I might have fallen in love again

D

Deleted member 49926

NTpilled
Today after normal classes we had an additional one because we have an exam soon, and who wanted could go to see some extra questions answered explained etc…(it was borderline useless btw). I thought i wasnt gonna go but at last moment decided i wanna go, so i was like 10 min late to that class. It was held in like a very smart classroom with 2 tables so most people were standing up. I got in late and the only thing i could do is sit in the back lol. I set between to tables and right to me were 3 girls sitting each on one chair. I saw two smiling and talking about something and the one closest to me touched my shoulder told me to sit on the chair and she sat on a chair with her friend (so they were sitting 2 on one chair bc she gave me her one). I said “oh thank you” but so nervous and quiet that im not sure if she heard it. 2 of the 3 girls sitting right to me were some of the ones i was eyeing since the start so lifefuel.
I know this is basic human things but im an abused dog so this made me so happy today. I wanna get closer to them:owo:

@ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi and ascension
Dnr

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 49926 and 1 other person
Boom, we're in business

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
Fuark seems like a dream man

• Love it
Fuark seems like a dream man
I hope i can make it into something now that i know im at least human to her. Might need drugs or smth to be low inhib tho

i would have jizzed my shit

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 49926
Chad treatment

• JFL
this world is meaningless , sacrifice your life to a higher purpose or kys

• JFL
  • JFL
im retarded so i cant tell when people are being sarcastic or not because her doing that actually made me so happy
i’m such an abused dog too and that would make me happy.

But i’m too low trust for someone to do that even tho i remember something like this happening to me too in the train.

It means you are GL

• +1
i’m such an abused dog too and that would make me happy.

But i’m too low trust for someone to do that even tho i remember something like this happening to me too in the train.

It means you are GL
I will try getting closer to her somehow, probably by first talking ab school and then ab other things. But yes little things like this make me insanely happy even tho its what happens to normal humans we both have abused dog syndrome

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Do you think she wants me or is she just being normal she didnt have to give me the seat, two dalits to my left didnt even glance at me

Well she isn't repulsed by you, so there's a chance. No girl has ever done that for me

• So Sad
Well she isn't repulsed by you, so there's a chance. No girl has ever done that for me
hopefully buddy

also the last part is just sad but this is an unusual situation so its not crazy that it hasnt happened

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
hopefully buddy

also the last part is just sad but this is an unusual situation so its not crazy that it hasnt happened

They better pull out all the chairs for me after my rhinoplasty, otoplasty, forehead reduction/hair transplant, jaw fillers and laser acne scar removal procedure

• JFL
They better pull out all the chairs for me after my rhinoplasty, otoplasty, forehead reduction/hair transplant, jaw fillers and laser acne scar removal procedure
I need rhino too 😢

• So Sad
  • Love it
Mogs my last 6 years :lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 49926
Mogs my last 6 years :lul:
Yoi are larpmaxxing again fakecel. What she did for me was most liky just basic decency although i wanna rizz her up 😈

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and cytoplasm
Today after normal classes we had an additional one because we have an exam soon, and who wanted could go to see some extra questions answered explained etc…(it was borderline useless btw). I thought i wasnt gonna go but at last moment decided i wanna go, so i was like 10 min late to that class. It was held in like a very smart classroom with 2 tables so most people were standing up. I got in late and the only thing i could do is sit in the back lol. I set between to tables and right to me were 3 girls sitting each on one chair. I saw two smiling and talking about something and the one closest to me touched my shoulder told me to sit on the chair and she sat on a chair with her friend (so they were sitting 2 on one chair bc she gave me her one). I said “oh thank you” but so nervous and quiet that im not sure if she heard it. 2 of the 3 girls sitting right to me were some of the ones i was eyeing since the start so lifefuel.
I know this is basic human things but im an abused dog so this made me so happy today. I wanna get closer to them:owo:

@ascension
Dnr

• Ugh..