I love this quote from the Brad Pitt Achilles film

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
19806f0332ecc476d48de8c08a4579bf.jpg

just because you can apply it to literally anything, especially being successful in looksmaxxing/moneymaxxing

just imagine your inner self is split between the kid and achilles, the kid in you saying

"that surgery is expensive af and scary'
"going to the gym is so hard and barely worth it"
"I'm too lazy to start a business from the ground up"

And you can always just remind yourself "well that's why no-one will remember your name" to motivate yourself

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, forevermirin, makeme183 and 7 others
and nobody fucking knows who achilles is besides boomer retards who force children to read obscure irrelevant literature, in reality it's as pathetic as shakespear.

the human race has no positive long term prospects and none of your offspring will make it into space, no matter who you are, what you do, or how you do it, no one will remember in a few hundred years because we'll all be extinct.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Rt-Rust1, smoothsexy and 9 others
and nobody fucking knows who achilles is besides boomer retards who force children to read obscure irrelevant literature, in reality it's as pathetic as shakespear.

the human race has no positive long term prospects and none of your offspring will make it into space, no matter who you are, what you do, or how you do it, no one will remember in a few hundred years because we'll all be extinct.
I just want an emo htb bro idc about the human race :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I just want an emo htb bro idc about the human race :fuk:
so stop being high inhib no one will remember how retarded you were in as little as a decade anyway.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, zharupodrugu, twilight and 1 other person
Yeah and that utter faggot Paris kills him in the end, what's your point?
Also, Eric Bana was spectacular as Hector in this movie.
Prince Hector - Troy | Эрик бана, Фильмы, Актер
ab68926de6b005f08f6d9df757863e7e.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
19806f0332ecc476d48de8c08a4579bf.jpg

just because you can apply it to literally anything, especially being successful in looksmaxxing/moneymaxxing

just imagine your inner self is split between the kid and achilles, the kid in you saying

"that surgery is expensive af and scary'
"going to the gym is so hard and barely worth it"
"I'm too lazy to start a business from the ground up"

And you can always just remind yourself "well that's why no-one will remember your name" to motivate yourself
Facts tbh

• +1
Yeah and that utter faggot Paris kills him in the end, what's your point?
Also, Eric Bana was spectacular as Hector in this movie.
Prince Hector - Troy | Эрик бана, Фильмы, Актер
ab68926de6b005f08f6d9df757863e7e.jpg
nigger i didn't even watch the film i just know chad pitt plays a bad boy low inhib slayer in it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
nigger i didn't even watch the film i just know chad pitt plays a bad boy low inhib slayer in it
Nigger did I ever ask you if you watched the film or not?

• +1
shit quote this one mogs way more
Liec83cbu5e31
its not inspirational its useful advice CRUSH THE ANTS NOW!!!!

who even gives a fuck about offspring? it's not you, retard. it's just your attempt at avoiding facing your own mortality. you're not going to live on through your progeny. you're not going to live on through people remembering your name. you're not going to live on through the human race spreading out into the solar system. you're going to die and no longer exist, never to exist again.

• +1
Reactions: carnage and poopoohead

Highly possible

But I prefer to be more inspiring, autist

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and poopoohead
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and gribsufer1