I looked brachy

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Fat made me look brachy I have tall steam lined skull but fat makes me look round and low threat .

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and mayo mogger
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Fat made me look brachy I have tall steam lined skull but fat makes me look round and low threat .
Download fat secret, to count your Goddamn caloric intake!!!

Download fat secret, to count your Goddamn caloric intake!!!
How long can I lose those in

0FCEB17C 2F1C 4C42 A2A9 6A881B109FB1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ayoubtun05 and Mister Fuwy
@BrahminBoss how much fat left to lose rn ? youve been cutting forever jfl

How often do u exercise? Tell me and i’ll show u how many calories u need to take
I just walk everyday and lift once a week

Mesomorph front and brachy side mogs like cavill

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
With cardarine, probably up to 12-20 weeks with a proper diet. Ostarine + Cardarine around 12. Normal dieting around 6 months.
Can I stack ostarine w dnp

Can I stack ostarine w dnp
Yes you can but Ostarine alone is enough. If you have problems losing fat then DNP could go along side ostarine. Make sure you don't OD bhai and your source for DNP is legit.

I presume you know what happens if you go too far with DNP. Keep the dosages very humble.

DNP is S tier fat loss drug, better then clen and cardarine. But also the most dangerous if you OD

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrahminBoss
Yes you can but Ostarine alone is enough. If you have problems losing fat then DNP could go along side ostarine. Make sure you don't OD bhai and your source for DNP is legit.

I presume you know what happens if you go too far with DNP. Keep the dosages very humble.
My plan is to get to around 17 percent bf by October . This should be enough to make my face human , start interacting w hoomans and then lose the last 5 at my own pace just so I can see what my bones look like at low bf

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
DNP is S tier fat loss drug, better then clen and cardarine. But also the most dangerous if you OD
nigger panjeet

Got any legit sources bhai in EU