I LOVE you guys TNX LOOKSMAXING

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Just to let you all know ❤. Without looksmaxing i'll be dry dicker in the summer, plus i've made some friends here and since i've talked to many people, my social sircle improved, now i'm NT low inhib beast baby ahahah 😂🤪🤙. My gymecel is doing great, i'm setting new PR's everyday, testosterone moving borderss 😘, and wish to strive into new opportunities is breaking through ceilings, i know i'm not chad yet, but i will do my best to BE 😌.

THANK YOU EVERYONE ❤ I WISH EVERYONE HAPPY FAST ASCENSION !

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, JL~, Mateusz74 and 25 others
You ned to give me your account info.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Krezo, Deleted member 3795 and 7 others
this site is fucked

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4671, retard and 15 others
Just to let you all know ❤. Without looksmaxing i'll be dry dicker in the summer, plus i've made some friends here and since i've talked to many people, my social sircle improved, now i'm NT low inhib beast baby ahahah 😂🤪🤙. My gymecel is doing great, i'm setting new PR's everyday, testosterone moving borderss 😘, and wish to strive into new opportunities is breaking through ceilings, i know i'm not chad yet, but i will do my best to BE 😌.

Explain how you have become low hinib and nt please

Fucking hate indians.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Patient A
Explain how you have become low hinib and nt please
cocaine-drugs.jpg
Just kidding, it happens naturally, if you challenge yourself and do things no one have guts to do

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chadelite and Got the hunter eyes
cocaine-drugs.jpg
Just kidding, it happens naturally, if you challenge yourself and do things no one have guts to do
Ill try to thank you fot for the advice

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
You already know how your bones look, and if it's shit tier you have no motivation to gymcell.
Cope I've seen facial improvements in those cases too.

Cope after puberty.
It depends tbh.

Anyway a good body is very likely to halo your face if you're average or so (inbe4 someone comes with a pic of some jacked ogre) . Or at least make it look better than if you were too skinny.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Just lose weight theory, doesn't work for already skinny guys
Very cherry picked aswell. 90% of fat dudes will not make a transformation anything close to these anomolies after losing the weight.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Just lose weight theory, doesn't work for already skinny guys
All these guys, had a Chad face under their blubber fat.

Although that last dude. Was not that fatto begin with. But that last 5% fat percentage drop, caused the ascension.

So are you really low fat?
Skinny doesn't matter, it's all about fat percentage.

All these guys, had a Chad face under their blubber fat.

Although that last dude. Was not that fatto begin with. But that last 5% fat percentage drop, caused the ascension.

So are you really low fat?
Skinny doesn't matter, it's all about fat percentage.

Reminder that being skinny fat doesnt count, you need actual abs ( bottom abs ) under your shirt to know you are truly low bodyfat

Reminder that being skinny fat doesnt count, you need actual abs ( bottom abs ) under your shirt to know you are truly low bodyfat
I agree.
or just buy a fat measurer.

These skinny fat dudes. The type of dudes, where no one will tell thim. You're fat,fatso. And they might beleive, their face structure is alreadyy fulling showing. But it's not fully showing yet. And it can make te difference.

Never been below 13% boydfat?
That STFU, you don't know your face

example cases, skinny fat dudes. Of not really fat dudes. Whom seemed to have bot so good oraverage face.. But actually have an face that is above the average.

weston-boucher-before-and-after_5247bf8f-9099-4df5-90ed-7739e6c0b138_1024x1024@2x.jpg

HlXiLdu.jpg

fat-loss-facial-aesthetics-2.jpg

fat-loss-facial-aesthetics-3.jpg

I agree.
or just buy a fat measurer.

These skinny fat dudes. The type of dudes, where no one will tell thim. You're fat,fatso. And they might beleive, their face structure is alreadyy fulling showing. But it's not fully showing yet. And it can make te difference.

Never been below 13% boydfat?
That STFU, you don't know your face

example cases, skinny fat dudes. Of not really fat dudes. Whom seemed to have bot so good oraverage face.. But actually have an face that is above the average.

weston-boucher-before-and-after_5247bf8f-9099-4df5-90ed-7739e6c0b138_1024x1024@2x.jpg

HlXiLdu.jpg

fat-loss-facial-aesthetics-2.jpg

fat-loss-facial-aesthetics-3.jpg

You are High IQ user

Nothing can mog a V Chin to Jaw seperation, only happens at very low bodyfat%

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 158723-4edb976b42552d9a7fb1811bfed73129.jpg
    158723-4edb976b42552d9a7fb1811bfed73129.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8