i just realised why everyone is such a fucking toxic cunt (aside from diet) + no such thing as victims

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
diet makes ppl malleable

and its fucking DRAMA TV that makes people into insufferable cunts

who was it that made the thread recently on here or on .is on how film/series shapes people

i revently watched a ton of suits clips out of boredom and its just people arguing getting into fights being cunts over nothing.

throwing meaningless words at eachother. what the malleable masses dont realise is that in the real world words dont exist and there can be real physical consequences for their meaningless words. if anyone acted like the way ppl act in movies in real life theyd be shot and that literally is why school shooters exist.

these malleable estrogenic faggots are disconnected from the physical reality

theyre invincible because of their retardation the same way a down syndrome doesnt know what planet theyre on. no matter what happens theyre always right and always the victim when in reality there is no such thing as a victim or right and wrong.

example: someone bullies someone. the bully victim then beats the shit out of the bully. whos the victim now? is it like a hot potato? the bullies the victim then the bully victims the victim and then back and forth like some gay hot potato game.

everything about TV is so unrealistic that its unwatchable even or especially even when they try to be realistic. i dont get why people watch them. theyre to unrealistic and out of touch with reality to watch whether your conscious of the disconnect or not.

@disillusioned @lunin7

heres some really blatant propaganda what the fuck is this? its like a gay bomb has been dropped and everyone has forgotten the past. predictive programming nowadays couldve just said "the world trade centers are going down 8 am september 11th 2001" and no one would see it

its not even about the way people act and think its the way people look nowadays. theyre so fucking disgustingly estrogenic. the reason older generations looked older when younger was really just because they were more developed. stranger things cast in their 80s costumes all look like they have microcephaly as do nearly all gen Zers. how the fuck have the older generations not noticed the change? they just think "times change" because theyre estrogenic too with their just world fallacy they had the health to be degenerates all their life GenZ and alpha will be the last generations to partake in degeneracy before the full doctrine of lucifer is released into public view. VSauce can make a video saying older generations dont look older its just their clothes and everyone believes it just like that... PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE FUCKING EYES... let alone fucking taste buds seeing as people think food that is man-made, tastes bad, smells bad and makes them feel bad IS GOOD!?

ye i have no idea what i just said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, pig_face, the BULL and 1 other person

look at all the fucking cunts in the comments thinking that THIS is a realistic fight. even if the mr nobody guy is suposed to be a good fighter the way they fall over and take ten seconds to get up and every movement is in slow motion everything needs to happen ten times as fast for it to be realistic and you see no fear, adrenaline or anger in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
It’s true people are shaped by what they see.

Their thoughts are not their own thoughts.

what movies and tv shows would you RECOMMEND to watch to maximize the effect that tv and movies has on a person personality?

what movies and tv shows would you RECOMMEND to watch to maximize the effect that tv and movies has on a person personality?
if you want to have a personality based on a tv character then you're autistic

i would recommend not watching a single show and going for a walk in park i find all tv shows and films unbearable you couldnae force me to watch em

if you want to have a personality based on a tv character then you're autistic

i would recommend not watching a single show and going for a walk in park i find all tv shows and films unbearable you couldnae force me to watch em
buddy if your whole post is about tv shows making people act estrogenic and disconnected then surely there is tv shows with the opposite effect? or are you claiming no matter the show or movie that is the sole effect tv has on humans?

buddy if your whole post is about tv shows making people act estrogenic and disconnected then surely there is tv shows with the opposite effect? or are you claiming no matter the show or movie that is the sole effect tv has on humans?
movies affect you if you are weak and malleable so if you shape your personality on a movie character you are still weak and malleable just a weak and malleable actor. focus on healing your health. focus on physical reality not screens.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Pikabro and supergreencar
What is ideal diet

movies affect you if you are weak and malleable so if you shape your personality on a movie character you are still weak and malleable just a weak and malleable actor. focus on healing your health. focus on physical reality not screens.
i have no identity. just a bunch of speech patterns and quirks i picked up from other people and stuff i watch. i am basically chatGPT with less processing speed.

diet makes ppl malleable

and its fucking DRAMA TV that makes people into insufferable cunts

who was it that made the thread recently on here or on .is on how film/series shapes people

i revently watched a ton of suits clips out of boredom and its just people arguing getting into fights being cunts over nothing.

throwing meaningless words at eachother. what the malleable masses dont realise is that in the real world words dont exist and there can be real physical consequences for their meaningless words. if anyone acted like the way ppl act in movies in real life theyd be shot and that literally is why school shooters exist.

these malleable estrogenic faggots are disconnected from the physical reality

theyre invincible because of their retardation the same way a down syndrome doesnt know what planet theyre on. no matter what happens theyre always right and always the victim when in reality there is no such thing as a victim or right and wrong.

example: someone bullies someone. the bully victim then beats the shit out of the bully. whos the victim now? is it like a hot potato? the bullies the victim then the bully victims the victim and then back and forth like some gay hot potato game.

everything about TV is so unrealistic that its unwatchable even or especially even when they try to be realistic. i dont get why people watch them. theyre to unrealistic and out of touch with reality to watch whether your conscious of the disconnect or not.

@disillusioned @lunin7

heres some really blatant propaganda what the fuck is this? its like a gay bomb has been dropped and everyone has forgotten the past. predictive programming nowadays couldve just said "the world trade centers are going down 8 am september 11th 2001" and no one would see it

its not even about the way people act and think its the way people look nowadays. theyre so fucking disgustingly estrogenic. the reason older generations looked older when younger was really just because they were more developed. stranger things cast in their 80s costumes all look like they have microcephaly as do nearly all gen Zers. how the fuck have the older generations not noticed the change? they just think "times change" because theyre estrogenic too with their just world fallacy they had the health to be degenerates all their life GenZ and alpha will be the last generations to partake in degeneracy before the full doctrine of lucifer is released into public view. VSauce can make a video saying older generations dont look older its just their clothes and everyone believes it just like that... PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE FUCKING EYES... let alone fucking taste buds seeing as people think food that is man-made, tastes bad, smells bad and makes them feel bad IS GOOD!?

ye i have no idea what i just said

it is what it is.
use it to pretend like your from a fucken romance show or wtv