I mistakenly blackpilled parents and now i regret abt it.

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
I was talking to my mom about a lot of cultural issues that can hinder a persons growth and suddenly i just told her how having a good face and height with a upper middle class lifestyle is just like epitome of being a winner in lfe. Now my indian parents think i commited a crime by having such thoughts.They probably see me as some extremely retarded indian. My mom started arguing ,that, a man can compensate using status and some bullshit, whose gonna tell here that everything feels useless one u mature into adult, and how a good teenage(decided completely by looks and good health ,height) is actually what keeps u happy throughout life
Now they think am a faggot who cares about such bullshit
I cannot fathom how easy it is to brainwash these low iq south east asians . Dammn man. Whole generation of my parents have extreme bluepilled thinking., they will literally consider u a retard if u every talk about any looks related thing. They deliberately tell u to keep and oiled chimp looking hairstyle to look smart and shit. Ur a weirdo for growing out your hair and beardo. One thing they actually help their kids to do is to get fair skin. Indians actually celebrate being fair. Its nauseous living with these people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Deleted member 33579, BrahminBoss and 4 others
LOL

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and horizontallytall
the status pill isn’t some cope, they are right, you can compensate with status

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Primalsplit, horizontallytall and 2 others
tell me about it. i tried blackpilling my dad and now he sees me as a total aspie

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, humanoidsub7, Krakowski and 14 others
Deathnic parents are all naturally bluepilled tbh. Just have to deal with it

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 33579 and 3 others
tell me about it. i tried blackpilling my dad and now he sees me as a total aspie
View attachment 2470590
I feel shit and cringe hard listening this. Man i feel like a retard , wish i had kept my mouth shut itself. I can see how even am a brainwashed low t guy.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and NerdcelThundercok
Not as a teen boy. Its about actual memories and happiness.

you kinda need to be talented or gl to get status

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
View attachment 2470590
holy fuck your dad voice mogged you to death and you were still trying to prove a point while getting brutally mogged by dad and daughter OVER

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and horizontallytall
Not as a teen boy. Its about actual memories and happiness.
True. Plus for most people status is not as vague as "just become popular". Status for example, is dictated by a variety of variables such as ethnicity, your area, your behavior, your style, your looks, your game, how many women you get, talents, and such preselection etc. All of these factors to others, are largely impacted by aesthetic factors. (maybe not just looks but nonetheless aesthetic factors)

But yea. Dont learn the hard way like i did when it comes to bluepilled parents. Dust off your pants and dont say too much of that subject again to them. Try to derive away from their teachings and instead cultivate your own mental and moral precision. In matter of fact note everything wrong with your parents to specifically check yourself through their wrongs. looks arent everything for sure, though, when talking to such people that dont have the prerequisite (water knowledge) of preselection, blackpill, female nature truth etc. Its almost like commiting a crime.

To us its common sense, but they are just not on the same level of prerequisite information (or are lying) to understand. It reminded me of this bible verse : "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Not calling them a swine, but basically, if someone is not aware of the worth of something, or not on the same understanding etc. what you tell or give to them can be misunderstood and used knowingly or unknowingly against you, trampled on and disregarded etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 14262, horizontallytall and 1 other person
True. Plus for most people status is not as vague as "just become popular". Status for example, is dictated by a variety of variables such as ethnicity, your area, your behavior etc. All of which to others, are largely impacted by aesthetic factors.

But yea. Dont learn the hard way like i did when it comes to bluepilled parents. Try to derive away from their teachings and instead cultivate your own mental and moral precision. In matter of fact note everything wrong with your parents to specifically check yourself through their wrongs. looks arent everything for sure, though, when talking to such people that dont have the prerequisite (water knowledge) of preselection, blackpill, female nature truth etc. Its almost like commiting a crime.

To us its common sense, but they are just not on the same level of prerequisite information (or are lying) to understand. It reminded me of this bible verse : "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Basically, if someone is not aware of the worth of something, or not on the same understanding etc. what you tell or give to them can be misunderstood and used knowingly or unknowingly against you, trampled on and disregarded etc.
Difference in mentality between Indians born before 1995 and Indians born after 1997 is extremely high, it's just 2 year difference but women born before 1995 here feel like they're from different generation

• +1
Reactions: zura and horizontallytall
True. Plus for most people status is not as vague as "just become popular". Status for example, is dictated by a variety of variables such as ethnicity, your area, your behavior, your style, your looks, your game, how many women you get, talents, and such preselection etc. All of these factors to others, are largely impacted by aesthetic factors. (maybe not just looks but nonetheless aesthetic factors)

But yea. Dont learn the hard way like i did when it comes to bluepilled parents. Dust off your pants and dont say too much of that subject again to them. Try to derive away from their teachings and instead cultivate your own mental and moral precision. In matter of fact note everything wrong with your parents to specifically check yourself through their wrongs. looks arent everything for sure, though, when talking to such people that dont have the prerequisite (water knowledge) of preselection, blackpill, female nature truth etc. Its almost like commiting a crime.

Not calling them a swine, but basically, if someone is not aware of the worth of something, or not on the same understanding etc. what you tell or give to them can be misunderstood and used knowingly or unknowingly against you, trampled on and disregarded etc.
Yep exactly. But i can see how gullible and feeble even intelligent people s mind is. I feel like an idiot seeing their reaction to my words. I know am right. But my brain is producing that feeling of being wrong and dumb. Due to being raised by strict parents. U can even surpass logic using feelings and manipulations if the u have the prerequisites like in my case my parents have the attitude if the know it all which actually tricks my brain chemicals to question my actual certain logic, not like i give a damn but still u can see how people who are not completely sure like they know only 90 percent , the lack of other 10 percent can harm them into believing others fake words and manipulations.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and zura
Deathnic parents are all naturally bluepilled tbh. Just have to deal with it
yeah exactly if they are blackpiulled they would have roped or not reproduced lmao. guarantee OPs parents are arranged marriage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, SAQUIB66 and horizontallytall
My dad was literal chad like 6'2 with extremely harmonious face. Had a rice(nepali) gf when he was 18 . Malnutrition fucked my life over
yeah exactly if they are blackpiulled they would have roped or not reproduced lmao. guarantee OPs parents are arranged marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
View attachment 2470590
Your voice is so Chaddy.
When I'm out with my parents, my mum always asks me what it is I'm laughing for when I have multiple tall white bald dudes in public with their imported Thai wives in my view. If only she could know the circus that is the west.
It is a huge waste to try blackpill your parents. If you are going to try anyway, know when to quit, because they wont fucking get it.

• +1
I was talking to my mom about a lot of cultural issues that can hinder a persons growth and suddenly i just told her how having a good face and height with a upper middle class lifestyle is just like epitome of being a winner in lfe. Now my indian parents think i commited a crime by having such thoughts.They probably see me as some extremely retarded indian. My mom started arguing ,that, a man can compensate using status and some bullshit, whose gonna tell here that everything feels useless one u mature into adult, and how a good teenage(decided completely by looks and good health ,height) is actually what keeps u happy throughout life
Now they think am a faggot who cares about such bullshit
I cannot fathom how easy it is to brainwash these low iq south east asians . Dammn man. Whole generation of my parents have extreme bluepilled thinking., they will literally consider u a retard if u every talk about any looks related thing. They deliberately tell u to keep and oiled chimp looking hairstyle to look smart and shit. Ur a weirdo for growing out your hair and beardo. One thing they actually help their kids to do is to get fair skin. Indians actually celebrate being fair. Its nauseous living with these people.
@BrahminBoss give me reps

Last edited:
. My mom started arguing ,that, a man can compensate using status and some bullshit,
they will literally consider u a retard if u every talk about any looks related thing.
pure Columbian cope

+youre curry so its over for you

• +1