I MAY actually have some chance of making this girl like me

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Alr so some of you may remember this half-satirical thread from a few months ago:

...as well as this one:

Alright, so there's this one quite cute girl in my hs that I really like

Now, for the past few years I would reject the very idea of falling in love because I knew that it can't happen until I ascend...

...but this one girl treats me very very well. She thinks I am quite smart and she probably sees me as a bit of a socially awkward but cool dude (not saying I am, just that she sees me as such)

So I have this one LTN friend who also noticed the same thing (the same one who called her "a white female Kylian Mbappe")

He told me to just go for it.

I won't even try bc I am too much of a coward but still.

What do I do?

I know I am ugly as fuck and according to blackpill this shouldn't even be happening, but what are the chances of this being some sort of an outlier event?

I am a LTN and she is a high-MTB girl with a good, tall pointy chin with good jaw projection, as well as a good eye area.

My ratings thread for reference:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
IMG 1189

damn lil bro you a professor or some shit you write long af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp, Lonenely sigma, BearBoy and 1 other person
You arent even ugly though

Yeah forget it, if she did like me I wouldn't be here at the end of the day; thread closed

Might be the longest thread of today.

Don't have a long dick? Just write long threads on looksmax.org!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp and Lonenely sigma
You arent even ugly though
I am a LTN while she is a high-MTB, according to blackpill I wouldn't even stand any chance if it was vice versa

If another person tells you this then it's not just "in your head"; there's a chance he heard her talking with someone else that she likes you
You'll regret if you don't go for it

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
If another person tells you this then it's not just "in your head"; there's a chance he heard her talking with someone else that she likes you
You'll regret if you don't go for it
Thanks for kind words man. Yeah, I included him into the story just to explain why I even gave it a second thought in the first place.

But also, this is the last year of hs. After this I will probably never see her again, and it ends in ~3 months. So even if it went well idk how long it would last

Thanks for kind words man. Yeah, I included him into the story just to explain why I even gave it a second thought in the first place.

But also, this is the last year of hs. After this I will probably never see her again, and it ends in ~3 months. So even if it went well idk how long it would last
I mean, is it bad tho? It's best possible time for stuff like this. If she rejects you then no biggie 3 months and you're all gone, it's worse if you'd have to go to school with her after this. And if she accepts, then you have 3 months and most importantly the summer together instead of rotting here like a fag
If it ends after few months then who even cares what's important is time together and memories you make. Would be good to end the high school with summer vacations spent with a cute girl you will be remembering that forever in your life

• +1
I mean, is it bad tho? It's best possible time for stuff like this. If she rejects you then no biggie 3 months and you're all gone, it's worse if you'd have to go to school with her after this. And if she accepts, then you have 3 months and most importantly the summer together instead of rotting here like a fag
If it ends after few months then who even cares what's important is time together and memories you make. Would be good to end the high school with summer vacations spent with a cute girl you will be remembering that forever in your life
Would be nice for sure.

She goes to another class and I practically really talk a lot with her once a week, in thursday (not accounting for chit-chat in the hallway). Thats why I always try to looksmax as much as possible for that day

I've imagined that whole scenario myself, and yeah, it would be nice to spend summer with her (or with any girl for that matter). Yet again, if I want to motivate myself to do it I have to remind myself of what I can win, and if it fails then its going to hurt even more because of the fantasy I created.

Will think about it.

Girls arent supposed to have tall pointy chins retard bro is dating a tranny💀💀💀

• JFL

the best username lmao

• JFL