I literally see so many ugly guys with stacies

Y

YeaImIncel

Banned
If the black pill is so real then why do I see so many hideous and below avg men with Stacie’s ? The more and more I see this the more and more I think that looks matter at first but if you have no confidence or game, your face means nothing.

Example:

David Gandy was Starcraftcel and didn’t lose V card till 21

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, buflek, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Literally who?

I work in retail, I see a lot of couples and many match your description. In fact today I literally saw a 8/10 blonde stacy with a subhuman chinese guy w/ a recessed chin and bloated face with literally no redeeming qualities except a NW1. She was also probably 4 INCHES TALLER. To answer your question I think a lot of them are in it for the money or status. Foids will never actually be sexually attracted to them and will always cheat with Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, randomguy1235 and 9 others
Sometimes the “bad” looking guy looks good to women. Masculine and ogre looking as it appeals to them. Some women have lower standards. Some like a certain phenotype (loke asian women lusting white guys) or they are in it doe the money

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and YeaImIncel
either you underestimating the guys faces or overestimating the girls

but again, as long as you're normie level, you can get girls above your PSL with a combination of money and status

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Stingray, BigBoy and 5 others
It's a weird way the fabric of blackpill reality sometimes bends on itself.

Basically, people can become subconsciously attracted to someone despite or in some cases because of their failos. It has to do with continued exposure and Pavlovian psychology. By associating someone with the "good feels" that indirectly or in some cases directly accompany their presence (not necessarily personality), they will start craving that other person's presence and possibly fall in love (now whether the abstract concept of love truly exists in reality or not, I'm not sure myself).

But betabuxx is probably the more common explanation in most cases of course.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, BigBoy, middayshowers and 2 others
Girls would sooner shoot themselves than be alone. I had a stacy friend and she was depressed out of her mind when she had no relationship for about 2 months. I knew her exes and they didn't have sex lol
just because they're dating doesn't at all mean that they're having regular sex or that she's passionate about him, not unless he's real good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and YeaImIncel
looks theory is nonsense thats why

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, AdamLanza, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
Lol a hot girl once told me That she only dates average guys so other girls wont stare at him or fuck him.She even proved and called her boyfriend and showed me pics.He was 6 ft german Skinnyfat nerd.below average face jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, shimada and YeaImIncel
Very very relaxed uggos

• +1
Reactions: YeaImIncel
Lookstheory only matters in high school and early adulthood. From age 30 on, money and status > everything else

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers and NormieKilla
Sure they are together but does she blow him everyday ? Its just using people for your own benefit, I see it too but the guy is usually always rich

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Lookstheory only matters in high school and early adulthood. From age 30 on, money and status > everything else

that's why you need to maxx everything son

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
its called betabuxxing faggit

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Lol a hot girl once told me That she only dates average guys so other girls wont stare at him or fuck him.She even proved and called her boyfriend and showed me pics.He was 6 ft german Skinnyfat nerd.below average face jfl.
das machen richtig viele weiber heutzutage die nur einen freund haben wollen

Teehee.

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth

Attachments

• N-1-e1527074121802.jpg
    N-1-e1527074121802.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 82
that's why you need to maxx everything son
This isnt blackpill anymore its just self improvment theory which is what incel tears is actually advocating lmao

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Demir
Cope, only above average males can insert their dick in a pussy

• +1
Reactions: dodt
I see that very often OP. Feel quite conflicted whether the black pill is true or not

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, YeaImIncel, Usum and 2 others
It's a weird way the fabric of blackpill reality sometimes bends on itself.

Basically, people can become subconsciously attracted to someone despite or in some cases because of their failos. It has to do with continued exposure and Pavlovian psychology. By associating someone with the "good feels" that indirectly or in some cases directly accompany their presence (not necessarily personality), they will start craving that other person's presence and possibly fall in love (now whether the abstract concept of love truly exists in reality or not, I'm not sure myself).

But betabuxx is probably the more common explanation in most cases of course.

^^^^^

Especially authority or power like, if you're even an EMT thats the kind of job that halos a man

But the bigger explanation I think is Blackpilled dudes overestimate FAILOs, if its only one even hot girls can accept it if u compensate elsewhere

Just beta buxx whose GF is being nutted by Chad on the side (and Chad got the real thing when fucking her... for free or even better, benefiting from beta's money)
I see that very often OP. Feel quite conflicted whether the black pill is true or not
BP is Truth.
I have a wealthy 46 yo friend who married a 39 yo thot after 6 months...
The guy is ugly af and she clearly is damaged goods even though in good shape for her age.
He will be divorced raped soon (California !)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Yes, looks matter the MOST at first (they don't stop being important unless you've been together for like 20 years and you're old), once you are with someone, your personalities is what will define whether you are going to stay together or not.

Nobody is staying for very long with a good looking individual when their personality is a turn off. At least I wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
damn i wonder why is that?
they must have a micropenis thats very attractive to women
1 inch or DEATH

The more and more I see this the more and more I think that looks matter at first but if you have no confidence or game, your face means nothing.
Unless you're PSL 7.5+, your looks will only help you get through the door. Afterwards you need to have confidence and game to keep her interested. Regardless of what retards on this site say, this is scientifically backed.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and YeaImIncel
Game is not real. When i go outside basically every couple is looks and image matched. CJ the ascender talks a lot about image and its importance and its worth reading

That's part of looks
i would argue that is seperate, there is a normie saying
" looks get you through the door personality lets you stay"
so just replace the personality with dick and its very accurate
a girl will not want to stay with you if your dick is small or even average in some cases
it does make sense like that

i would argue that is seperate, there is a normie saying
" looks get you through the door personality lets you stay"
so just replace the personality with dick and its very accurate
a girl will not want to stay with you if your dick is small or even average in some cases
it does make sense like that
If you're ugly and have a small dick she won't stay around. I'm both ngl.

But if you have something to compensate with she might stay around.

Nigga why do you have an obsession with dicks? If you're ugly like the rest of us you have more to worry about. 4 inches is pretty small but foids will reluctantly accept it. It's not over yet.

Do you want to be in ltr with stacy but not fuck her or fuck her but not in "official"relationship? You need to ba a chad for second one

Nigga why do you have an obsession with dicks? If you're ugly like the rest of us you have more to worry about. 4 inches is pretty small but foids will reluctantly accept it. It's not over yet.
because i learnt that it doesnt matter. trust me i used to believe in the looks theory too untill i found out the truth.
im 3-4 psl you can consider it average or below but it just DOESNT matter.
i have seen irl ugly men slay because of big dick rumors
once its known you have a big dick your life changes for ever
women sexually aproach you and men respect you more
its orge really

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
LTR ISN'T THE SAME THING AS STR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA HAVE TO POST THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU LOW-IQ MONKEYS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE BASIC OF THE BASICS OF MATE SELECTION?!?!!!

FFS!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, hebbewem, BigBoy and 2 others
because i learnt that it doesnt matter. trust me i used to believe in the looks theory too untill i found out the truth.
its orge really
Yea cuz they have big dicks, we don't. It is what it is, we have to cope cor the rest of our lives.

You won't get a halo by having a big dick, only looks. No one is gonna be looking at your dick when you're walking down the street, they're gonna be lookingat your face/stature.
LTR ISN'T THE SAME THING AS STR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA HAVE TO POST THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU LOW-IQ MONKEYS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE BASIC OF THE BASICS OF MATE SELECTION?!?!!!

FFS!
Explain mate selection pls, I want to understand it more

its orge really
Thank good i have 7 incher. For white guy in Poland where there's no blacks it's really great. I hope it will get to 7.5 in 20s

Yea cuz they have big dicks, we don't. It is what it is, we have to cope cor the rest of our lives.
i guess

No one is gonna be looking at your dick when you're walking down the street, they're gonna be lookingat your face/stature.
thats debatable because bulge game exists but even if you are right my point still stands
big dicks keep women "interested" once the door is open
Thank good i have 7 incher. For white guy in Poland where there's no blacks it's really great. I hope it will get to 7.5 in 20s
i see so many 7-9 inchers here its actually insane most of them are white too like you
is the world average 5.5 inches really such a fabricated lie to help men cope?

Girth Power bro.
I am 7x6. You don't need more.

thats debatable because bulge game exists

but even if you are right my point still stands
big dicks keep women "interested" once the door is open
No ones looking at your dick.

And yea you're right. We have small dicks, no use in complaining about it when it's not possible to change it.

she is a thot anyway, it doesn't matter
she fucks chads while she is in a betabuxxing relationship with him, literally zero sex happens in that relationship no doubt
why are people so oblivious and naive about this shit

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Yes, literally any dude I know got smth. Its just purely ugly dudes who dont get foids, I havent been able even to touch a foid for 23y

Girth Power bro.
I am 7x6. You don't need more.
i'm just 5.3 I hope it will get better with age. I'm 3 months to 17. Also lenght matters to. It looks aesthetic when dick is long