I look absolutely subhuman on selfies.

T

Tail

Iron
I have such a thin face, it's actually enraging.

I remember you from the rating subs. You look alright but very androgynous which some girls probably don't mind. To look more masc grow out your hair and style it to be more angular and eyebrowmaxx.

Good philtrum to chin ratio. That's about it. Though nothing's really too too bad.

Look average to me man. Just continue improving yourself and fighting the good fight.

You're not ugly but your eyes are subhuman

Put minoxidil on your eyebrows and the area in between them. They will be closer together after about 4 months.

Also hairmax, your hairline is really good and you’re just shaving it. Actually for your a man bun + a shit ton of muscles wouldn’t be that bad. Right now you look like a female, you need muscles. Then you’ll look like a feminine ripped man which is very attractive.

It’s definitey not over

Hair and eyebrows
20190120 170742

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
I have such a thin face, it's actually enraging.

View attachment 14708
Bro just do what the Kenma says with your hair and eyebrows. You're really over thinking the thin face thing. Looks fine but you do look feminine like the other guy said. Plus you look really young. How old?

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Bro just do what the Kenma says with your hair and eyebrows. You're really over thinking the thin face thing. Looks fine but you do look feminine like the other guy said. Plus you look really young. How old?

24, that's the issue.

I got my hair grown out right now, I however have no idea how to thicken my brows. Vaseline doesn't seem to do much.

24, that's the issue.

I got my hair grown out right now, I however have no idea how to thicken my brows. Vaseline doesn't seem to do much.

Castor oil, coconut oil, and try minoxidil. Use biotin supps also.

24, that's the issue.

You're becoming oldcel. Time to hurry

You're 24? Dude you look like 16.

Time2Trapmaxxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Not to be a jerk, but in that way he looks like a lesbian. xD
Now that i think about it... it can be a good thing, i would like bang some lesbians
Ok
20190120 201004

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
I started using retin-a for my scars too.

I'm gymmaxing, currently got a 80kg SQ, 50kg BP, sowly starting to DL.

Also weigh 63kg.

I'll try and reach 80kg before the end of the year.

Just dont have a phone theory or manually remove the camera

face mogs me :feelsrope: clear skin+symmetrical face,you are good to go,just lift

your biggest obstacle is not having a thin face but your eye area. its not ugly or repulsive but extremely feminine

Yeah, I do look like a woman. Even worse with long hair.

I have no idea if it's even possible to masculinie it, and the long eyelashes certainly don't help.

You look androgynous.

Can you grow a beard ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You legit look 60% male 40% female. You need more masculinity.