I need every artice you guys know on why veganism is bad.

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

It is what it is
At this point, just forget about the 100 euros. Just look at it as charity

hebbewem

hebbewem

Balding crew. President
Your friend is probaly a vegan for moral reason . So even if he change and says a non vegan diet is better he will still be vegan

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Professional
I used to do research like that too, until i realized that those "experts" have many different opinions. So, i went to the source and read the actual studies with real data, which is very clear and consistent with the official notions.
There can't be any study that say that carbohydrates are deadly in the long term for the brain, it's like saying that cellulose is poison for bovines... it's just the correct fuel, our metabolism is sugar based. In fact, if you go check the studies about centenaries in the blue zones, the only thing they all have in common is a basically vegan diet made of 90% carbs.
Our metabolism runs 50% on carbs, 50% on fat, brain actually prefers fats (even healthy person produces ketones in smaller amounts and most of them go to the brain)
The studies in okinawa was made in 1945 the year after the world war2 where there was shortage of pigs, after the war when the population was still halved the pig population skyrocketed, it aint vegan per say, I advise around 30% meat 70% veggies without carbs.
You still didnt watch any of the links that I sent you...

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)