I literally got 10+ people shit on me because I said ‘short hair is better generally’

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
lol at this retarded gay forum. Go outside you basement dwellers and see for yourself. All LTRs consist of a man with short tidy hair. And at most a messy fringe but with sides cut short. U fucking basement dwellers just lol at thinking long hair that covers ur ears and makes u look like a foid is at all appealing to the opposite gender :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Aladin, poopoohead and 17 others
lol at this retarded gay forum. Go outside you basement dwellers and see for yourself. All LTRs consist of a man with short tidy hair. And at most a messy fringe but with sides cut short. U fucking basement dwellers just lol at thinking long hair that covers ur ears and makes u look like a foid is at all appealing to the opposite gender :ROFLMAO:
What do you consider short hair

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Long hair is impossible to maintain esp if it’s wavy/curly

Short sides>>>>
If you wanna slay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, poopoohead, Zonar and 5 others
What do you consider short hair

9xjpu947itr71
Imagesaaaaaaa 1

which one

Long hair is impossible to maintain esp if it’s wavy/curly

Short sides>>>>
If you wanna slay
Unironically u need to be better looking than usual to pull off long hair. Long hair is a failo in its self. Just play it safe and get a normal NT hair jfl, basement autists self looksminning themselves without noticing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonisss, try2beme, chosen-one and 8 others
a lot of these people are hormonally challenged. i've been suggesting steroids for 5+ years on psl, apparently no one is taking my advice. wanting muh long flowing mane is a copey way of admitting they have a feminine mentality and/or fell victim to muh female gaze. not realizing all those guys with long hair girls like either have looks or sky high smv. caring about hair at all is unmanly. obviously being bald or balding looks awful, but if you are actually good looking it matters much less. i have been buzzing my head for 10 years now. saves a ton of money on haircuts

based realitypill
jfl @ thinking long foid tier hair has appeal to any foid above 16 (talking about avg men chad can literally have rapunzel hair still slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, Deleted member 23359 and Reformed
a lot of these people are hormonally challenged. i've been suggesting steroids for 5+ years on psl, apparently no one is taking my advice. wanting muh long flowing mane is a copey way of admitting they have a feminine mentality and/or fell victim to muh female gaze. not realizing all those guys with long hair girls like either have looks or sky high smv. caring about hair at all is unmanly. obviously being bald or balding looks awful, but if you are actually good looking it matters much less. i have been buzzing my head for 10 years now. saves a ton of money on haircuts
Oct 5, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
But I like my long hair 🥲

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Every fuckboy has long/medium lenght hair

• +1
Reactions: bluk
those guys in ltr are getting cucked by long hair bull
long hair is primitive and masc as long as its not that reddit straight style
long curly/wavy mogs giga hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, try2beme, copemaxxeer and 2 others
Unironically u need to be better looking than usual to pull off long hair. Long hair is a failo in its self. Just play it safe and get a normal NT hair jfl, basement autists self looksminning themselves without noticing
It's not a failo. Being a recessed subhuman is. If anything, long hair allows you to fraud your skull size and it also allows you hide your face.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and bluk
only geeks dont wear fades.

You can pull any hairstyle if chad.
If you are not, just do normal with fade on the sides

only geeks dont wear fades.

You can pull any hairstyle if chad.
If you are not, just do normal with fade on the sides
NPC retard hair, only works with perfect skull and even then it's bad.

stfu loser
It's true though. Are you one of those retard skullcels trying to pull of le 2015 fade and being oblivious to the fact that they look like a paintbrush?
It's only a good hairstyle is you have an ultra masc skull like Brock Lesnar, something I doubt most people here have.
Look at TikTok moggers, they all have messy medium length hair. Fades belong in 2015 with the low class chavs that got them.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
It's true though. Are you one of those retard skullcels trying to pull of le 2015 fade and being oblivious to the fact that they look like a paintbrush?
It's only a good hairstyle is you have an ultra masc skull like Brock Lesnar, something I doubt most people here have.
Look at TikTok moggers, they all have messy medium length hair. Fades belong in 2015 lmao
One thing is tiktok and another one is reality, just follow the trend with a bit of difference from the rest. Everyone in my area has the same.

One thing is tiktok and another one is reality, just follow the trend with a bit of difference from the rest. Everyone in my area has the same.
What kind of backwater do you live in where fades are still trendy lol. Most people who have fades absolutely should not have fades. Get something normie but not NPC like Chico's hairstyle unless you're a literal ogre.

i agree with u

long hair is pain in the ass

Look at TikTok moggers, they all have messy medium length hair. Fades belong in 2015 with the low class chavs that got them.
fade is nt and makes u look mascculine

only beta cucks think long hair is appealing

What kind of backwater do you live in where fades are still trendy lol. Most people who have fades absolutely should not have fades. Get something normie but not NPC like Chico's hairstyle unless you're a literal ogre.
fades been trending since the 30's jfl

esp taper fade everybody is getting these days

fade is nt and makes u look mascculine

only beta cucks think long hair is appealing
Being masculine makes you look masculine. Most people who get fades look like paintbrushes. It's a low class chav hairstyle hasn't been popular in big cities for years. JFL at living in some backwater village.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and copemaxxeer
Being masculine makes you look masculine. Most people who get fades look like paintbrushes. It's a low class chav hairstyle hasn't been popular in big cities for years. JFL at living in some backwater village.
bro what u still live in 2010 where justing beiber cut is trending lmaoo

taper fades are legit the most trendiest haircut right now all around the world, even in big cities barly anyone is rocking long hair

random women used to talk to me about my hair back when it was long but I cut it off like a decade ago.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Napoleon1800
bro what u still live in 2010 where justing beiber cut is trending lmaoo

taper fades are legit the most trendiest haircut right now all around the world, even in big cities barly anyone is rocking long hair
You don't live in a big city. You live in some pikey village lmao with all the other fadecel NPCs who look like lightbulbs.
I never said anything about Justin Bieber. More something like what prime Chico has.

where tf do you live? Mumbai? then your opinion does not count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
where tf do you live? Mumbai? then your opinion does not count
alright lol, keep coping with your 2015 fade like all the other pikeys who still rock them lmao. Would love to see your recessed skull with a fade.

You don't live in a big city. You live in some pikey village lmao with all the other fadecel NPCs who look like lightbulbs.
I never said anything about Justin Bieber. More something like what prime Chico has.
bro stop projeting, you the one who live in a fucking village since everyone has long hair bc its too expensive to get a cut jfl

look how many views this got

i live in a big city and i rarrrlyyy see anyone with long hair, its either a fade or just short sides

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
alright lol, keep coping with your 2015 fade like all the other pikeys who still rock them lmao. Would love to see your recessed skull with a fade.

bro stop projeting, you the one who live in a fucking village since everyone has long hair bc its too expensive to get a cut jfl

i live in a big city and i rarrrlyyy see anyone with long hair, its either a fade or just short sides

how are these subhuman 10 year olds relevant

• +1
Reactions: bluk

what? a tiktok of some random 12 year old incel getting a haircut and other incels coping in the comments? Who cares. Those haircut videos are always out of date. Look at actual moggers on tiktok. Very few of them are failoing themselves with a fade.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
women always tell me to cut my hair shorter but im nw2.5

what? a tiktok of some random 12 year old incel getting a haircut and other incels coping in the comments? Who cares. Those haircut videos are always out of date. Look at actual moggers on tiktok. Very few of them are failoing themselves with a fade.
also his hair was shit to begin with. Never said I meant that by longer hair. More like prime Chico.

It all depends on your face

I look disgusting with short sides

actually comical lmaoo

how is tiktok eboy is proof of a trendy haircut over millions of views about tapers that you see everyday

fucking indians lmaooo i am done replying

actually comical lmaoo

how is tiktok eboy is proof of a trendy haircut over millions of views about tapers that you see everyday

fucking indians lmaooo i am done replying
Because actual good looking men who know how hair works don't give themselves a shit chavcel fade.

Because actual good looking men who know how hair works don't give themselves a shit chavcel fade.
who gives a shit about good looking men you fucking low iq monkey

they can literally get the worst haircut and still be gl while the average man looks way better with short hair and thats a fact

A hairstyle not liked by girls vs Girls favourite hairstyle meme 5873

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Debetro
they can literally get the worst haircut and still be gl while the average man looks way better with short hair and thats a fact

View attachment 2570959
It's literally the opposite. Long hair on the sides is good for frauding subhuman skulls which most fadecels have.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Having long hair is good for foids they will talk to you and touch your hair and compliment it all the time but yeah its extremly high effort.

I had long hair in my teenage year it got me some pussy but as an adult can't imagine walking around like this at the job.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Having long hair is good for foids they will talk to you and touch your hair and compliment it all the time but yeah its extremly high effort.

I had long hair in my teenage year it got me some pussy but as an adult can't imagine walking around like this at the job.
how old

It's literally the opposite. Long hair on the sides is good for frauding subhuman skulls which most fadecels have.
no it doesn't, hair alone will not help u fraud your skull and ur skull hardly making you ugly

you will look like shit with long hair too and its too much effort for little gain