I made myself a fake account of a FOID (Becky) on instagram and tinder and these are my findings.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
It's really over, brocels. We're in the fucking titanic orchestra playing the last few songs before the dating ship and anything to do with meeting a halfway decent woman for the average man gets pulverised forever.

A few weeks ago I made a fake account of a woman in her mid 25s, with an attractiveness level of 6.5 PSL just to see how the dating market is behaving in the midst of 2024. Take it as a sort of social experiment.

I invented a FOID out of AI, so I didn't have to impersonate anyone. I made her with Mediterranean features, from the south of Spain, with a female body and medium-sized tits.

After a while, I started to get requests from male incels, answering my stories and talking to me out of the blue "holaa linda" "que eres guapa" literally hundreds of them, in a couple of days my followers were already 100 and I started with zero. While my personal account receives zero requests for followers FOID. Brothers this is over, instagram destroyed the last possibility of having a girlfriend for an ugly or normal man.

Meanwhile on tinder, in just 20 minutes I had surpassed 99 followers, and out of five chad's that I liked, I matched all five of them.

Imagine. You have an overabundance of incel attention, while on tinder the dick chad is hitting you up to date him. Tinder is an incel filter and a clamp that allows you to extract the chad to your heart's content.

I also noticed that there is chaddian geomaxxing by Germans, Swedes and doctors of Roman lineage. If you are from an ethnic or third world city, nothing makes sense anymore. Don't even worry about inviting or talking to a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, to be human, !MagicMan777 and 1 other person
Help, I’m drowning in this amount of water.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Spergi, !MagicMan777 and 14 others
Help, I’m drowning in this amount of water.
So let's do something about it. Instead of killing each other as we have been doing since the beginning of humanity, let's unite as a tribe, and restrict hypergamy, that's the moral of the story, we did it in medieval Europe, we can do it again.

• +1
Reactions: A99
It's really over, brocels. We're in the fucking titanic orchestra playing the last few songs before the dating ship and anything to do with meeting a halfway decent woman for the average man gets pulverised forever.

A few weeks ago I made a fake account of a woman in her mid 25s, with an attractiveness level of 6.5 PSL just to see how the dating market is behaving in the midst of 2024. Take it as a sort of social experiment.

I invented a FOID out of AI, so I didn't have to impersonate anyone. I made her with Mediterranean features, from the south of Spain, with a female body and medium-sized tits.

After a while, I started to get requests from male incels, answering my stories and talking to me out of the blue "holaa linda" "que eres guapa" literally hundreds of them, in a couple of days my followers were already 100 and I started with zero. While my personal account receives zero requests for followers FOID. Brothers this is over, instagram destroyed the last possibility of having a girlfriend for an ugly or normal man.

Meanwhile on tinder, in just 20 minutes I had surpassed 99 followers, and out of five chad's that I liked, I matched all five of them.

Imagine. You have an overabundance of incel attention, while on tinder the dick chad is hitting you up to date him. Tinder is an incel filter and a clamp that allows you to extract the chad to your heart's content.

I also noticed that there is chaddian geomaxxing by Germans, Swedes and doctors of Roman lineage. If you are from an ethnic or third world city, nothing makes sense anymore. Don't even worry about inviting or talking to a woman.
It's been like that for 10 years. More cagefuel for me when I trannyfish. Game is game.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The water crisis in Africa has been singlehandedly solved from the water pouring out of this thread

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 25377
It's been like that for 10 years. More cagefuel for me when I trannyfish. Game is game.
I am not closed to that possibility. Transcel and IA will have to be the incels' stand-in brides, until we are able to contain the hypergamy.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
INTERNET ISN'T REAL LIFE​

I am not closed to that possibility. Transcel and IA will have to be the incels' stand-in brides, until we are able to contain the hypergamy.

but yeah women have infinite smv it's a known thing

I feel like men hold their dick in their hand while swiping on tinder

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, romanstock and Gaygymmaxx
The water crisis in Africa has been singlehandedly solved from the water pouring out of this thread
There are still idiots on this forum who say "personality is the most important thing, money is what really matters" so it's not that much water.

• +1
Reactions: 444 and Petsmart
Alexander the great

Alexander-the-Great-empire-1.jpg

It really doesn't matter how many men are there you just have to MOG and it will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It really doesn't matter how many men are there you just have to MOG and it will be fine
There is no need for mogg in a society that forbids hypergamy through religious traditions and social conventions that punish female promiscuity. Feminism was just a female tribal strategy to sleep with Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
INTERNET ISN'T REAL LIFE​
Do you think that in real life, the standards that govern the internet don't apply?
retarded blue pill

6.5 PSL is gigastacy.

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
0, water, drnd kys

You are 4 years late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and deadmanwalking