I made Bimax.

no pics bro, but mirin'

Did you tell the doc you had sleep apnea? How were you able to convince to get bimax?

How did you find out exactly what you need regarding mm and rotations? Did the surgeon do that for you?

pics of your bloated face or LARP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear, CursedOne, Julius and 1 other person
How did you find out exactly what you need regarding mm and rotations? Did the surgeon do that for you?

Surgeon guides me obv, but i knew what we talking about
no pics bro, but mirin'

Did you tell the doc you had sleep apnea? How were you able to convince to get bimax?

I convinced him with 20k.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Julius, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110
surgeon does that. It's not like ordering off a menu. You can tell them what bothers you about your face, but they generally already have a good idea on what to do after seeing your face and scans.

No pics no care

No pics no care

No pics no care xd xd.
God if you were front of me i would shot you, I'm ballon, what do you want to see?

surgeon does that. It's not like ordering off a menu. You can tell them what bothers you about your face, but they generally already have a good idea on what to do after seeing your face and scans.

The problem is with the surgery first when you have shortface, you can't do cw rotation (because you already recessed and it would makes you more recessed).

No pics no care xd xd.
God if you were front of me i would shot you, I'm ballon, what do you want to see?

The problem is with the surgery first when you have shortface, you can't do cw rotation (because you already recessed and it would makes you more recessed).
I get what you mean... you can do CW rotation, you just need more advancement to make up for the rotation... and of course you can only do so much advancement. So it definitely can get tricky planning the best outcome.

I get what you mean... you can do CW rotation, you just need more advancement to make up for the rotation... and of course you can only do so much advancement. So it definitely can get tricky planning the best outcome.

No, who cares how much movement you do.
Let's suppose that you have 110° of gonial angle and you are recessed like 4-5mm, what you gonna do?

If you do cw rotation, you brings the recession bigger, because the maxilla go more forward than mandible.

So in some cases, cw rotation even for the shortface is useless, only if you are not so recessed or you have overjet.

No, who cares how much movement you do.
Let's suppose that you have 110° of gonial angle and you are recessed like 4-5mm, what you gonna do?

If you do cw rotation, you brings the recession bigger, because the maxilla go more forward than mandible.

So in some cases, cw rotation even for the shortface is useless, only if you are not so recessed or you have overjet.

I don't know where you disagree with me. I literally said it's an unoptimal combination. Maybe a language barrier.

I'm saying if you are recessed, and you have a short lower third, it's not always possible to fix both of those issues optimally. Since CW rotation lengthens the lower third, but also moves it back. CW rotation fixes the short lower third/flat mandible, but also moves the jaws back. CCW rotation helps give more forward advancement, but won't fix the problems with a flat mandible/short lower third.

You can definitely get CW rotation AND forward linear advancement, but not necessarily enough to offset the original recession COMBINED with the moving back of the jaws that CW naturally does. It's not like the only movement of the jaws from surgery is from the rotations.

Last edited:
I don't know where you disagree with me. I literally said it's an unoptimal combination. Maybe a language barrier.

I'm saying if you are recessed, and you have a short lower third, it's not always possible to fix both of those issues optimally. Since CW rotation lengthens the lower third, but also moves it back. CW rotation fixes the short lower third/flat mandible, but also moves the jaws back. CCW rotation helps give more forward advancement, but won't fix the problems with a flat mandible/short lower third.

You can definitely get CW rotation AND forward linear advancement, but not necessarily enough to offset the original recession COMBINED with the moving back of the jaws that CW naturally does. It's not like the only movement of the jaws from surgery is from the rotations.

There was I misunderstanding, I agreed w you.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
@Lorsss Why'd this nigga delete the thread? I wanna read him talk about pagnoni, ramieri, decompensation, and getting botched cause I'm having the same dilemma rn tbh...