I made an appointment with a girl 1 week ago and I didn't feel like going and blocking her on WhatsApp

S

subhumanchad

Banned
I made an appointment with a girl 1 week ago and I didn't feel like going and blocking her on WhatsApp and now she sent me a message from another number. the girl call me fake and psycho over

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231201_225634_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231201_225634_WhatsApp.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Zonar
Why don't you reschedule then prove it's really you?

She’s right

I ghosted a date accidentally felt bad. She was fat tho so idc

• So Sad
Reactions: Zonar
Are you restarted?

I made an appointment with a girl 1 week ago and I didn't feel like going and blocking her on WhatsApp and now she sent me a message from another number. the girl call me fake and psycho over
You like men. It's ok.

shes right ngl but its nothing

Oh badg i always knew you were a mogger. You should be more confident bro.

Is she hot?

• +1
Reactions: speedstern
Let's be honest 99% of incels would settle down with a 6/10 if they could.
Lmao I’ve been rated 7/10 on looksmaxing discord and I fuck 6/10 girls without any issue. It’s called being a Man.

Lmao I’ve been rated 7/10 on looksmaxing discord and I fuck 6/10 girls without any issue. It’s called being a Man.
when you get mogged by niggas who can't get laid you know it's over

when you get mogged by niggas who can't get laid you know it's over
it’s all about confidence. Ur attractiveness is literally useless if ur too much of a pussy to talk to girls. But trust me once ur a 6 or a 7 and are confident at talking to girls, you will become a god with women

it’s all about confidence. Ur attractiveness is literally useless if ur too much of a pussy to talk to girls. But trust me once ur a 6 or a 7 wand are confident at talking to girls, you will become a god with women
Confidence is not cope like people day here? Its not all about looks?

Confidence is not cope like people day here? Its not all about looks?
They both go hand in hand, as important as each other. You don’t even have to be a social god u just have to be comfortable speaking to women which I know a lot of you pussies aren’t