I made my high school oneitis cry over me

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
She rejected me and but we were still texting each other back and forth and I was sad about it so I texted her "I want to kill myself" (mega cringe, but I was 16 at the time so my brain wasn't developed and I used to speak without thinking) and then she snapped and texted back "Calm the fuck down TRUE_CEL. You don't even know how you are making me feel, I'm literally crying here and then you say stuff like this." I felt bad immediately because I didn't want to make her feel bad. I brought this lesson with me when, after high school, I had a Pakistani oneitis who rejected me at 25 and she made me even feel way, way, way worse than my high school oneitis did but this time I didn't mention any of it because I didn't want to make her feel bad for rejecting me. Luckily for me, she's beyond heartless and cruel anyway; she literally ignored all of my other messages (mega cringe, I know, no excuse for it this time, "muhhh depression" isn't valid, JFL) and blocked me for a second time. :pepefrown::feelscry::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 21863 and 10 others
Self proclaimed truecel btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24593, OutTheAbyss and 6 others
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
As a truecel you wouldn't get a girl's number nor would she give a shit about you jfl.

As a truecel you wouldn't get a girl's number nor would she give a shit about you jfl.
1) My high school oneitis was my classmate for two years, it was only natural I would have her number- and she liked me platonically at least which is why she cared about me somehow.

2) My Pakistani oneitis I never spoke to ever before I asked her out and I got her number because of my mother’s phone where her number was saved. Quickly after she knew it was me, I got rejected (she claimed to be seeing someone but I think it’s a LARP since she said it could be different if I revealed who I was; she did get married a year later but I think it was a last-minute decision). This one didn’t even like me platonically and so she didn’t even care about me in the slightest which explains why she was so rude, cruel and mean to me.

So yes I am still a truecel at the end of the day. Proof is in the rejection from my Pakistani oneitis.

1) My high school oneitis was my classmate for two years, it was only natural I would have her number- and she liked me platonically at least which is why she cared about me somehow.

2) My Pakistani oneitis I never spoke to ever before I asked her out and I got her number because of my mother’s phone where her number was saved. Quickly after she knew it was me, I got rejected (she claimed to be seeing someone but I think it’s a LARP since she said it could be different if I revealed who I was; she did get married a year later but I think it was a last-minute decision). This one didn’t even like me platonically and so she didn’t even care about me in the slightest which explains why she was so rude, cruel and mean to me.

So yes I am still a truecel at the end of the day. Proof is in the rejection from my Pakistani oneitis.
Girls arent gonna like a truecel platonically or indeed in any other way

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Deleted member 24593
I'm sorry pra ji but she was probably bullshitting. If she really cared about you then she wouldn't have rejected you.

Truecel 🚫

Oneitiscel ✅

Girls arent gonna like a truecel platonically or indeed in any other way
She expressed interest in me first actually. I got very touchy-feely afterwards. So it was weird. She is the reason I consider myself fugly but lately I realized I can’t be fugly while having my hands all over her and all she does is giggle.

Yeah saying youre gonna rope doesnt count as crying over you jfl. She was just trying to prevent a roping

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I'm sorry pra ji but she was probably bullshitting. If she really cared about you then she wouldn't have rejected you.
She was a nice person, I remember she would always stare at me in the hallways and when we were invited to a birthday before she left she gave a few people a hug. I was the last person; she looked at me, smiled and gave me a hug. Just so she wouldn’t embarrass me in front of everyone. I believe her wholeheartedly when she said it.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Yeah saying youre gonna rope doesnt count as crying over you jfl. She was just trying to prevent a roping
I made her cry without meaning to. If that’s not crying over me I don’t know what is. She felt bad for me because she was a good person.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
Dnrd

But cool ig

She rejected me and but we were still texting each other back and forth and I was sad about it so I texted her "I want to kill myself" (mega cringe, but I was 16 at the time so my brain wasn't developed and I used to speak without thinking) and then she snapped and texted back "Calm the fuck down TRUE_CEL. You don't even know how you are making me feel, I'm literally crying here and then you say stuff like this." I felt bad immediately because I didn't want to make her feel bad. I brought this lesson with me when, after high school, I had a Pakistani oneitis who rejected me at 25 and she made me even feel way, way, way worse than my high school oneitis did but this time I didn't mention any of it because I didn't want to make her feel bad for rejecting me. Luckily for me, she's beyond heartless and cruel anyway; she literally ignored all of my other messages (mega cringe, I know, no excuse for it this time, "muhhh depression" isn't valid, JFL) and blocked me for a second time. :pepefrown::feelscry::feelsrope:
We will dm as soon as I have some time I have been very giga busy. One thing is shit post 5 seconds but when talking to homies u need to take ur time

But yh right take about second oneitis

sounds like some alternate reality my ninja

Mirin. Never ever in my life a single foid worried about me jfl (only my mother and sister, they really love me)