I need help leaving this forum

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I can't believe I rotted here so much. I don't wanna delete account, I need it to still exist. Maybe I sometimes wanna log in and have a laugh, but if not at least I can search my posts in the next decade, see how people are doing. I can't be spending my spare time here. It's all for nothing. It's took 10k+ posts for me to realise this. I shouldn't be here. This forum initially helped become a bit more low inhib online and try OLD I thought I would ascend and would have no need and I'd naturally move on, but I failed. Now I'm just stuck in a rut. Instead of this forum helping it's just making me going in circles. All the good users have left It's time to leave too.

@Gengar @Emeraldglass @Abhorrence @Fiqh @Manchild

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, polishcel, emeraldglass and 13 others
get yourself banned for a month or just will powermaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
try to get new hobbies or some shit so you keep yourself occupied and dont find yourself crawling back to this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel, bloomercel, Pikabro and 1 other person
I know how you feel. If I wasn’t a member of this community for 5 years and especially as a mod, I would have been very inactive over here.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, BrahminBoss, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
try to get new hobbies or some shit so you keep yourself occupied and dont find yourself crawling back to this forum
Worst case scenario I will PS5maxxx. Can't even start a fucking JRPG without getting distracted here.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Abhorrence
Once you have made your account here your scarred for life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, bloomercel, Samsepioler and 5 others
I know how you feel. If I wasn’t a member of this community for 5 years and especially as a mod, I would have been very inactive over here.
Best moments of my year was when I unsurprisingly wasn't on this forum. Especially on holiday didn't have the time nor the urge to even log in. Was chilling with people and actually doing something. This place is the natural home of the rotter.

I'm going home for Christmas break tomorrow, I'll naturally be off this drug - for a while at least

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Pikabro and horizontallytall
Yes Bro Is .org fault Is not because you flopped on tinder and muzzmatch lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Skywalker, bloomercel and 4 others
I didn't flop on Muzz. I got likes. I just don't wanna like them back truth be told. Maybe I'm a standardcel but nearly everyone in there around my age is a femcel.

Running Chadlite was even suifeul so that shit was never gonna work.

I didn't flop on Muzz. I got likes. I just don't wanna like them back truth be told. Maybe I'm a standardcel but nearly everyone in there around my age is a femcel.

Running Chadlite was even suifeul so that shit was never gonna work.
So you flopped. Couldn't attract a decent MTB

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
So you flopped. Couldn't attract a decent MTB
I did get MTBs as a matter of fact. But they all ghost, left on read, blocked or speak shitty English. I've unmatched some too because they take an age to reply and I'm buried under chads DMs.

HTB+ women in there are literally 0.5% of profiles. Ignore my Muslim Stacey championship thread that shit is as cherrypicked as it gets. And I never liked any of them anyway.

I did get MTBs as a matter of fact. But they all ghost, left on read, blocked or speak shitty English. I've unmatched some too because they take an age to reply and I'm buried under chads DMs.
So you flopped.

• +1
Reactions: kismaxx and SecularIslamist
So you flopped.
Yes. So would Maher. It's a marriage app nigga. Even the founder admitted his aim is to make it work for 1% of users (chad) JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yes. So would Maher. It's a marriage app nigga. Even the founder admitted his aim is to make it work for 1% of users (chad) JFL.
JFL muslim Maher got married with hoejabi Stacy through muzzmatch bro

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Pikabro and SecularIslamist
I can't believe I rotted here so much. I don't wanna delete account, I need it to still exist. Maybe I sometimes wanna log in and have a laugh, but if not at least I can search my posts in the next decade I can't be spending my spare time here. It's all for nothing. It's took 10k+ posts for me to realise this. I shouldn't be here. This forum initially helped become a bit more low inhib online and try OLD I thought I would ascend and would have no need and I'd naturally move on, but I failed. Now I'm just stuck in a rut. Instead of this forum helping it's just making me going in circles. All the good users have left It's time to leave too.

I feel you bhai

leaving this shithole is a must if you wanna change something in your life

bhai give moneymaxxing advice
u a wise guy

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Is it really that serious lmao

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Get friends and hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Don't you have anything else to do.
Distract yourself with other hobbies.
Close the site and don't look back

• +1
Is Gengar and True_cel the same person?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SecularIslamist
You just have to will through it and stop thinking about this site

Get a website blocker that'll stop you from accessing it, don't watch any PSL content on Tiktok or Youtube, and once you do have thoughts of coming back, just know you'll instantly regret it and your past self will be ashamed of your actions

The hardest part of running a marathon isn't the start or finish, but the middle

• Love it
Here's a fun idea: reach 11,000 posts and then quit

• JFL
How did tinder go

How did tinder go
Never tried that degenerate app. I'm on about Muzz. Ngl I am a standardcel. But those I did like back + talk to end up ghosting or take age to respond.

Silver lining is I know the average guy on there looks like absolute shit so must be gigasui for them.

Last edited:
just leave

• +1
@BrahminBoss advice needed Bhai. Similar position 😢

Get a real life

Don't get it, why is it bad you are here? Just post less e whatever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik and SecularIslamist
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Yeah brah fuck org!! It made me succumb to this rotter life brah its not like i used to rot without this website

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Pikabro
I can't believe I rotted here so much. I don't wanna delete account, I need it to still exist. Maybe I sometimes wanna log in and have a laugh, but if not at least I can search my posts in the next decade, see how people are doing. I can't be spending my spare time here. It's all for nothing. It's took 10k+ posts for me to realise this. I shouldn't be here. This forum initially helped become a bit more low inhib online and try OLD I thought I would ascend and would have no need and I'd naturally move on, but I failed. Now I'm just stuck in a rut. Instead of this forum helping it's just making me going in circles. All the good users have left It's time to leave too.

time to ropemaxx and you will be free

Rotting in here until I'm bored about looksmax.org

I'd just end up rotting on Master Duel discord tbh

So you can rot on disc with me?

Quit with me bro, I'm done

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and SecularIslamist

It seems that many of the old users are departing, paving the way for a new generation. It's unfortunate to witness, but I understand your reasons, and they are valid.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
just post sparingly.....also i think you were banned for a couple of months or something like that before no? i remember your account being greyed with the line lol.....

• +1