I LOVE NIGGERS AND IRANIANS AND KURDS

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
I don't know when or where this propaganda started of Arabs being racist to people of color or Persians or Kurds, most hard-core Arab supremacist would literally die for those people, and they would also die for Pakis and Curries, the only racists cucks are the western ass licking arabs who most of the time liberals. @TRUE_CEL stop talking garbage you cuck you were telling a pakicel that we Arabs view them as lower than us, that's not true, in facts we think Paks are more real than most arabs for sending a pilot to take Zionist dogs air fighter in the 1967 war when most arab countries pussied out like the cucks they are

Israhell was still surrounded by 4 Arab countries and still won. No wonder why bloated ISIL ogres want to overthrow the hamas twinks for not being strict enough jfl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Israhell was still surrounded by 4 Arab countries and still won. No wonder why bloated ISIL ogres want to overthrow the hamas twinks for not being strict enough jfl
You know that at that time Britain, us and many others got Israel's back and sent resources, technology, and important informations gathered by their intelligence agencies years before that war started right? Also isis who? You mean the us made clown group? You mean the group who got exposed again and again for getting help from the west?

If you search who backs this French company.. It's a damn jew

Hamas twinks? You're not getting liked by whites for degrading other people around you brother, you're always a sand nigger no matter how white your skin tone or liberal and irreligious you gonna be

That’s because you know about it at least, most Arab youths don’t know and they would side with kafirs over their fellow muzzies simply because they think these kafirs are cool since they’re also into hiphop and other trash.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 39140
That’s because you know about it at least, most Arab youths don’t know and they would side with kafirs over their fellow muzzies simply because they think these kafirs are cool since they’re also into hiphop and other trash.
As i said,high quality arabs literally would go Jihad mode if Pakistan got into some problem, we have paks and Indians (both Muslims and sikhs) in Morocco and they're the most respected foreigners even more than the gulf trash who just do sex tourism here

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
As i said,high quality arabs literally would go Jihad mode if Pakistan got into some problem, we have paks and Indians (both Muslims and sikhs) in Morocco and they're the most respected foreigners even more than the gulf trash who just do sex tourism here
I guess it’s just the western ones who are mega faggots then. Pakistan did help Morocco achieve independence.

most Arab youths don’t know and they would side with kafirs over their fellow muzzies simply because they think these kafirs are cool since they’re also into hiphop and other trash.
You're making this claim without any reference lol

I was arguing with towelheads, turkroaches and chechenshits on social media where they were siding with KSI using a slur against Islamic South Asians while also claiming it’s not a slur and using it against me. You are the one who is just making claims. I like the respectful guys but I’ll be just as racist towards those other shitheads.

• WTF
Reactions: Fiqh
I was arguing with towelheads, turkroaches and chechenshits on social media where they were siding with KSI using a slur against Islamic South Asians while also claiming it’s not a slur and using it against me. You are the one who is just making claims. I like the respectful guys but I’ll be just as racist towards those other shitheads.
Ahh yes, "social media".

• Hmm...
Ahh yes, "social media".
What is that supposed to mean? Why are you always trying to argue when you are clearly in the wrong? Only a select few people are good but most of those shitskins are faggots and I will not be on the same side as faggots.

• Hmm...
Why are you always trying to argue when you are clearly in the wrong?
Tangential, but that's beside the point.
Only a select few people are good but most of those shitskins are faggots and I will not be on the same side as faggots.
You made a brazen claim.
I asked for a reference and you said this:
I was arguing with towelheads, turkroaches and chechenshits on social media where they were siding with KSI using a slur against Islamic South Asians while also claiming it’s not a slur and using it against me.
Your reference for said claim was social media of all things.

• Ugh..
There also isn't a need for you to use foul-language with me

• Hmm...
Tangential, but that's beside the point.

You made a brazen claim.

I asked for a reference and you said this:

Your reference for said claim was social media of all things.
Still valid. So there’s no point in arguing with me over this unless your point is to be annoying for the sake of being annoying?

• Hmm...
There also isn't a need for you to use foul-language with me
Then don’t argue with me, kid. Simple as that.

I say this because you're a Muslim, aren't you?
My religious affiliation has nothing to do with muzzie shitskins being faggots.

• Woah
Still valid. So there’s no point in arguing with me over this unless your point is to be annoying for the sake of being annoying?

If your reference for this claim is your interaction on social media over an incident, is it really valid?

• Ugh..
If your reference for this claim is your interaction on social media over an incident, is it really valid?
Dumbest argument ever.

I guess it’s just the western ones who are mega faggots then. Pakistan did help Morocco achieve independence.

Pakistan was a master key also in the caliphate era, let me tell u this, the most racist arabs are Saudis, saudis see themselves above everyone and they especially hate yemenis, the jokes you could hear from Arabs saying pakis and Indians cleaning toilet in Dubai or Riyadh are 99% of Saudi nationality,iraquis and Syrians are nice, the nicest Arabs ever are Egyptians and sudanese

• +1
Pakistan was a master key also in the caliphate era, let me tell u this, the most racist arabs are Saudis, saudis see themselves above everyone and they especially hate yemenis, the jokes you could hear from Arabs saying pakis and Indians cleaning toilet in Dubai or Riyadh are 99% of Saudi nationality,iraquis and Syrians are nice, the nicest Arabs ever are Egyptians and sudanese
I’ve never met Egyptians or Sudanese but I’ve met Syrians and Palestinians, both were pretty cool.

I agree, maybe next time don't generalise the majority of arab youths over an incident online (y)
Most shitskin youths are like that though.

• WTF
Bro I'm maghrebi and many of our youth started ass licking israel at some point in 2020 when Morocco started relationship with them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh and Michael Myers
I’ve never met Egyptians or Sudanese but I’ve met Syrians and Palestinians, both were pretty cool.
Sudanese are the coolest most friendly arab speaking people

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Michael Myers
@sudanguy Based.
Thoughts on this meme I saw on X
IMG 0544

I don't know when or where this propaganda started of Arabs being racist to people of color or Persians or Kurds, most hard-core Arab supremacist would literally die for those people, and they would also die for Pakis and Curries, the only racists cucks are the western ass licking arabs who most of the time liberals. @TRUE_CEL stop talking garbage you cuck you were telling a pakicel that we Arabs view them as lower than us, that's not true, in facts we think Paks are more real than most arabs for sending a pilot to take Zionist dogs air fighter in the 1967 war when most arab countries pussied out like the cucks they are
we syrians gave the most for the cause, it was egypt that fucking pussied out at the most crucial moment when the syrian army had literally gone deep into israel

Not true Arabs are racist against Pakis and Indians stop the cope I’m arab myself and I say this… it’s unfortunate but it’s a reality and I do appreciate your sentiment but it’s a little cope

Arabs ARE people of colour.

Not true Arabs are racist against Pakis and Indians stop the cope I’m arab myself and I say this… it’s unfortunate but it’s a reality and I do appreciate your sentiment but it’s a little cope
Arabs.. A people who occupy more than 12 nations, let's put them all in the same criteria, speak about your people, im here seeing Pakistanese getting haloed among us

we syrians gave the most for the cause, it was egypt that fucking pussied out at the most crucial moment when the syrian army had literally gone deep into israel
True but Syrians probably were part of the clown show, i heard most arab leaders knew the result because they gave coordinations and intels to the west who will give it to Israel at the end, they just wanted to sacrifice soldiers to let their nations believe that they "acted up for the cause" and to show they aren't traitors but in reality they are part of them, only countries were partly out of the western hook were iraqis and Yemenis due to them being tribal based nations and they're still getting bombed til this day by western owner mercenaries

Arabs ARE people of colour.
Arabs ARE people of many colors, white as snow in some levantines and iraquis and nafris , dark as night in some yemenis and sudanese, and in between as well

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane