I need a high IQ, blackpilled, rich, Life Coach & Accountability Person & Therapist

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I need a high IQ, blackpilled, rich, Life Coach & Accountability Person & Therapist in 1 person

I hate going through this life alone while being probably autistic and having really bad genes. I need someone who can be there for me, teach me things about life, make sure i stay on track so keep me accountable, and be there for me like a therapist when i feel shit

fiverr wont have it cos theyre not blackpilled. and it would probably be too expensive. idk what to do .

just go through this alone i guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Shekel, INB and 2 others
iu

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shekel, emeraldglass and Dr SmalCox
I think you just need this
iu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, poopoohead, YabadiDabado and 3 others
I need a high IQ, blackpilled, rich, Life Coach & Accountability Person & Therapist in 1 person

I hate going through this life alone while being probably autistic and having really bad genes. I need someone who can be there for me, teach me things about life, make sure i stay on track so keep me accountable, and be there for me like a therapist when i feel shit

fiverr wont have it cos theyre not blackpilled. and it would probably be too expensive. idk what to do .

Well you do have a job already and you have us so whats the worry eh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
And how much are you willing to pay?

• +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger
imagine what op will need if gets blacked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
BBC only

• JFL

Andrew Tate is blackpilled life coach.

He basically tells you you are worthless as a man unless you moneymax and bodymax and iqmax

He also tells you how brutal women are and how lonely it is towards low value men.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, poopoohead and emeraldglass
The first impression I get from your post is that you are looking for someone who has or can provide the strenght that you lack.
You are the only person who has to develop that strenght eventually, keep that as your goal.
NOBODY IS THERE TO SAVE YOU COMPLETELY REMEMBER

it's always mixed with your work and imput, and it requires for you to be high iq which you are.

It's a good thing to find that person though. There are many high iq people in the world. And they have lived twice as much as we have. There's certainly a lot of potential there.

I don't have all the qualities youre looking for but when you need to talk just hmu

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, Deleted member 26859 and emeraldglass

You're looking for God.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger and Deleted member 26859
daddy issues, can relate

• So Sad
You know I am always here for you. :incel: You're free to express your thoughts and emotions, and I will always hear. :coffee:

I really really like reading what you have to say, so when you say you feel like shit that makes me sad too. I want you to be happy. :feelspepo:

I relate to you in a lot of ways and we share similar interests and I agree (but still disagree) with many of your ideas.

Apes

Andrew Tate is blackpilled life coach.

He basically tells you you are worthless as a man unless you moneymax and bodymax and iqmax

He also tells you how brutal women are and how lonely it is towards low value men.

Attachments

• th-2076770602.jpg
    th-2076770602.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
You help me with my money issues and I'll help you with your aspie issues