I lost my chance to pump and dump an mtb foid because im looking for something genuine

Ark

Ark

I just don't trust ppl.
im so fucking autistic i only realized it now, i cutted off my connection to a girl after only seeing her twice we’ve been talking online for 2days then we decided to meet up i think i fucked up because i stopped chasing her if I didn’t stop i probably slayed her

both of us met after talking for 2days she’s living near my area so it’s easy to meetup so here’s what happened, after meeting up she’s a bit shy and smiled when she saw me, we hoped on to an taxi to go to a resto while we’re both in the taxi and im next into her she grabbed my hand and putted it on her thighs she’s wearing a short dress and that’s how i knew she was attracted to me so i countinued my thing and putted on my nt mask the rest of the date

We go to an 2nd date again then after 3days i cut her off because i hated her personality and i couldn’t stand her she told me she newly broken up with her ex and after a few days she find herself talking to me thats the reason i cut her off FUAAAuck i should have just endured it and pump and dump her

i don’t have the guts to pump and dump her because i was looking for something genuine into her, I would lie if i say i didn’t care about sex i think sex is more enjoyable if it’s something you do with someone special, someone who you build a bond

FUCKKKKKKK I WAS SO LOVE DEPRIVED I WAS SEEKING INTIMACY

It’s all over now i will go back to my oldways and just objectify them i dont think i can trust them anymore

i knew it myself that everyone who creates an bond with me will be destroyed once someone better shows up(chad) thats just how the world works right now i will stop finding ltr and only look for some fun time to please myself
E1A8F30E 66D2 4F6D 9FD0 C6179EE4490F

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Dnrd.

but for anyone who wasted their time reading OPs dumb essay here’s some more autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Ark
dnr cuck sorry!