Reactions: Deleted member 32486
  • +1

What makes this one attractive?
Looks very masculine

This one too?
Looks like an alien

Looks like an alien
Gay aliens are the peak of facial aesthetics, btw. Personally I prefer those of European descent myself.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Deleted member 30679
Just one more type of chang's cumbucket

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Deleted member 32486
Gay aliens are the peak of facial aesthetics, btw. Personally I prefer those of european myself.
that is why I tagged you. you also admire this kind of look. just was wondering your opinion on those of Asian descent.

I think it cam be hot too, but I think noodles don't like that look, they prefer more white passing Caucasian eyes and nose
sadly

• +1
that is why I tagged you. you also admire this kind of look. just was wondering your opinion on those of Asian descent.
I think they look good, but I feel like the faces lack depth, something about the cheekbones I think. They're good looking, but I'd still say someone european descent with less impressive facial development would look better. IDK what the threshhold is exactly. I think this is simply a matter of being white myself and growing up in a mostly white environment. There are like 10 Asian people in my whole town.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
It's interesting. The way modern Asian beauty standards are like the exact opposite of what I like. Shaved jawlines and a lack of epicanthal folds. Strong jawlines are self explanatory, but I really like the look of epicanthal folds, especially on northern Euros with Eastern Hunter Gather/North Eurasian admixture.

• +1
It's interesting. The way modern Asian beauty standards are like the exact opposite of what I like. Shaved jawlines and a lack of epicanthal folds. Strong jawlines are self explanatory, but I really like the look of epicanthal folds, especially on northern Euros with Eastern Hunter Gather/North Eurasian admixture.
it's weird tbh. I was thought epicanthic folds with pct and strong jaws and prominent cheekbones were peak facial aesthetics. northern and eastern euros look striking and out of this world with those features.

don't know why mainstream East Asian culture doesn't like them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 32486
don't know why mainstream East Asian culture doesn't like them.
Emphasis on cuteness. A rounded, less strong jaw is neotenous. I think the dislike of epicanthal folds is simply a matter of western influence, same for the skin bleaching, obviously.

• +1
You might aswell fuck a praying mantis🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Earth Dollar
I think they look good, but I feel like the faces lack depth, something about the cheekbones I think. They're good looking, but I'd still say someone european descent with less impressive facial development would look better. IDK what the threshhold is exactly. I think this is simply a matter of being white myself and growing up in a mostly white environment. There are like 10 Asian people in my whole town.
What's your obsession with those kittendorf aliens jfl

I think tastes evolve though, I used to really like that look, and also the SEA look, but now I prefer more Caucasian noodle look.

I used to like most SEA looks, but I was walking through an SEA area and noticed they all looked like monkeys and went off them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 32486
What's your obsession with those kittendorf aliens jfl
Interesting phenotype that I think looks ideal. I think it's unmoggable! Though I understand 98% of people disagree. Also, *Mittendorf.
Car

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ark, Earth Dollar and Xangsane
Emphasis on cuteness. A rounded, less strong jaw is neotenous. I think the dislike of epicanthal folds is simply a matter of western influence, same for the skin bleaching, obviously.
there big emphasis on neoteny in their culture almost to the point of insanity imo. if you ever been on Chinese social media the influencers there look so strange.

Fan BingBing is the embodiment of these standards

Images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Ark and Deleted member 32486
If I were to turn into a foid would you think I'm too warm adapted for your taste?
Yeah. You're too warm-adapted for my taste as a moid. What can I say? I'm a scando-germanic guy!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Xangsane
Alienmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Deleted member 32486
This is ideal beauty
E787B7DF BC88 49F3 AAFB 1CB169EE283F

Natural asians, love it, hate it when they get that retarded eye surgery

• +1
Natural asians, love it, hate it when they get that retarded eye surgery
or when they get their jaw and cheekbones shaved down

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
or when they get their jaw and cheekbones shaved down
Even more retarded, atleast the Chinese somewhat stands up to their race, South Koreans beauty standards are trash when it comes to bones and eyes.

• +1
dont have example i can find on tiktok tho
Post it, preferably from each major Island, North, Central, South

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
Post it, preferably from each major Island, North, Central, South

Here my type if filipina she has the same age as me tho but i still like lauren(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, andy9432 and Deleted member 30679

:love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Ark, andy9432 and 1 other person

Here my type if filipina she has the same age as me tho but i still like lauren(y)(y)

She looks good, albeit with makeup on, but who doesn't have make up on