the same time, you shouldn't simp over women because they would be attracted more if you don't seem desperate.

The only oneitis I had was 16 and I don't know a girl who stands out more than her, is not just good looks but also personality that makes her unique. At the same time, you shouldn't simp over women because they would be attracted more if you don't seem desperate.
my hs crush was a subhuman lol

dude shut the fuck up with your oneitis, she looks like a rat there are much better girls out there your judgment is clouded because she was nice to you, let her go from your mind how can a 30 year old man act like this, you got better shit to worry about you dont have friends, looks are your last problem, first fix your fucked up mind