• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit, vampyre and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and chosen-one
getting girls is dissapointing

op will realise when he stops being a permavirgin
Dude dw I know and im not a permavirgin I’ve had sex cause I couldn’t hold it in any longer and wait for me to just fuck her at some point im gonna tell her

getting girls is dissapointing

op will realise when he stops being a permavirgin
Being flustered over a girl is a feeling I miss. Now even when I’m into one, I alr know it’s more bullshit to come and that it will leave me more psychologically damaged and deranged

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Being flustered over a girl is a feeling I miss. Now even when I’m into one, I alr know it’s more bullshit to come
Brutal i hope im not doing this for the worst. Im trying to gymmaxx for a bit before i see her

Brutal i hope im not doing this for the worst. Im trying to gymmaxx for a bit before i see her
It’s not for the worst but when you realize she’s just a hoe, you will be sad and then be in hatred

It’s not for the worst but when you realize she’s just a hoe, you will be sad and then be in hatred
But bro she literally fucking isn’t. Ive spoken to her time to time and she’s also got depression and is scared to talk to guys tbh

Idec I’m honestly just spewing random shit I have no investment. Best of luck bro I’m just saying random shit
But bro she literally fucking isn’t. Ive spoken to her time to time and she’s also got depression and is scared to talk to guys tbh

She is probably getting ploughed as we speak.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and plukee
Ik this is a low t thread but I love her style, i love her fucking angelic blue eyes and her stacy looks. When I first spoke to her i was just like fuck it if she doesn’t find me attractive I then ITS OVER but then she told me did and I was 67kg at the time losing bodyfat but i was becoming anorexic. I personally believe my oneitis fogs most of other users oneitis’s as mine is a litral nichemaxxed Stacy who has a nerturing feminine energy and talks how she loves her friends she has no guy friends and she’s only been in one proper relationship in her whole life. I love her so much and im gonna get with her soon at some point maybe meet sooner for a date or something. Im gonna buy her a ring man. I love her so much
"Feminine energy"

Being fucked in the ass by 3 niggers? Yea I guess that's pretty feminine

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, thecel and plukee
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Ik this is a low t thread but I love her style, i love her fucking angelic blue eyes and her stacy looks. When I first spoke to her i was just like fuck it if she doesn’t find me attractive I then ITS OVER but then she told me did and I was 67kg at the time losing bodyfat but i was becoming anorexic. I personally believe my oneitis fogs most of other users oneitis’s as mine is a litral nichemaxxed Stacy who has a nerturing feminine energy and talks how she loves her friends she has no guy friends and she’s only been in one proper relationship in her whole life. I love her so much and im gonna get with her soon at some point maybe meet sooner for a date or something. Im gonna buy her a ring man. I love her so much
I geniunally don’t know how retarted you have to be to take what a women says at face value jfl, clearly deluded from love

I geniunally don’t know how retarted you have to be to take what a women says at face value jfl, clearly deluded from love
It’s just over isn’t it?

• +1
It’s just over isn’t it?
Of course man , I trusted my Richard rameriz looking ass onisites and that’s the reason I ended up on this site

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII, Skywalker and plukee
i’m obsessed with her forever

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Of course man , I trusted my Richard rameriz looking ass onisites and that’s the reason I ended up on this site
What should i do if she gets a bf?

• JFL
When I first spoke to her i was just like fuck it if she doesn’t find me attractive I then ITS OVER but then she told me did
Lifemogs me hard.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and plukee
love is beautiful, don’t let mfers in here tell you otherwise

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and thecel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and DelonLover1999
Thank you chad for being the only supportive one here. She’s literally perfect
I feel the same way about my oneitis, I met her when we were kids

I hope I’ll marry her someday, and godspeed to you too in this hard but noble endeavor

• JFL
  • Love it
I feel the same way about my oneitis, I met her when we were kids

I hope I’ll marry her someday, and godspeed to you too in this hard but noble endeavor
I hope god has a plan for you to be with her till the day you find her in another life

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and plukee
Meanwhile my oneitis has no friends and only has 40 total friends on facebook. HQNP innit.

You are mentally ill

• +1
my love for her mogs urs

She's probably a hoe. Probably would love it if I slapped her on the butt.

why are you such a cuck OP? @5.5psl @KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and KING REIDYZ
I avoid such stuff. The last time i had an oneitis was a year ago.

she’s only been in one proper relationship in her whole life
😂😂😂😂😂😂 how many “unproper” relationships she doesn’t include cuz those dont count

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
this thread is choke full of cucks
its hilariously sad

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
She sucking my 8x7 black cock rn bro sorry

• +1
  • WTF
I feel like an idiot after writing this thread as she is just like any other fucking women

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Skywalker