I lose 1 PSL whenever I wear a suit

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I look so better when I dress casual. Why do so many foids say men look handsome wearing suits. They're just imagining chad walking down the street.

I'd rather walk around dressed as a Talib member.

Mogs. They don't care what whores think either. These talib moggers dress like this whatever the context or situation. Based. Saudi pussies dump their towel head as soon as their plane lands in a western country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304, fuxkdakikez, mid and 5 others
You’re wearing the wrong suits

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, sportsmogger and SecularIslamist
West this suit

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
You’re wearing the wrong suits
Cope. It just isn't a good look on me. I don't look the 'smart' type. I'm an ethnic. It applies to white people too. Imagine this nigga wearing a suit

He's much better is casual clothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and sportsmogger
Get a tailored suit

• +1
Reactions: john2 and 케이제이
I used to think this as well, that I look way better casual, especially cos my show muscles can pop in casual clothes.

But I only really get noticed by guys particularly bloated ogres, in casual shit, but in formal shit I get noticed by random foids and they speak much nicer to me and give me IoI.

U don't even need to wear a suit, just on the formal side is enough, this is how I dress most days at work

Screenshot 20240327 232410 WhatsApp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and SecularIslamist
Light coloured suits look great on me because of contrasts but the classic navy and black get lost because of my ethnic features and dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I look subhuman no matter what I wear

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and SecularIslamist
Light coloured suits look great on me because of contrasts but the classic navy and black get lost because of my ethnic features and dark skin.
Sounds weird, navy and black / grey tend to look better on tan skin than on white guys

No suit for your face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and SecularIslamist
I used to think this as well, that I look way better casual, especially cos my show muscles can pop in casual clothes.

But I only really get noticed by guys particularly bloated ogres, in casual shit, but in formal shit I get noticed by random foids and they speak much nicer to me and give me IoI.

U don't even need to wear a suit, just on the formal side is enough, this is how I dress most days at work

View attachment 2822871
@AlexBrown84 this better than the Jordan's, gym shorts, and random ass Amiri shirt u normally see me in?

I look so better when I dress casual. Why do so many foids say men look handsome wearing suits. They're just imagining chad walking down the street.

View attachment 2822855

View attachment 2822854

Mogs. They don't care what whores think either. These talib moggers dress like this whatever the context or situation. Based. Saudi pussies dump their towel head as soon as their plane lands in a western country.
Sign of a klinefelter's frame.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Y u think?
you look low class trash when in jordan’s basketball shorts and graphic tee

try just polo casual pants and some oxfords or sandals weather dependent

you look low class trash when in jordan’s basketball shorts and graphic tee

try just polo casual pants and some oxfords or sandals weather dependent
Rocked the graphic shirt couple days ago

20240327 153642

Polo and casual pants or jeans is my Friday work outfit anyway

View attachment 2822855

View attachment 2822854

Dress in a berka, no one will know your psl:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: human304
or keep it as gym shirt

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

if you wear suits that are tailored specifically for your own body, then you will never look subhuman, regardless of your face

a suit should compliment your body without highlighting every curve or contour of your body, a suit shouldn't look like an underwater diver's body suit

the coat should make your hips and waist look narrow and make your shoulders look wide

at the same time, the trousers of your suit shouldn't highlight your calfs or thighs

skinny pants never ever look good on anyone and they are also not comfortable

if you wear high quality fabric that drapes and if you wear pants that have pleats and drape well, you won't need to iron your pants and you'll effortlessly look the most dapper in any social setting

it takes a lot of confidence to wear a sport coat or a blazer in public nowadays, that too, with formal trousers

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Mogs. They don't care what whores think either. These talib moggers dress like this whatever the context or situation
Usama was 6'5'' and most of these Talib guys are 6'1'' in average, plus they have some caucasoid admixture that gives them a fairer tone and broad shoulders.

if you are on the shorter side and don't have broad shoulders no matter what you wear you won't look good.

these Talib guys would look good even in suits.