I literally got 10+ people shit on me because I said ‘short hair is better generally’

You don't live in a big city. You live in some pikey village lmao with all the other fadecel NPCs who look like lightbulbs.
I never said anything about Justin Bieber. More something like what prime Chico has.
And you live in? I can count with my hands the amount of NT young men with long sides I come across in a night out at the city. Everyone with a fade or a well mantained trimmed medium lenght hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
no it doesn't, hair alone will not help u fraud your skull and ur skull hardly making you ugly

you will look like shit with long hair too and its too much effort for little gain
"hair won't help you fraud your skull". I've heard it all lmao. Keep coping with your paintbrush then.

If you start looking like a female because of hairs that cover your ear your just a low t white bitch

"hair won't help you fraud your skull". I've heard it all lmao. Keep coping with your paintbrush then.
think about it with ur monkey brain nigga

hardly anyone is incel because of his skull lmao, truly deformed ones are so rare+ long hair won't help ur recced face and ugly features

i never seen someone whos ugly because he has a shitty skull

think about it with ur monkey brain nigga

hardly anyone is incel because of his skull lmao, truly deformed ones are so rare+ long hair won't help ur recced face and ugly features

i never seen someone whos ugly because he has a shitty skull
Most people are incels because of a combination of features. The idea is to minimize your ugly features or make them less prominent. There's so many retards with pencil skulls and protruding ears walking around with fades who'd go up by a point of 2 if they just got a normal hairstyle with actual hair on the sides and back.

And you live in? I can count with my hands the amount of NT young men with long sides I come across in a night out at the city. Everyone with a fade or a well mantained trimmed medium lenght hairstyle.
no one attractive has the hair that the guy in your pfp has.

no one attractive has the hair that the guy in your pfp has.
He doesn't even have a fade or a proper haircut. And what you said is laughable since he is attractive

(1) face
(2) height
(3) don't be bald
(4) face
(5) face

(100) anything else

Most people are incels because of a combination of features. The idea is to minimize your ugly features or make them less prominent. There's so many retards with pencil skulls and protruding ears walking around with fades who'd go up by a point of 2 if they just got a normal hairstyle with actual hair on the sides and back.
buddy the average man has normal skull, fades are whats gonna suit him

the people you're talking about are beyond saving and long hair won't do shit

even if you're able to fraud your skull you will have to worry about looking femenine

even if you're able to fraud your skull you will have to worry about looking femenine
average skull looks like shit and would look better with extra hair on the sides to fraud width.
I can't believe i'm actually arguing on a looksmaxxing forum about a shitty haircut that clueless normies got almost 10 years ago. Insane.

average skull looks like shit and would look better with extra hair on the sides to fraud width.
I can't believe i'm actually arguing on a looksmaxxing forum about a shitty haircut that clueless normies got almost 10 years ago. Insane.
no it doesn't look like shit

it just look normal, i see a deformed skull once in a blue moon

just accept that long hair look like shit and make u look femenine low T bitch

even quoves the blue pille indian says you shouldn't get it if you don't have a super masculine face

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
shitty haircut that clueless normies got almost 10 years ago. Insane.
Go take a plane to the west you balkan third world rotter. Then you will see that fades nowadays look nothing as they did 10 years ago, the technique has gotten perfectionized so it doesn't look shitty, so ears don't get noticeable while still looking clean. There's no other option than you being from a shithole where barbers don't give good cuts.

• +1

even quoves the blue pille indian says you shouldn't get it if you don't have a super masculine face
Fucking cage at autists trying to convince themselves that having homeless hair is ok. And then they will wonder why they don't have friends or girlfriends. You look like a fucking geek addicted to weed nobody wants to be seen with you.

• +1

Unless you look like Brock Lesnar or some variation of him and have a neanderthal skull, a fade will failo you and make you look like a chav. It's that simple. I would bet my ass that you have some form of wimp skull like most fadecels and would objectively look better without shaving the sides of your head like a retard.

Go take a plane to the west you balkan third world rotter.#
Ironically, balkans are exactly where you'll find fadecels who don't give a shit about their appearance and just get the same shit no effort haircut because "muh masculine muh putting effort into appearance and wiping your ass is gay".
Then you will see that fades nowadays look nothing as they did 10 years ago, the technique has gotten perfectionized so it doesn't look shitty, so ears don't get noticeable while still looking clean. There's no other option than you being from a shithole where barbers don't give good cuts.
A shithole is where barbers only know how to do the same shit fades.

Honestly jfl at you retards.

Fucking cage at autists trying to convince themselves that having homeless hair is ok. And then they will wonder why they don't have friends or girlfriends. You look like a fucking geek addicted to weed nobody wants to be seen with you.
nobody said anything about homeless hair you ESL faggot. Look at prime Chico for what i'm talking about.

Unless you look like Brock Lesnar or some variation of him and have a neanderthal skull, a fade will failo you and make you look like a chav. It's that simple. I would bet my ass that you have some form of wimp skull like most fadecels and would objectively look better without shaving the sides of your head like a retard.

Ironically, balkans are exactly where you'll find fadecels who don't give a shit about their appearance and just get the same shit no effort haircut because "muh masculine muh putting effort into appearance and wiping your ass is gay".

bro do we live on the same planet or not

fades are popular for a reason

they suit most men and are low maintenance

long hair looks like absolute garbage and make u look feminine
nobody said anything about homeless hair you ESL faggot. Look at prime Chico for what i'm talking about.
you still trying to prove a point by bringing gl men as an example which is bullshit becasue no matter what they do they still look good

bro do we live on the same planet or not

fades are popular for a reason

they suit most men and are low maintenance

long hair looks like absolute garbage and make u look feminine
They're no longer popular, only amongst retards stuck in the 2010s who don't give a shit about what they look like.
They don't suit most men because men aren't neanderthals anymore Shaving the side of your head makes you look retarded, I can't believe you don't see that.

"MUh masculine" you talk like some redpill coper. Being masculine makes you look masculine. I'm not even talking about actual long hair which is hard to pull off too, I just mean literally not shaving the sides of your head like an autistic pikey.

They're no longer popular, only amongst retards stuck in the 2010s who don't give a shit about what they look like.
They don't suit most men because men aren't neanderthals anymore Shaving the side of your head makes you look retarded, I can't believe you don't see that.

"MUh masculine" you talk like some redpill coper. Being masculine makes you look masculine. I'm not even talking about actual long hair which is hard to pull off too, I just mean literally not shaving the sides of your head like an autistic pikey.
yes they are popluar just type taper fade and you see how widely it is

whats better looking feminine 🤣 ? and on top of that homeless jfl

you're the first person going to my ignore list bc of how retarded u are

Nice reading comprehension. Literally said that in balkans the fades and cuts are giga shit.

I'm not talking about fades only, a well done scissors cut also counts as a good clean hairstyle.
I did say something about homeless hair, that's how long haired fags look like. Moms hate when their sons grow out their hair.

Prime Chico had professionally done haircuts where his sides were well cut, when his hair was longer he looked far worse.

I'm not saying those early 2010s "fades" made at home are anything close to ideal. Neither that fades are necessary. I'm just opposing this whole mop hair zoomer trend mostly seen in USA.

• +1
yes they are popluar just type taper fade and you see how widely it is

whats better looking feminine 🤣 ? and on top of that homeless jfl

you're the first person going to my ignore list bc of how retarded u are
nigger talks about femininity and then announces an ignore like every other sub 300 ng/dl tranny here jfl.

Nice reading comprehension. Literally said that in balkans the fades and cuts are giga shit.

I'm not talking about fades only, a well done scissors cut also counts as a good clean hairstyle.

I did say something about homeless hair, that's how long haired fags look like. Moms hate when their sons grow out their hair.

Prime Chico had professionally done haircuts where his sides were well cut, when his hair was longer he looked far worse.

I'm not saying those early 2010s "fades" made at home are anything close to ideal. Neither that fades are necessary. I'm just opposing this whole mop hair zoomer trend mostly seen in USA.
all fades look like shit. You can't get a good one because it's not a good haircut unless you have a neanderthal skull. Look at any male model, anyone who's paid for how they look and count how many of them have fades.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
all fades look like shit. You can't get a good one because it's not a good haircut unless you have a neanderthal skull. Look at any male model, anyone who's paid for how they look and count how many of them have fades.
im sure you are talking about high skin fades. it does look pretty garbage. but it's not what I mean.

Depends on what type of foids u go for. If u want cute girls or the HQNP ones, long hair is the way to go. If u want baddies and sluts, go with short shair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
nigger talks about femininity and then announces an ignore like every other sub 300 ng/dl tranny here jfl.

nigga because you are a retarded indian thats why i have to put u on ignore

in what world this look trash, he looks way better because it is a clean cut that doesn't make him look like a bitch

ironic calling me a tranny why you're against masculinity and think being feminine is a good thing lol

JFL who cares about the average man, if that's what you are aiming for kill yourself disguting rat

• +1
Reactions: bluk
It's not a failo. Being a recessed subhuman is. If anything, long hair allows you to fraud your skull size and it also allows you hide your face.
Most subhumans dont look after their hair

nigga because you are a retarded indian thats why i have to put u on ignore

in what world this look trash, he looks way better because it is a clean cut that doesn't make him look like a bitch

ironic calling me a tranny why you're against masculinity and think being feminine is a good thing lol

His hair was shit and is still shit. By medium/ long hair, I don’t mean an unkept nest. Why are you unable to read?
IQ of the average fadecel jfl

JFL who cares about the average man, if that's what you are aiming for kill yourself disguting rat
post your face you fucvking sunhuman rat

99.99% WILL never be good looking at all

you have more of a chance to be a fucking billionair than ascend to chad

i cage at subhuman like you thinking they looksmax their wau into chad jflll

Yeah short hair if you wanna look like a sick cancer patient
Hahahhahaha

• +1
Just play it safe and get a normal NT hair jfl, basement autists self looksminning themselves without noticing
Long hair IS the new NT trendy hair though.

• +1
Long hair is impossible to maintain esp if it’s wavy/curly

Short sides>>>>
If you wanna slay
Can relate. I have long curly hair that's touching my shoulders. Pain in the asa to maintain. I am planning on cutting it short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

IMG 3587

Bro prime chico hair was very long on the sides . Him with short sides looks worse .
In this pic he’s the best year of him ,dolce gabbana runway