I love being curry

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I disappoint everyone's day by telling them I'm curry. Irl and on .org

I love walking around and making everyone's day worse by simply existing. It's even better I'm curry and Muslim I sometimes give people double ragefeul. Alhamdulillah.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, rand anon, Ricky212 and 2 others
Muslims shouldn’t be ashamed of their religion
You’re righteous gentiles (a good thing)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, yeeyeeslayer, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Muslims shouldn’t be ashamed of their religion
You’re righteous gentiles (a good thing)
When I was younger I'm ngl I used to avoid situations and talk where religion may come up - I'd quickly change subject. Now I wear my curry and Islamic pride. That's not to say I'm in the face of other people about it. After all I don't even pray 5x a day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 18522 and Mosh12
I disappoint everyone's day by telling them I'm curry. Irl and on .org

I love walking around and making everyone's day worse by simply existing. It's even better I'm curry and Muslim I sometimes give people double ragefeul. Alhamdulillah.
The muslim thing i also lived it. To be honest people in real life in Europe are not as racist as the internet and these incel forums or reddit makes them look.

They are normal people. Only a few minority are the exception.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I like eating hamburgers infront of indians

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
When I was younger I'm ngl I used to avoid situations and talk where religion may come up - I'd quickly change subject. Now I wear my curry and Islamic pride. That's not to say I'm in the face of other people about it. After all I don't even pray 5x a day.
You should look up Kabbalah - Jewish mysticism. It proves Islam is from G-D

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Tai Lung and BearBoy
I like eating hamburgers infront of indians
I'm not Hindu nor Indian so Idc.

The muslim thing i also lived it. To be honest people in real life in Europe are not as racist as the internet and these incel forums or reddit makes them look.

They are normal people. Only a few minority are the exception.
They're not but sometimes it's internal. Many (liberal) whites virtue signal Muslims but they're the first ones to wave the LGBTQ+ flag - the right wing would rightly point out this inconsistency.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Lynxress
Eating vegetable hamburgers in front of them isn’t that tough.
Yeah that's why I drop my pants and make them watch you suck on my meat.

They're not but sometimes it's internal. Many (liberal) whites virtue signal Muslims but they're the first ones to wave the LGBTQ+ flag - the right wing would rightly point out this inconsistency.
I know you're a muslim but i am talking about hindus since most of them are.

• +1

Visit reddit and see the hate regarding Muslims and middle eastern people

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MaghrebGator
sry to ruin ur cope but we don't even think about curries. you are like part of a natural world to us, trees, rocks, common animals like stray dogs and shit. we just pass by without thinking about them.
-currypassing selfhating persian

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer

Yeah that's why i said reddit. All this woke stuff yet they are still fiercely anti muslim.

Islam is an ideology that stands for itself and has the strongest potential out of them all therefore every other ideology will see Islam as a rival.

• +1
Yeah that's why I drop my pants and make them watch you suck on my meat.
Your dick is smaller than mine. If anyone’s sucking, it’s you.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Visit reddit and see the hate regarding Muslims and middle eastern people
Being hated by redditors is a good thing and it fills the heart of the muslim with joy.

Only decent subreddit nowadays is r/askmiddleeast

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Lynxress
Your dick is smaller than mine. If anyone’s sucking, it’s you.
Nah we all know even my granny has a bigger clit than your dick you ugly faggot.

Being hated by redditors is a good thing and it fills the heart of the muslim with joy.

Only decent subreddit nowadays is r/askmiddleeast
In reddit you can literally hate anyone except black people

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and MaghrebGator
Nah we all know even my granny has a bigger clit than your dick you ugly faggot.
The possibility of you having a bigger dick than me is statistically small; an adjective that reflects your penile size, too: small.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
The possibility of you having a bigger dick than me is statistically small; an adjective that reflects your penile size, too: small.
Dnrd faggot go munch on cow shit

Dnrd faggot go munch on cow shit
You didn’t read because you are sucking (my dick). And doing a phenomenal job, too. I will hire you more often.

You didn’t read because you are sucking (my dick). And doing a phenomenal job, too. I will hire you more often.
All this talking but you are a little scared bitch to meet up like all the paki inbred barkers.

I will gladly come to Amsterdam and beat the shit out of you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and SecularIslamist

• JFL
nigga doesn't even pray yet talks about declaring jihad and establishing a british caliphate :lul:
Yh I need to work on it tbf.

All of my friends pray 5 a day. I used to have a very secular background, growing up I had agnostic leanings despite being growing up with religious AF friends. They all religion mog me.

Something I was thinking about actually I can't Muzzmaxx with some girls for precisely this reason.

Yh I need to work on it tbf.

All of my friends pray 5 a day. I used to have a very secular background, growing up I had agnostic leanings despite being growing up with religious AF friends. They all religion mog me.

Something I was thinking about actually I can't Muzzmaxx with some girls for precisely this reason.
so there's no in betweeen, your either agnostic kafir or a jihadmaxxing threat to society

Humiliation fetish

so there's no in betweeen, your either agnostic kafir or a jihadmaxxing threat to society
The latter. Tbh my agnostic leaning self was just teen angsty shit.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
if your reallly taht insecure about being curry just change ur name to giaccomo and larp as shitcilian from the south of shitaly, you're just as whitepassing as @the BULL and probably @anthony111553 anyways

All this talking but you are a little scared bitch to meet up like all the paki inbred barkers.

I will gladly come to Amsterdam and beat the shit out of you faggot
Chechen cunts, or I mean bitches owned by Russia, are all bark no action. You got owned by Russia. Come to Amsterdam then you small-cocked Russian-owned chechen bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Deleted member 18522
Chechen cunts, or I mean bitches owned by Russia, are all bark no action. You got owned by Russia. Come to Amsterdam then you small-cocked Russian-owned chechen bitch.
I will come there and finally shut your whore mouth if you don't show up your mother is a whore who was raped by niggers you inbred paki faggot

I will come there and finally shut your whore mouth if you don't show up your mother is a whore who was raped by niggers you inbred paki faggot
Russian-owned bitch boy is projecting his cuck interracial fantasies he has of his mother onto others. Go play with your little dick, chechturd faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
if your reallly taht insecure about being curry just change ur name to giaccomo and larp as sicilian, you're just as whitepassing as @the BULL and probably @anthony111553 anyways
JFL I'm not insecure (the opposite) and I'm definitely not white passing. If you said Latino or MENA than fair enough. But people here can tell I'm curry from a mile away.

The only problem ofc is my SMV is low as a curry. But this is just an acknowledgement. It's like saying my religion and name is a failo too for employment. That doesn't mean I'm gonna larp another religion and name just for better job prospects.

same im proud latinx caribbean muslim alhumdillah

• Love it
sry to ruin ur cope but we don't even think about curries. you are like part of a natural world to us, trees, rocks, common animals like stray dogs and shit. we just pass by without thinking about them.
LMAOOOOO THIS IS ACCURATE AF, but not with pakistanis theyre reasonably human its mostly with south indians who are extremely subhuman like 5'2 balding indian janitors, its like my brain just doesn't detect their presence as people, completely invisible, its sad but true. If if was sitting in a room and there was a very dark skinned 5'2 ugly bald indian janitor sweeping quielty in the corner i could probably jack off without caring because in my mind im alone
-currypassing selfhating persian
jfl u can pass as paki a little

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
Russian-owned bitch boy is projecting his cuck interracial fantasies he has of his mother onto others. Go play with your little dick, chechturd faggot.
Once again those insults don't work against me because Russia lost the first war against a very small country and I am mixed.

When I come to amsterdam I will feed you my fist you ugly inbred son of a bitch whos indian ancestors lost to UK even though you are a population of 1 billion.

Once again those insults don't work against me because Russia lost the first war against a very small country and I am mixed.

When I come to amsterdam I will feed you my fist you ugly inbred son of a bitch whos indian ancestors lost to UK even though you are a population of 1 billion.
r u russian?

Russia killed 10% of Chechnya and you didn't even get independence hahaha

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Fr? Can u elaborate more on it
https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380568/jewish/Shattered-Vessels.htm
Basically when G/D created the world everything was perfect. Man sinned and smashed perfection into vessels. Some of these vessels entered other religions. Islam in particular is blessed with truths and morals from G-D. Islam is Judaism without the many rituals. So from a Jewish perspective Islam is also true and from G-D.

Tldr : Jews believe G-D created Islam to spread belief to the world

• Woah
Reactions: cashmerefraud
https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380568/jewish/Shattered-Vessels.htm
Basically when G/D created the world everything was perfect. Man sinned and smashed perfection into vessels. Some of these vessels entered other religions. Islam in particular is blessed with truths and morals from G-D. Islam is Judaism without the many rituals. So from a Jewish perspective Islam is also true and from G-D.

Tldr : Jews believe G-D created Islam to spread belief to the world
why is this ur pfp

You don’t have a country, small-cocked chechturd moron. Your little irrelevant inbred nation is owned by Russia.