Reactions: mhd_79, mvp2v1, murdah and 10 others
You're @ItsOverCel's stacy jb gf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, mvp2v1, murdah and 7 others
twink ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, yen, czechsubhuman and 4 others
Yeah I'm not buying it. You're telling me the "girl" from the thread @ItsOverCel posted yesterday just so happened to look like you and use the same filter? And you two just so happen to live in the same geographic region? Mods could probably pull both your IPs and see that you're both on the same wifi network whenever you two fuck.

• +1
Reactions: xxv, poopoohead and strawberrymushroom
Yeah I'm not buying it. You're telling me the "girl" from the thread @ItsOverCel posted yesterday just so happened to look like you and use the same filter? And you two just so happen to live in the same geographic region? Mods could probably pull both your IPs and see that you're both on the same wifi network whenever you two fuck.
I don’t even know who she is..

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: luria
I don’t even know who she is..
"she" is you, you're just trying to ride the cock carousal by not affiliating with him publicly.

Stop shit posting omg

• +1
Reactions: yen, poopoohead, NarrowBones and 1 other person
Ur mum is a bop
Nigga come suck this big dick I just know you want this big dick in your mouth you russian femboy twink come here and let me fuck your tight asshole plz

• +1
Reactions: yen
Meanwhile if you were born with two X chromosomes instead every user here would be fighting to date you

life is crazy bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, hopecel, thatrandomteen and 5 others
Russian schizo

• +1
Meanwhile if you were born with two X chromosomes instead every user here would be fighting to date you

life is crazy bruh
allison looks better with brown or blond hair tbh

OP you can easily slay jb''s

life is crazy bruh
nah it would be a femcel abomination

jenna ortega in the last pic lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, poopoohead and luria
Nobody cares ab u fucking faggot who admitted he has t50 gtfo
Your eyes are as black as ace of spades though.

but anyways, you look like a woman. Not in a bad way. You could pull lesbians

• +1
Your eyes are as black as ace of spades though.

but anyways, you look like a woman. Not in a bad way. You could pull lesbians
are you retarded?
not only he looks like the ugliest woman in the world he also has a cock and no pussy?
no lesbian wants that maybe a 300kg 40 year old with shaved hair so she can peg his ass

are you retarded?
not only he looks like the ugliest woman in the world he also has a cock and no pussy?
no lesbian wants that maybe a 300kg 40 year old with shaved hair so she can peg his ass
Ur so mad I mogged ur bloodline and im sure u just saw how ur ugly ass dad was beating to me but before he caught ur foid “mother” masturbatin on my photos and fucking choke her to death by seating on her face😂

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
i hope you get raped by 10 bbc while they destroy all your organs from inside with their 50cm dick

• +1
are you retarded?
quiet down truecel

Ur so mad I mogged ur bloodline and im sure u just saw how ur ugly ass dad was beating to me but before he caught ur foid “mother” masturbatin on my photos and fucking choke her to death by seating on her face😂
you should leave this site, it's full of subhuman fetishists who will try to doxx you if given the chance. Live your best life nigger:feelsgood:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and luria
Basically goth mommy appeal. You may get yourself a tall stacylite dominant gf , only bad part is she is going to peg you. Subby femboy mogger

• +1
Basically goth mommy appeal. You may get yourself a tall stacylite dominant gf , only bad part is she is going to peg you. Subby femboy mogger
It’s the best part

Step 1- femboymaxxing
Stop 2-find 6feet gothic mommy which will facefuck u
Step 3- make an OF account
Easy,
U settle for life bro.

• +1
Step 1- femboymaxxing
Stop 2-find 6feet gothic mommy which will facefuck u
Step 3- make an OF account
Easy,
U settle for life bro.
stop sexualizing goth women you incels :soy::soy::soy:

Femboymax then get pump and dumped by BBC niggas in prison while you scream and whimper for mercy.

8d0d97b13b1d6b12cd33e22093668d85

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, hopecel and thatrandomteen
shut up femboy racist I'm Adonis you can't speak to me this way

most of them are mentally ill ngl also mirin your simp personality

bro you sound like a coomer
Meh i hate normies , partying and all popular stuff. I want a goth girl becouse lots of them are just shy people that dresses black. And thats all for me , also want a dom woman in my life (very low testosterone i know)

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
Meh i hate normies , partying and all popular stuff. I want a goth girl becouse lots of them are just shy people that dresses black. And thats all for me , also want a dom woman in my life (very low testosterone i know)
not all goths are dominant jfl some are very skinny some are thicc

however don't ever say this irl like "I'm looking for a goth gf/mommy" they'll realize you're objectifying them

also if you're into them you should at least listen to some famous goth bands or maybe to similar subgenres

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen