I mogg Damian kater

not all goths are dominant jfl some are very skinny some are thicc

however don't ever say this irl like "I'm looking for a goth gf/mommy" they'll realize you're objectifying them

also if you're into them you should at least listen to some famous goth bands or maybe to similar subgenres
man i dress grunge and listen to deaftones . I vibe with it , also i am a big introvert so i like to be different

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
man i dress grunge and listen to deaftones . I vibe with it , also i am a big introvert so i like to be different
it's alright don't force anything or call yourself a goth if you aren't into that stuff they could call you a poser but most of them dgaf really

being at least into some alt niche is acceptable to them when it comes to music/clothing interests

I personally listen to various subgenres so it actually expands your topics to speak with somebody regardless is it a girl for relationship or not

but it really sucks to be introverted because I don't have any alt friends irl but online I do but those aren't real friendships when we don't live in the same city

even those alts who live in my city like my goth oneitis aren't easy to approach irl yk when you're introverted you kinda wait for some nice extrovert to "adopt" you like my online girl friend said jfl

it's alright don't force anything or call yourself a goth if you aren't into that stuff they could call you a poser but most of them dgaf really

being at least into some alt niche is acceptable to them when it comes to music/clothing interests

I personally listen to various subgenres so it actually expands your topics to speak with somebody regardless is it a girl for relationship or not

but it really sucks to be introverted because I don't have any alt friends irl but online I do but those aren't real friendships when we don't live in the same city

even those alts who live in my city like my goth oneitis aren't easy to approach irl yk when you're introverted you kinda wait for some nice extrovert to "adopt" you like my online girl friend said jfl
being goth is just as popular as being normal. The difference is that you notice normal people doing normal activities meanwhile you dont notice alt people as much. Also there are so many mainstream things that ruin the whole vibe. Like berska/ h&M copying the style making it so used it becomes cringe, people flexing things they dont like to fit into the aestetich and blah blah. Tbh me i just like random things not even gothic related , i do dress like that but that’s it. I hate to indentify my self trough a style and stuff, i took the gothic style and vibe , modified it and made it mine.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
being goth is just as popular as being normal. The difference is that you notice normal people doing normal activities meanwhile you dont notice alt people as much. Also there are so many mainstream things that ruin the whole vibe. Like berska/ h&M copying the style making it so used it becomes cringe, people flexing things they dont like to fit into the aestetich and blah blah. Tbh me i just like random things not even gothic related , i do dress like that but that’s it. I hate to indentify my self trough a style and stuff, i took the gothic style and vibe , modified it and made it mine.
yeah I'd just rather say that alt generally is almost mainstream so it's basically not really alternative anymore but goth will always remain niche because most people who dress that way aren't real goths tbh posers and fashion gigants are making it more popular but yk

like bluepillers say just be yourself bro :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: it's all about that in alt community if you're real alt tbh acting tryhard is a ticket for being called a poser... listen to what you like dress what you like act like you like

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
jenna ortega what the fucking hell :lul:

• +1
Reactions: luria
would be worshipped if female

• +1
Reactions: luria