Story of my friend masturbating in class

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Story of my friend masturbating in class..this is the story of "asdvek" I didn't take this shit from reddit or anything, it's actually real, you don't have to believe it, if you believe it, then alright, because the story is real, if you don't believe it, I don't give a fuck and you can go fuck yourself because this story is real and it happened.

I was in 7th grade, that day we had an exam and it was all okay. I'll skip straightforward to the story because rest is not useful, so my friend did his masturbation shit at the last period. It was science, the science teacher was checking the exam papers of the students and there is a guy called Bob in our class, he sits at the back but he didn't come today, so me and my friend were sitting at the behind on his seat and you know what? There is a girl with big ass in class and she was leaning over in front of us, sitting in the chair and we could see her ass, she was sitting next to her friend talking and we could see her big ass, my friend starts masturbating looking at the ass and ejaculates LMAO then he stands up with his soft dick and I could see the cum on his pants he was trying to hide, the light made it obvious but he managed to hide it with his clothes.

Inb4 dnr if u say dnr ur accepting that i fucked ur mother and family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel, chadpreetsingh and User28823
mirin low inhib